Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17161&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:01:35 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Did Dwight Hall Help Danny Hide Royalties From The 3abn Board?
watchbird
post Nov 18 2007, 03:14 PM
Post #16

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Dona @ Nov 18 2007, 04:54 PM) *
Snoopy and PeacefulBe, No one said D. Shelton was worrying about his little toe nails or anything else, so why try to misconstrue my meaning? In my opinion, from the character traits he has shown and the walk he has made with the Lord all along, I doubt very much that he is worrying but instead continuing to put his faith and trust in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Yes, some day we will know the truth. If not upon this earth, then when our Lord returns. Some will be rejoicing and others weeping and wailing.

You poor dear.... you would be well advised to ponder what Johann has said rather than quibbling about the use to which your metaphor of toenails has been put.

The day when all will be revealed may come much sooner than you think.....

Be sure to keep your blanky close by....... cloud9.gif.........
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Nov 18 2007, 04:36 PM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Dona @ Nov 18 2007, 10:54 PM) *
QUOTE(Snoopy @ Nov 18 2007, 10:47 AM)

Yes, some day we will know the truth. If not upon this earth, then when our Lord returns. Some will be rejoicing and others weeping and wailing.

And the Good Lord has given us senses while we are here to perceive what is truth and what is error. Such a choice can determine our eternal destiny. Not every one who says Lord, Lord, will be seen in His kingdom. It is a matter of choice.

It is also a matter of knowing Whom we worship. Is it the Creator or a creature who claims to be his spokesman?

This post has been edited by Johann: Nov 18 2007, 05:07 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Nov 18 2007, 08:15 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

Poor Dona. Are you in the early stages of Alzheimers??? There was no misconstruing of your meaning...you brought up the toenails...

QUOTE(Dona @ Nov 18 2007, 02:54 PM) *
QUOTE(Snoopy @ Nov 18 2007, 10:47 AM)
Seems to me D. Shelton might be a day late and a dollar short worrying about his little toe nails....

But, that's just me...
Snoopy and PeacefulBe, No one said D. Shelton was worrying about his little toe nails or anything else, so why try to misconstrue my meaning? In my opinion, from the character traits he has shown and the walk he has made with the Lord all along, I doubt very much that he is worrying but instead continuing to put his faith and trust in our Lord Jesus Christ.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Nov 18 2007, 08:22 PM
Post #19

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I don't know aobut the rest of this minutia, but you could have went ALL day without this fabrication you posted. Bolded for your convenience.

QUOTE(Dona @ Nov 18 2007, 09:27 AM) *
Actually I am not biased. I have based my opinions solely upon evidence and proof given, or not given, throughout the months that have passed by. I don't know what false information that D. Shelton was supposed to have given repeatedly as all I have to go by is your written word minus actual proof of such. Just to spin tales of personal insinuations and assumptions does not go anywhere with me. On the other hand those who support D. Shelton and 3 ABN have given us proof of facts. Since I do not know any of the parties personally I can only go by the fruits that have been shown. In my opinion the two sides differ greatly; one building God's temple, the other tearing down. One side bears fruit of serving God by giving His latter day messages and giving their all towards the saving of their fellowman. The other side seems to be overly busy in trying to find sin in their fellowman and coerce or force them into repenting of that which they themselves see as wrong while at the same time blind to their own sins. We seen these same things in the New Testament days and we seen them during the dark ages. We certainly should not want them today. You asked when you had done the same as that which you accuse D. Sheleton of doing. The better question is when have you not?

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Nov 18 2007, 10:20 PM
Post #20

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Dona @ Nov 18 2007, 12:27 PM) *
Actually I am not biased.

And waterboarding is not torture...

I have based my opinions solely upon evidence and proof given, or not given, throughout the months that have passed by.

You have based your opinions solely on your subjectivity, pure and simple. You have given no "evidence" or given any of the proof so-called that you claim to have... and given you came in here with your opinion fully formed, there has never been anything remotely resembling objectivity on your part where DS or 3ABN is concerned.

I don't know what false information that D. Shelton was supposed to have given repeatedly as all I have to go by is your written word minus actual proof of such.

Then you have obviously never bothered to peruse what is in this forum... particularly what transpired prior to Joy, Pickle, and everyone in your camp ever darkened this doorstep... yet you wish us to deem you objective... because you say so.

Just to spin tales of personal insinuations and assumptions does not go anywhere with me.

