Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16871&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:02:01 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Linda's Concerts In Kentucky, October - November 2007
Brick Step
post Nov 4 2007, 05:10 AM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,624

QUOTE(PeacefulBe @ Nov 2 2007, 10:00 AM) *
Johann,

To pull us back a little closer to your thread about Linda's concert schedule in Kentucky, I would like to report on two of the concerts she has had in California in the recent months.

I continue to hear positive feedback from those blessed by her ministering and testimony during her trip to Northern California in early July, 2007. She reached out to a group of abused women and shared the hope of a risen, loving Savior. They, along with many other people from the area, then attended her two weekend concerts filled with music and praise. She also took time for a lengthy visit with a 102-year-old woman (my grandma) who had missed her terribly since she had been removed from 3abn.

More recently, just a couple of weeks ago, Linda appeared at the Lakeport, CA, SDA church. Among the attendees of the program was the wife of a NCC SDA pastor who came back with glowing reports of the positive nature of Linda's testimony and the blessings of her music. This pastor's wife was quite impressed that Linda did not fill her testimony with attacks on her ex-husband or the ministry that erased her from their programming. She was so impressed, in fact, that I hear that they are seriously entertaining the possibility of inviting Linda Shelton to speak at their church as well.

This brings to mind that verse about knowing people by their fruits.

A lovely post. It is helpful here to be able to associate a face with a name, at least now and then. Our hearts still go out to Linda. My husband and I were both very interested to see the picture and hear she is on the up and up. And PB, God bless your 102 year old grandma. Wow, she's doing well, too!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lurker
post Nov 4 2007, 07:00 AM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

Yes, Shiny Penny isn't it interesting that she is on the up and up and has been busy ministering and her whereabouts have been known and can be proven. Especially when people have been led to believe that she and the doctor are shacked up somewhere and when there are so many rumors out there.

I have always maintained that if people are led to stumble by something I have done, I am guilty of their blood. If someone spreads false rumors about me and people are led to stumble by their perception of what I was said to have done, their blood will be on the rumor spreaders. I believe what is true for my situation is the same for anyone, Linda included.

+Quote Post
Brick Step
post Nov 4 2007, 07:43 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

QUOTE(lurker @ Nov 4 2007, 07:00 AM) *
Yes, Shiny Penny isn't it interesting that she is on the up and up and has been busy ministering and her whereabouts have been known and can be proven. Especially when people have been led to believe that she and the doctor are shacked up somewhere and when there are so many rumors out there.

I have always maintained that if people are led to stumble by something I have done, I am guilty of their blood. If someone spreads false rumors about me and people are led to stumble by their perception of what I was said to have done, their blood will be on the rumor spreaders. I believe what is true for my situation is the same for anyone, Linda included.

Good post, Lurker, but since I am the one in the post immediately above who spoke of Linda being "on the up and up", I just wish to make it plain I am not Shiny Penny and have nothing whatsoever to do with him, whoever he is.

wave.gif

This post has been edited by Brick Step: Nov 4 2007, 08:01 PM

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Nov 4 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #19

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I am very glad to see Linda moving on in ministry with her life. I am so very glad that she is not stooping to the level of her ex husband and his marry band and having only positive things to say about 3ABN, but most of all just going around giving God praise and worship He deserves.

Appletree that was a very low blow, and conduct not worthy of one calling themselves Christian. Onece again, the facts speak for themselves. Linda goin aorund giving praise and worship to God, while Danny's camp yet and still trying to tear her down. Appletree, even if you all thought she was guilty of all you say(and I dont believe you do, you just want everyone else to believe it), at this point, three years down the road, in this particular thread and others that are positive about LInda, you are allowing satan to you your mind, tongue and fingers as the accuser of the bretheren. Only he and his minions go around constantly reminding people of their past sins. Either way, this makes and man you claim to defend look even worse. You all need to stop.

When will you all realize that Linda does not have to look bad for Danny to look good. That was the problem from the beginning. The plan was to make her look bad, like everything was her fault. Danny willpay for the lie he told. I was just talking with a man yesterday, that doesnt' even hear the "spritual" portion of the accusation. He only believes that LInda committed adultery......on Danny's word. He doesnt' even realize that there is no proof,a nd that Danny never, ever really accused her of physical sexual aduultery. But that man does not care. Danny said Spritual adultery. He doesn't understand that spiritual portion, so he just threw it out and now maintains that Linda committed adultery. That is akin to leading people astray, and if this sin is not confessed Danny will pay with his soul for this lie.

