Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18723&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:53:18 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Linda's New Website
judibug60
post Jan 9 2008, 06:46 PM
Post #46

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,245

Johann,
I for one appreciate anything you post about Linda....I have been an avid admirer of Linda since the first time I ever saw 3abn and her contributions to that show.....I think she is a wonderful God loving woman, and appreciate anything thing she writes or says.
Thank you again for sharing information and writings of hers...I greatly appreciate it...God bless Linda in all her endeavors.......
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Jan 9 2008, 10:26 PM
Post #47

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 9 2008, 02:45 PM) *
Linda is not even participating in this discussion. How many attacks on Linda have we seen in these discussions? Then when something appears from her, it seems like it is gruesome that she writes an allegory with a spiritual application. She is immediately told this is not a way to write. Has life not been like that to her? Is it sacriligous of her to devote that part of her life to the divine?

Thank you, Fran. You sound like you understand. And that you received a blessing when Linda turns our eyes to the divine help that has been available to her in her circumstance.

Linda is used to such accusations. At one time she told someone that the time during the first camp meeting where Danny told her to stay away had been to her like a basement experience.

Somebody must have made a tale out of it, because one of the pastors who still is at least weekly on 3ABN told me he had the definite proof that Linda is a liar. That certain proof was that Linda had insisted she had been locked in a basement during the camp meeting, and he knew that was a lie. When I insisted we tallk to the people Linda was supposed to have lied to, he refused to let me contact them, even though I was in town.

This was a proof that she is a liar! And they have never given any other proofs that I know of.

God has sustained Linda under this pressure and burden. Is it evil of her to tell her experience?

I wonder how that man can call hiimself a pastor, receive a salary from tithes for his devotionals in the church where he serves as a pastor. It seems acceptable to still have him participate in a weekly program on 3ABN!!! (I saw him there the other day).

I found Linda's devotional posted here on the 3ABN forum to be a brave and moving expression of her trials and experiences in overcoming them.

+Quote Post
leakins
post Jan 12 2008, 12:31 AM
Post #48

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 41

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 9 2008, 04:45 PM) *
Linda is not even participating in this discussion. How many attacks on Linda have we seen in these discussions? Then when something appears from her, it seems like it is gruesome that she writes an allegory with a spiritual application. She is immediately told this is not a way to write. Has life not been like that to her? Is it sacriligous of her to devote that part of her life to the divine?

Thank you, Fran. You sound like you understand. And that you received a blessing when Linda turns our eyes to the divine help that has been available to her in her circumstance.

Linda is used to such accusations. At one time she told someone that the time during the first camp meeting where Danny told her to stay away had been to her like a basement experience.

Somebody must have made a tale out of it, because one of the pastors who still is at least weekly on 3ABN told me he had the definite proof that Linda is a liar. That certain proof was that Linda had insisted she had been locked in a basement during the camp meeting, and he knew that was a lie. When I insisted we tallk to the people Linda was supposed to have lied to, he refused to let me contact them, even though I was in town.

This was a proof that she is a liar! And they have never given any other proofs that I know of.

God has sustained Linda under this pressure and burden. Is it evil of her to tell her experience?

I wonder how that man can call hiimself a pastor, receive a salary from tithes for his devotionals in the church where he serves as a pastor. It seems acceptable to still have him participate in a weekly program on 3ABN!!! (I saw him there the other day).

Are the parties on either side of this controversy able to participate in the Communion service in good conscience? This thread seems to be fueled by those who have deep differences. This one calls that one a liar, another offers a "he-say, she-say," and still another questions an adversary's motives.....when will it all end? Hasn't this been going on since 2003 or 2004? Obviously this is an important issue to the parties involved or affected, and I'm sure jobs have been lost, careers have been side tracked, homes have been broken, and the list goes on. But to someone looking in from the outside..............