This would be credible if the person you call yourself defending had not tries his hardest to destroy and excoriate his wife through "tales of personal insinuations and assumptions"...

On the other hand those who support D. Shelton and 3 ABN have given us proof of facts.

Oh now you got jokes...

Since I do not know any of the parties personally I can only go by the fruits that have been shown.

Since you do not know any of the parties personally, you are not in a position to declare one side factual and the other not... remember... you are not an eyewitness... but your statement begs the question, which is simply this: If Joy and Pickle are vindicated and since you claim what you believe is based on the fruits you've been shown... can we expect you to apologize to them... and Linda Shelton... publicly...and change your stance regarding Danny to one more consistent with the truth as proven in a court of law?

If the answer is no, then your statement is a lie.

In my opinion the two sides differ greatly; one building God's temple, the other tearing down. One side bears fruit of serving God by giving His latter day messages and giving their all towards the saving of their fellowman. The other side seems to be overly busy in trying to find sin in their fellowman and coerce or force them into repenting of that which they themselves see as wrong while at the same time blind to their own sins. We seen these same things in the New Testament days and we seen them during the dark ages. We certainly should not want them today. You asked when you had done the same as that which you accuse D. Sheleton of doing. The better question is when have you not?

Danny's stating here and in other forae that he was trying to save his marriage while he was getting a divorce in Guam was not serving God. Danny's accusing Linda of adultery... which was then modified to "spiritual adultery" was not serving God. Danny's allowing nepotism and cronyism to shield his brother from reaping the harvest that was the result of the seeds of his iniquity was not serving God. Danny's having shows retaped to exclude Linda was not serving God... Danny's having a continuing need to try to prevent Linda from and the list goes on and on and on... Bottom line is that none of these things contributes to "building God's temple"... so on what basis do you say he and his are "building God's temple? All that has come out of that camp.. on and off camera.. in denial, excoriation, fear, uncertainty and doubt... along with a healthy dose of megalomania...

None of which is "building God's temple".

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
sister
post Nov 19 2007, 05:13 AM
Post #21

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Ian @ Nov 18 2007, 09:33 AM) *
Greetings sister,

I guess I should feel somewhat honored as you don't post much anymore. It seems you took what I said as important and worth rebutting, but it doesn't amount to much as far as I am concerned.

The problem with your reply is, as usual

1.) It all rests on your word and claims being accepted as fact, while offering no evidence or proof in support of that.
2.) It's ugly, and full of more accusations, condemnations, and insinuations which are also offered without proof or evidence.

I think I remember you posting in a mocking way on this forum once that you couldn't be held accountable or identified as you were like a ghost, or something to that effect,

And while we can't post your identity on this forum, and so I am not. I'm thinking it very likely that Pickle and Joy's hard drives may identify the ghost in the machine to the civil court, and you will finally be revealed publicly to those that you constantly abuse and accuse, and to others as well.

After all, it is their constitutional right to face their accusers, and Pickle and Joy will need to provide their sources to attempt to prove their accusations are true.

So, it seems to me that you will then get a chance to prove your claims, and be required to give the evidence you don't provide here. That only seems fair, doesn't it? Until then, I'll just wait.

Thoughts?

Ian, you base your premise upon two false assumptions, I will address both of them:

● my claims rests upon my word being accepted as fact, with no proof to support it
● the context of the claims are ugly, full of condemnations and insinuations

Over the course of time — since I began posting “An Unauthorized History of 3ABN” — repeatedly, my observations have been authenticated by the testimony of individuals associated personally with Danny Shelton and 3ABN. Therefore, my statements, in regard to Danny Shelton and 3ABN has been proven to be factually based and consistently reliable. This negates your premiss that the testimony of Sister can not be based upon her word alone. In this particular case both Bob Pickle and myself have given the same testimony in regard to Danny Shelton and Dwight Hall.

Concerning the accusation that my comments have been cloaked in ugliness, this is ridiculous. Your opinion of the tone of my posts is merely a thinly veiled devise designed to take emphasis away from the impact of the truth of the information. In fact, I have often been complimented upon my restraint while posting such unsavory facts. The only ugliness is the sin that has been revealed.

As to my identity, it still remains as nebulous as ever and your veiled threats of prosecution do not strike any chord of fear within me. The constant abuser and accuser in the 3ABN saga on BSDA has not been myself or Danny Shelton’s victims that I represent, but you and the other Danny apologists who continue to call truth - error and it’s representatives - liars.

