Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1873&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:58:04 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dr. Kuzma's Response..., her response to my letter
PrincessDrRe
post Jul 6 2006, 03:49 PM
Post #31

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Clay @ Jul 5 2006, 10:25 PM) [snapback]137789[/snapback]

a double minded man is unstable in all his ways..... thats in the bible...... lol.gif

...and per her actions - "counselor or not" she is unstable. Whether it was a "friend" relationship, a "insider" tip, "therapist" work, or "counseling" she was wrong, unethical, and unstable. Why tell information that makes both parties look bad/worse/stupid? That's not for the good of anyone.

....and her books are a hot mess - JMO

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Jul 6 2006, 01:18 PM) [snapback]137867[/snapback]

.....In a more recent case elsewhere, I suspect it was a defective condom, not a defective heart, that precipitated a crisis.

I think you are closer than we may ever know..... what you do in the dark comes out in the light...eventually.

yes.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jul 7 2006, 01:26 PM
Post #32

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Jul 6 2006, 12:18 PM) [snapback]137867[/snapback]

In a more recent case elsewhere, I suspect it was a defective condom, not a defective heart, that precipitated a crisis.

I guess its safe to say there were no ummmm witnesses to this defect..... rofl1.gif (sorry I am just having a silly friday....)

Perhaps a Maury show is in order?

IPB Image

Whose the father...... scratchchin.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Jul 7 2006, 02:20 PM
Post #33

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,672

roflmao.gif

But at the rate they are going they might really need to be on this show instead!!
http://www.jerryspringertv.com/

This post has been edited by Hersheys99: Jul 7 2006, 02:22 PM

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
Jvat
post Jul 7 2006, 09:44 PM
Post #34

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 514

Brethren, it is true that we can laugh at this to ease the tension but this is surely a serious state of affairs, indeed!!! Can u imagine????!!!!

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 8 2006, 12:10 AM
Post #35

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Jvat @ Jul 7 2006, 10:44 PM) [snapback]138168[/snapback]

Brethren, it is true that we can laugh at this to ease the tension but this is surely a serious state of affairs, indeed!!! Can u imagine????!!!!

roflmao.gif State of AFFAIRS, indeed! rofl1.gif Don't care to imagine. crazy.gif

This post has been edited by beartrap: Jul 8 2006, 12:15 AM

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Jul 8 2006, 01:33 AM
Post #36

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,672

Beartrap good to see you back have missed seeing you post the last few weeks. smile.gif

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jul 8 2006, 09:52 AM
Post #37

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

QUOTE(Jvat @ Jul 7 2006, 10:44 PM) [snapback]138168[/snapback]

You said.....

AFFAIRS!

rofl1.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jul 8 2006, 12:36 PM
Post #38

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 529

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jul 8 2006, 09:52 AM) [snapback]138207[/snapback]

You said.....

AFFAIRS!

rofl1.gif

Shouldn't that be many, many, many, states of Affairs? Just a valid question.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jul 8 2006, 01:00 PM
Post #39

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Jvat @ Jul 7 2006, 09:44 PM) [snapback]138168[/snapback]

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jul 8 2006, 09:52 AM) [snapback]138207[/snapback]

You said.....AFFAIRS!
rofl1.gif

QUOTE(Fran @ Jul 8 2006, 12:36 PM) [snapback]138215[/snapback]

Shouldn't that be many, many, many, states of Affairs? Just a valid question.

That would be one way of looking at it. But one state, many affairs works also. Jvat said "state of affairs". Maybe she just didn't bother with capitalization. (Think Pope/Vatican/Rome/Italy)

Now try Papa, 3ABN, State of Affairs, Ill.
rofl1.gif

+Quote Post
Jvat
post Jul 8 2006, 11:36 PM
Post #40

Advanced Member

As Princess DrDre loves to say, this is a hot mess! Clever folks, very clever. That's why we all love BlackSDA!

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jul 9 2006, 11:57 AM
Post #41

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

QUOTE(Jvat @ Jul 9 2006, 01:36 AM) [snapback]138294[/snapback]

As Princess DrDre loves to say, this is a hot mess! Clever folks, very clever. That's why we all love BlackSDA!

You used "hot mess" correctly....

I'm proud of you!

spoton.gif

Carry on!

snack.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
summertime
post Jul 9 2006, 01:29 PM
Post #42

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Jul 8 2006, 02:33 AM) [snapback]138183[/snapback]

Beartrap good to see you back have missed seeing you post the last few weeks. smile.gif

I, too, am glad to see you posting again. Where have you been hiding? You have been missed.

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 9 2006, 05:52 PM
Post #43

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(summertime @ Jul 9 2006, 02:29 PM) [snapback]138346[/snapback]

I, too, am glad to see you posting again. Where have you been hiding? You have been missed.

Thanks. Been very busy with some transitions in career and location.

This post has been edited by beartrap: Jul 9 2006, 05:53 PM

+Quote Post
Jvat
post Jul 9 2006, 07:40 PM
Post #44

Advanced Member

Thank you so much PDD, you are so kind and gracious. clap.gif clapping.gif I am learning well, aren't I? spoton.gif giggle.gif

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Jul 9 2006, 07:53 PM
Post #45

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

Ya'll are crazy!!!!! rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:58 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church