You claimed a while ago in one of your posts, or one of you did, that none of us could give any examples of how Danny and his supporters were tearing Linda down in public......WEll, just re read your own post. This is a prim example. You did not even have to post to this thread, you could have takent he high road on this one. Even the world talks about "live and let live". You all will not be happy until you see Linda toally destroyed. You are messing with a child of the Most High God, and you and your friends need to be careful.

If, as you say, that you have taken this road to defend Danny then he needs to stop turning a blind eye and stop this. You knwo I am the one who stop to recognize what you were saying about Danny's health, that also was very baffling to me. This whole situation, on both sides has brought out some very ugly ways in those involved. You can't even give Linda or DAnny, depending on which sides you claim, common decent respect. You ALL need to step back and take a look at what it is doing to your own lives, and ask God to forgive you and weed out anything that is unlike Him.

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Nov 2 2007, 05:26 AM) *
Why does it matter to you how much she received or not? It's not like it's coming out of your pocket...unless of course you happen to be Danny.

Given the way you and the rest of Danny's camp have trashed her reputation, 400K is still not enough; 10 times that would not be enough because she will have to fight off the allegations brought against her for the rest of her life because there will always be someone like yourself, wherever she goes, who will try to make her wear a scarlet letter for no reason other than spite.

You claim to be a Christian yet you consistently manifest the works of the flesh.. in particular hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, and strife... this thread wasn't about DS or even about 3ABN... it wasnt about lawsuits or marital property... it was about how she is going about trying to minister... but you just couldn't resist taking gratuitous shots at her could you....

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Nov 4 2007, 10:44 PM
Post #20

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Brick Step @ Nov 4 2007, 03:10 AM) *
A lovely post. It is helpful here to be able to associate a face with a name, at least now and then. Our hearts still go out to Linda. My husband and I were both very interested to see the picture and hear she is on the up and up. And PB, God bless your 102 year old grandma. Wow, she's doing well, too!

Well, she was doing well until October when she went to her rest to wait for Jesus' return. Her visit from Linda was a wonderful day for her.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Nov 4 2007, 11:40 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(PeacefulBe @ Nov 4 2007, 10:44 PM) *
Well, she was doing well until October when she went to her rest to wait for Jesus' return. Her visit from Linda was a wonderful day for her.

Oh my. I am truly sorry to hear that, PB. But just think - the next image she sees will be Jesus' beautiful face.

+Quote Post
Brick Step
post Nov 5 2007, 02:08 AM
Post #22

Advanced Member

QUOTE(PeacefulBe @ Nov 4 2007, 10:44 PM) *

So sorry, PB.

So when you posted the picture on November 2, you already knew of your grandma's passing, but chose not to tell - I presume so as not to detract from the news about Linda. It just makes your post even more meaningful. This visit by Linda is the sort of thing our God would put together.

+Quote Post
Brick Step
post Nov 5 2007, 02:27 AM
Post #23

Advanced Member

QUOTE(princessdi @ Nov 4 2007, 08:10 PM) *
I am very glad to see Linda moving on in ministry with her life. I am so very glad that she is not stooping to the level of her ex husband and his marry band and having only positive things to say about 3ABN, but most of all just going around giving God praise and worship He deserves.

Appletree that was a very low blow, and conduct not worthy of one calling themselves Christian. Onece again, the facts speak for themselves. Linda goin aorund giving praise and worship to God, while Danny's camp yet and still trying to tear her down. Appletree, even if you all thought she was guilty of all you say(and I dont believe you do, you just want everyone else to believe it), at this point, three years down the road, in this particular thread and others that are positive about LInda, you are allowing satan to you your mind, tongue and fingers as the accuser of the bretheren. Only he and his minions go around constantly reminding people of their past sins. Either way, this makes and man you claim to defend look even worse. You all need to stop.