I continue to stand by truth of my statement regarding Danny Shelton and Dwight Hall and the authenticity of it’s source. Although the facts are indeed “ugly”, it has been presented with great restraint.

QUOTE(sister @ Nov 16 2007)
I happen to know this is true and the information I viewed came from a reliable source, who has nothing to gain from sharing this information. This is not the first time that Danny has conspired with someone willing to "bend" the truth for him in return for certain "favors". In Danny's world one hand washes the other, but the taint of lies left behind from sinful practices still remains. When honest Christians stumble upon these paths, their hearts become burdened from the information. Gallion Joy's website has given them the opportunity to bring information to light, information that Danny thought he could keep forever hidden in his web of lies. Dwight Hall should have listened to the following advice, " You can not handle coals and come away with clean hands". Perhaps this is not his first experience with "bending" the truth? I understand Dwight's brother has not been implicated in this situation. Interesting that Dwight is always the one you see on 3ABN...

+Quote Post
Ian
post Nov 19 2007, 05:38 AM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

Pickle:
Quite interesting, Ian. So does that mean that if they get our hard drives, and we therefore get their hard drives, we will be able to identify you? That's be great. We'd then know who for sure to depose, if we feel you could contribute something to the case

First of all,
Let me repeat this again, you aren't getting their hard drives. There is no legal precedent that I am aware of for that, no matter what you may think about being entitled to them because you may need info or answers from them in this case and will get them in that format when you do,( if they get yours.) Why? You are the defendant, not the prosecutor. You don't get to go fishing, you should already have all your evidence to support your accusations and allegations and be able to prove it. If you can't, you lose. But I guess you are just going to have to discover that for yourself.

Second, Depose me? For what? That could be amusing, but honestly? You really need to get a lawyer. Who I am isn't important or relevant to anything in your case, and unless you call me as an expert, my opinions mean nothing to the court. I am a poster just giving my own personal opinions, views, and conclusions on all this; based solely on the stuff that you and your group have posted, what has been revealed publicly by 3ABN to all, and my own personal research and investigation based on that.

But no matter. I have no problem disclosing many of my "sources": Danny Shelton, Mollie Steenson, John Lomacang, Hal Steenson, Walt Thompson, the Franklin County Courthouse, Mike Riva, and Gerry Duffy.

Do you honestly think the people you are posting to here are such idiots?

The court most certainly is not.

You weren't referring to the above in all your libelous, allegations, and surmisings as your anonymous sources.

Even if we just go by your own quotes from all of the above, they have said nothing resembling anything you claim, or accuse them of, and in many cases have said the very opposite. You have just twisted and distorted all that is said by those you list above, and taken partial documents out of context, or applied them to situations they don't apply to, to try to support the anonymous lies and accusations from your anonymous sources.

That's already been proved several times in this thread alone...

You have a big pile of what you call proof that amounts to nothing because you started with, and have built on faulty premises from those anonymous sources.

Yes Robert Pickle, you keep finding what you are seeking, but unfortunately it's not the truth.

But again, I guess you are just going to have to discover that for yourself.

This post has been edited by Ian: Nov 19 2007, 05:53 AM

+Quote Post
Ian
post Nov 19 2007, 06:16 AM
Post #23

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sister @ Nov 19 2007, 06:13 AM) *
Ian, you base your premise upon two false assumptions, I will address both of them:

● my claims rests upon my word being accepted as fact, with no proof to support it
● the context of the claims are ugly, full of condemnations and insinuations

Over the course of time — since I began posting “An Unauthorized History of 3ABN” — repeatedly, my observations have been authenticated by the testimony of individuals associated personally with Danny Shelton and 3ABN. Therefore, my statements, in regard to Danny Shelton and 3ABN has been proven to be factually based and consistently reliable. This negates your premiss that the testimony of Sister can not be based upon her word alone. In this particular case both Bob Pickle and myself have given the same testimony in regard to Danny Shelton and Dwight Hall.

Concerning the accusation that my comments have been cloaked in ugliness, this is ridiculous. Your opinion of the tone of my posts is merely a thinly veiled devise designed to take emphasis away from the impact of the truth of the information. In fact, I have often been complimented upon my restraint while posting such unsavory facts. The only ugliness is the sin that has been revealed.

As to my identity, it still remains as nebulous as ever and your veiled threats of prosecution do not strike any chord of fear within me. The constant abuser and accuser in the 3ABN saga on BSDA has not been myself or Danny Shelton’s victims that I represent, but you and the other Danny apologists who continue to call truth - error and it’s representatives - liars.

