Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18677&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:54:28 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who Were Eyewitnesses?, A challenge to so many claims
Ozzie
post Dec 31 2007, 04:49 AM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(appletree @ Dec 30 2007, 08:13 PM) *
The only one confused about time frames here is you. The one's that need to know, know when she was accused of intimate phone conversations vs actually being with the doc and everything that transpired in between times. As I have stated before Johann (if that is who is writing here), you are not a credible source since Linda is a surrogate daughter to you and the doctor is one of your closest friends. You will see only what you wish to see and be blind to the rest.

You are beating a dead horse. Life moves on as does Danny, 3abn and all of those who wish to spread the gospel to speed our Lord's return. Enough time has been wasted here and for what? What has this thread accomplished? Obviously those that do not have access, experience or friendships to those involved, will never know more than they know now. Many facts and some information that could exonerate 3abn will probably never be made public. Why? They know if it was, people just like you would then question the authenticity of the information or condemn the very fact that it was made public, even after you demanded it. That is the way of life with those who are determined to believe something they have been told even though they themselves have had no personal experience with the people involved.

Therefore, why waste time with a certain few who already have their minds made up, when there is a whole world out there begging to learn about Jesus.
Boredom with this whole topic should have set in by now. You gave it a good spin, but, the ministry continues on with the work. When God is in it, who can be against it?

So, if you honestly believe what you write Appletree, why are you still here flogging the dead horse (is that the one that Danny just wanted a cash receipt for)? Why aren't you out there doing what you're telling other people they should be doing?

One would think that it is imperative that you be here, keeping an eye on every word that is written, so that you know when to strike - just like a viper, as you have in some other recent posts in this Forum, and when to gather your cohorts to also come on the attack.
uhm.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 1 2008, 02:43 PM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(appletree @ Dec 30 2007, 09:13 AM) *
You gave it a good spin, but, the ministry continues on with the work. When God is in it, who can be against it?

Appletree, to avoid any spinning, let us know how God helped you out at the recent board meeting held in St. Louis. Why was it not held in the usual place?

Who, besides the regular board members, were present at that meeting? Could 3ABN make plans for great progress as a result of that meeting? Were you singing with joy all the way back to Thompsonville?

Share your happy moments so that we can rejoice together!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jan 1 2008, 08:12 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

Well, I guess things have blossomed here since my last post. smile.gif

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 3 2008, 05:03 PM
Post #19

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Jan 2 2008, 02:12 AM) *
Well, I guess things have blossomed here since my last post. smile.gif

Stay tuned, Daryl. But there are also some interesting perspectives developing over at

http://www.maritime-sda-online.org/forums/...ge=1&type=p

It will be worth your while to take a peek!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jan 13 2008, 11:24 AM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Just noticed this post. smile.gif

Even though I may have already discovered it, just in case I will go and take a look at the link you provided here.

This post has been edited by Daryl Fawcett: Jan 13 2008, 11:25 AM

--------------------

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jan 13 2008, 11:26 AM
Post #21

Advanced Member

That link only took me to the active topics link over at MSDAOL.

Can you provide me with a more direct link?

--------------------

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church