When will you all realize that Linda does not have to look bad for Danny to look good. That was the problem from the beginning. The plan was to make her look bad, like everything was her fault. Danny willpay for the lie he told. I was just talking with a man yesterday, that doesnt' even hear the "spritual" portion of the accusation. He only believes that LInda committed adultery......on Danny's word. He doesnt' even realize that there is no proof,a nd that Danny never, ever really accused her of physical sexual aduultery. But that man does not care. Danny said Spritual adultery. He doesn't understand that spiritual portion, so he just threw it out and now maintains that Linda committed adultery. That is akin to leading people astray, and if this sin is not confessed Danny will pay with his soul for this lie.

You claimed a while ago in one of your posts, or one of you did, that none of us could give any examples of how Danny and his supporters were tearing Linda down in public......WEll, just re read your own post. This is a prim example. You did not even have to post to this thread, you could have takent he high road on this one. Even the world talks about "live and let live". You all will not be happy until you see Linda toally destroyed. You are messing with a child of the Most High God, and you and your friends need to be careful.

If, as you say, that you have taken this road to defend Danny then he needs to stop turning a blind eye and stop this. You knwo I am the one who stop to recognize what you were saying about Danny's health, that also was very baffling to me. This whole situation, on both sides has brought out some very ugly ways in those involved. You can't even give Linda or DAnny, depending on which sides you claim, common decent respect. You ALL need to step back and take a look at what it is doing to your own lives, and ask God to forgive you and weed out anything that is unlike Him.

Appletree, I really wish you had not put up that post on this thread. It was indeed a low blow.

+Quote Post
lurker
post Nov 5 2007, 07:43 AM
Post #24

Advanced Member

OUCH! So sorry BrickStep that I gave credit for your post to someone else. I should have realized it was you. I was just checking through some of your past posts and you truly do seem to be fair minded. Sorry if I have misjudged you and confused you with someone else.

This post has been edited by lurker: Nov 5 2007, 07:50 AM

+Quote Post
Brick Step
post Nov 5 2007, 06:56 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

QUOTE(lurker @ Nov 5 2007, 07:43 AM) *
OUCH! So sorry BrickStep that I gave credit for your post to someone else. I should have realized it was you. I was just checking through some of your past posts and you truly do seem to be fair minded. Sorry if I have misjudged you and confused you with someone else.

No worries! wave.gif

I'm trying hard to be, as you say, "fair minded." God help us all. Must check some of your past posts, too.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Nov 6 2007, 12:47 AM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(princessdi @ Nov 4 2007, 09:10 PM) *

I must say Di, your doublespeak is very obvious and disappointing. Everything you have just accused me of doing, you and others have done to Danny, The board, the Shelton Family and 3abn in general. I could turn your words right around concerning "live and let live" and "you are messing with a child of the most high..." You say Danny or Linda isn't given common decent respect and in the same post you call him a liar!!! In previous posts you have been noted, many times of actually calling him an adulterer. You know nothing, have seen nothing and have participated and been guilty of much gossip with nothing to base it on. You go on to say There is no proof. Why because you didn't see any? Because it wasn't shown to the world? Help me out here. In one breath you say Danny and 3abn has trashed Linda and how terrible that is....on the other hand you and others have been furious and called 3abn liars for not exposing the truth publically. Which is it Di? Do you want her exposed or not? The truth is, if the proof was put out to the world today, the response here would be to, once again, attack Danny and 3abn for trying to ruin Linda's reputation. You would ignore what was shown and jump on the "how could you" bandwagon and you know what I'm saying is truth.

You and others have been messing with a ministry of the most High God and in a very serious manner. Again, take heed to your own comment about looking at what is is doing to your lives? Think about it Di. There is a 50/50 chance you are wrong in your accusations, name calling and spreading gossip. Yet you continue to do so without (supposedly) knowing anyone involved. If you don't think this is a serious offense, look up loose tongues and gossip in your bible and SOP and see what it says.

I have seen all the proof I need to see and I know who is guilty. Proof Di. Not internet gossip, speculation and innuendo....I as well as thousands of people that actually have a sense of logic, know for whom and why the savenot sight was started. The 2 boys involved tell us who they are representing. Do they have credibility? No, in fact just the opposite. Do they have any kind of credentials to do what they have done? Absolutely not. Do they use false titles to be more impressive like AU reporter and Doctor when they are neither of those things? Yes they do. Have they used underhanded, deceitful ways to try and dig up things on Danny and 3abn? Yes they have. But you would rather believe them and the person that is providing them with all the filth rather than believe the many God fearing, Christlike people that have been involved ,up close, and personal in this situation.