--------------------
Lewis A. Eakins
Huntsville, AL

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Jan 12 2008, 09:27 AM
Post #49

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(Fran @ Jan 7 2008, 09:09 PM) *
I am still reeling over this thread.

I believe every one has forgotten what she has and is going through! I enjoyed the story!

She has not been slinging mud! She, of all people has every right to fight, but has chosen not to! I would have attacked with my claws out to scratch somebodies eyes out. I would tell one who would listen. I would file suit after suit and win!

Linda writes a few paragraphs, and is spoken of as a mudslinger.

God knew I would loose it and did not put this burden on me. God was with Linda to be able to stand under the weight of her ex-husbands lies.

We have evidence galore about Danny. He HAS been sling mud ... and here I read that Linda writes a few sentences and is slinging mud. What is wrong with this picture?

Johann, thank you. I enjoyed it.

Thank you, Linda, for writing it.

Thank you Fran, for taking a stand.

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jan 12 2008, 01:57 PM
Post #50

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

Before Linda had been kicked out of her home and 3ABN I used to love listening to Linda's ministry to me on television. She had a honest gentle spirit that always uplifted Jesus Christ for my spiritual growth.

Never have I been uplifted to Christ while listening to Danny Shelton. He has and continues to uplift Danny Shelton. He still has not apologized for his terrible treatment of his former wife Linda.

After hearing about the terrible things Linda has been supposed to have been doing via email to the dear sweet old ladies giving their mites and watching Danny trash Linda weekly on world wide television ( check out archives for proof) and wiping her name and face off of 3ABN websites and television programing I knew something was terribly wrong.

I sent her an email. She replied very graciously. She NEVER said anything against Danny to me. I have personally talked with folk who were close to Linda and Danny. They told me that Danny had trashed Linda via telephone , email, letters or personally. Linda has only wished the best for the ministry of 3ABN.

Jesus is giving Linda a new ministry to witness to others. She is now able to minister to women and men who had been physically, sexually or emotionally hurt by others. I applaud her new ministry. May God bless Linda Shelton in her new walk with HIM.

It was only after comming here and watching that I learned there were more discrepancies going on that were not Christ-like. Those activities are not my personal testimony.

That is my testimony and I am sticking to it.

Danny can now take me to court to financially destroy me if he so desires. My truth is TRUTH.

JMHO

HAPPY SABBATH TO ALL!

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 15 2008, 02:12 AM
Post #51

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

This thread is about Linda's new website. When I started it Linda was about to launch this new website, and she has had it all finished for a while, but then her webmaster got sick. She is hesitant changing webmasters, praying he gets well again any day.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 15 2008, 02:15 PM
Post #52

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

The webmaster is feeling a lot better today, so the web page is hopefully open by tomorrow.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 15 2008, 09:15 PM
Post #53

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Linda's new website is up and running.

Check www.LindaShelton.org

This post has been edited by Johann: Jan 15 2008, 09:17 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
WillowRun
post Jan 23 2008, 11:41 PM
Post #54

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,191

Greetings!

I did a drive-by to see if Linda had launched her new site. Alas, she has not done so yet. However, she has added new commentary to existing web page. She has given me some new things to ponder.

Respectfully,

Willow

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 24 2008, 01:31 AM
Post #55

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(WillowRun @ Jan 24 2008, 12:41 AM) *
I did a drive-by to see if Linda had launched her new site. Alas, she has not done so yet. However, she has added new commentary to existing web page. She has given me some new things to ponder.

I wonder whether "new site" was a misnomer?

I don't see any particular reason to launch a new site, but her site was due for an update, which it now has.

Quite a few inspirational new devotionals have been added. And they demonstrate that Linda has grown through her ordeal. May God bless her.

This post has been edited by inga: Jan 24 2008, 01:35 AM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 28 2008, 05:24 AM
Post #56

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Linda's website is actually only partly renewed. The webmaster got sick again while he was only partly finished. So Linda may have to look for a new webmaster.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:53 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church