I continue to stand by truth of my statement regarding Danny Shelton and Dwight Hall and the authenticity of it’s source. Although the facts are indeed “ugly”, it has been presented with great restraint.

Sister, two things.

A hundred people can tell lies and make empty claims, but they are still lies and empty claims.
The Almighty God and our civil Courts require more then words and opinions to extablish what the truth is.

Also I made no veiled threat about prosecution. I'm not one of the lawyers and can't say what will happen in that regard. I was simply referring to the discovery part of the civil case and what is going to happen, which is established, because that's the way these cases work. Those who think Pickle and Joy's anonymous sources won't be identified as part of the case have their heads in the sand. Pickle and Joy HAVE to prove that what they claim is the truth, or they lose.

Too many time they have rested all on anonymous sources, and without that, the rest of the junk they post means nothing.

You may not like it, but that's the way it is.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Nov 19 2007, 06:30 AM
Post #24

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Ian @ Nov 19 2007, 08:16 AM) *
Sister, two things.

A hundred people can tell lies and make empty claims, but they are still lies and empty claims.
The Almighty God and our civil Courts require more then words and opinions to extablish what the truth is.

Also I made no veiled threat about prosecution. I'm not one of the lawyers and can't say what will happen in that regard. I was simply referring to the discovery part of the civil case and what is going to happen, which is established, because that's the way these cases work. Those who think Pickle and Joy's anonymous sources won't be identified as part of the case have their heads in the sand. Pickle and Joy HAVE to prove that what they claim is the truth, or they lose.

Too many time they have rested all on anonymous sources, and without that, the rest of the junk they post means nothing.

In any confrontation of statements between you and Sister.... you lose.... Sister wins. She has established her consistency and credibility over her years of posting... both by the fact that they are first person accounts of what she has personally witnessed and by the fact that they have been established as truthful in the Biblical manner of two or more (many more in her case) witnesses who have testified to the validity of her recitals.

yes.gif

+Quote Post
Ian
post Nov 19 2007, 06:47 AM
Post #25

Advanced Member

QUOTE(princessdi @ Nov 18 2007, 09:22 PM) *
I don't know aobut the rest of this minutia, but you could have went ALL day without this fabrication you posted. Bolded for your convenience.

May I suggest that while you are free to disagree and to hold different views or opinions, that neither you or Mr J can prove she was lying, nor has any valid reason to claim that how she said she arrived at her opinions and views now is a fabrication?

I don't believe it is wise to make such accusations against any other as if they are fact unless you can prove it with more then an opinion.

IMHO Mr J's post as usual, is full of accusations, all unsupported and based on his opinions of a stranger to him and about things he actually knows nothing about. (some would call it a personal attack, I'm sure.) I mention that for at least Dona supplied evidence to support what she was posting to Bob, and that could be addressed or rebutted.

None of us want to have false accusations registered against us in the books of heaven.

This post has been edited by Ian: Nov 19 2007, 07:02 AM

+Quote Post
sister
post Nov 19 2007, 06:56 AM
Post #26

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(watchbird @ Nov 19 2007, 07:30 AM) *
In any confrontation of statements between you and Sister.... you lose.... Sister wins. She has established her consistency and credibility over her years of posting... both by the fact that they are first person accounts of what she has personally witnessed and by the fact that they have been established as truthful in the Biblical manner of two or more (many more in her case) witnesses who have testified to the validity of her recitals.

yes.gif

Thank you, Birdie, for correcting Ian in the Biblical manner of establishing truth.

secret.gif "Perhaps Ian needs a time out to refresh his knowledge of the Scripture proceedure for establishing truth?"

Back to observing mode for now... TVsnack.gif

Actually I am in the Arcade! Game on...

This post has been edited by sister: Nov 19 2007, 06:58 AM

+Quote Post
Clay
post Nov 19 2007, 07:07 AM
Post #27

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

This thread has been reviewed by staff, besides going way off topic, it has gotten too personal on both sides, it will remain closed.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
calvin
post Nov 19 2007, 09:48 AM
Post #28

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Clay @ Nov 19 2007, 07:07 AM) *
This thread has been reviewed by staff, besides going way off topic, it has gotten too personal on both sides, it will remain closed.....

Topic will remain closed to avoid it degrading further into more personal attacks.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:01 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church