One thing I would like to bring to your attention....You as well as others seem to blame Danny for every comment made here by those who side with 3abn. Danny doesn't know what I say here, all my opinions etc and I believe that goes for several of the other defenders here. So, why, do you blame him for our opinions. I don't blame Linda for all your speculations and accusations. I will say that how you arrive at some of your conclusions absolutely baffles me.
The statement about Linda keeping quiet dropped me almost to my knees. I will repeat...Pickle and Joy have said they are her representatives....where do you think they have gotten private emails between her and Danny?????? Where do you think they have gotten some of the false information they have printed about the family???? Where do you think they have gotten dates and times during the divorce, board meetings, etc etc????? I mean, really, try to stay up with me here. Just because she was smart enough to use someone else to do the dirty work doesn't make her any less guilty of trying to destroy Danny and the ministry.

Wise up Di. We are talking basic common sense, logic and the dangers of participating in such accusations when you don't know what you are talking about. So, please, take your lecture on live and let live and hurting the children of God and apply it to the beam in your own eye before you apply it to mine or anyone else's.

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Nov 6 2007, 02:17 AM
Post #27

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(appletree @ Nov 6 2007, 01:47 AM) *
I have seen all the proof I need to see and I know who is guilty.

I've seen that proof, too. Here it is. It's called a hoax.

+Quote Post
lurker
post Nov 6 2007, 08:27 AM
Post #28

Advanced Member

I noticed your post to Princess Di, Appletree and a couple of your points jumped out at me. First of all, your assumption that the private information has to have come from Linda. I myself have found out information from the words of the leaders at 3ABN including Danny. I don't know if he forgets he says things and then attributes the leak of information to Linda or what. But he has condemned himself by his own words. And then he blames others for leaking what he has said. And much of the information I have been able to find and verify by simply using google and other search engines. Much of this is from government websites with documents signed by Danny and others. They are public records. Some has been from newspapers which are also public records. I have found and verified information without the help of Linda, Pickle, Joy or anyone.

These government filings are there to do exactly what is being done with them. They are required in order to protect donors.

You may have seen "proof" that has convinced you that Linda is guilty. Even if I had seen convincing proof (which I haven't but even if I had), this isn't as much about whether Linda committed "spiritual adultry" as much as it is about the subsequent words and actions of Danny and others at 3ABN. It is about the corruption that investigation into the adultry charges has turned up.

As long as people can be convinced that "she done him wrong", that this is all about her trying to make him look bad and that she is using people to help her do so they will get indignant and stirred up and won't even believe government documents filed by 3ABN. They will be convinced that there must be an innocent explanation for the most damning evidence. Especially if they can be persuaded that everything is rumors and will not check anything out for themselves.

This post has been edited by lurker: Nov 6 2007, 08:45 AM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Nov 6 2007, 09:02 AM
Post #29

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(appletree @ Nov 6 2007, 12:47 AM) *
The statement about Linda keeping quiet dropped me almost to my knees. I will repeat...Pickle and Joy have said they are her representatives....where do you think they have gotten private emails between her and Danny?????? Where do you think they have gotten some of the false information they have printed about the family???? Where do you think they have gotten dates and times during the divorce, board meetings, etc etc?????

I repeat, I am not Linda's representative, and I believe I have already informed you of that fact, as I informed Harold Lance last year. And if you doubt, ask her.

Are you suggesting that no one else had those emails, and that she could have been the only source for them?

What false information are you referring to?

What dates and times are you referring to? Are you suggesting that her memory is so astute that she would accurately describe all such dates and times?

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Nov 6 2007, 09:20 AM
Post #30

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

appletree,

By your silence are you admitting that your second attempt to spread misinformation in Post #2 in this thread failed when you stated that Laird Heal has missed two of the four court appearances? If you will notice, I replied to your second attempt in Post #7 in this thread with proof of your first attempt as well as proof that the first attempt was wrong, that the hearing was always scheduled to be by phone per court records.

If you are willing to spread misinformation in this instance, why should those reading here believe that you won't do the same in other posts? Don't you see that this undermines your own credibility?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:02 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church