Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20029&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:48:51 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where Is Brenda?, Will Brenda not be the main witness against Linda?
Green Cochoa
post Feb 10 2008, 12:16 AM
Post #61

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,189

QUOTE(inga @ Feb 10 2008, 12:03 AM) *
How, then, do you interpret these texts:

"If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it. All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death." (1 Jn. 5:16, 17) [words of John the Beloved]

"Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. (Matthew 12:31, KJV)" [words of Jesus]

"therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin." (John 19:11, KJV) [words of Jesus]

Thank you, Inga...

You took the words right out of my mouth! tongue.gif

Blessings,

Greenie.

--------------------
To copyright man's creation is to plagiarize God's gifts.

"Our salvation depends on a knowledge of the truth contained in the Scriptures." (COL 111.3)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 10 2008, 12:17 AM
Post #62

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

If y'all could just be reborn tonight, you'd not have to worry about ANY degrees of sinning, because, as it says in 1 Jn 5:18 We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin;

ahemmm...I said you'all, not me...

ducking and running...

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 10 2008, 12:59 AM
Post #63

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Hursh Man!!! boxing.gif tomato.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
dilbert
post Feb 10 2008, 02:18 PM
Post #64

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 4,695

QUOTE(missthg @ Feb 7 2008, 11:41 PM) *
does anyone really care? snack.gif

Probably one of the best posts I've seen in this section. I joined here recently because i thought all these folks had moved to another board dedicated to this nastiness. I hope I wasn't wrong.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 10 2008, 02:43 PM
Post #65

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(dilbert @ Feb 10 2008, 02:18 PM) *
Probably one of the best posts I've seen in this section. I joined here recently because i thought all these folks had moved to another board dedicated to this nastiness. I hope I wasn't wrong.

keep hope alive? rofl1.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Dona
post Feb 10 2008, 03:27 PM
Post #66

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,296

QUOTE(dilbert @ Feb 10 2008, 03:18 PM) *

I hope so too. You have seen the fair booths where the children fish with magnets. Well this all reminds me of that only the magnets used to go phishing on the boards seemed to have been changed around so much that they now repel.

Dona

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Feb 10 2008, 10:01 PM
Post #67

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(dilbert @ Feb 11 2008, 07:18 AM) *

Looks like another 'danny-clone' just turned up!

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Feb 10 2008, 10:47 PM
Post #68

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Ozzie @ Feb 10 2008, 11:01 PM) *
Looks like another 'danny-clone' just turned up!

Ozzie. In the two days since joining BSDA, Dilbert has posted 4 of his 5 posts outside the 3abn area. Since you joined nearly 15 months ago you have posted only about 6 times of your total of 182 posts outside the 3abn area. I think it a bit unfair to label him a "danny-clone" simply because you do not agree with his one post that in no way supports DS or 3abn.

nw

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Dona
post Feb 11 2008, 04:53 AM
Post #69

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,296

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Feb 10 2008, 11:47 PM) *
Ozzie. In the two days since joining BSDA, Dilbert has posted 4 of his 5 posts outside the 3abn area. Since you joined nearly 15 months ago you have posted only about 6 times of your total of 182 posts outside the 3abn area. I think it a bit unfair to label him a "danny-clone" simply because you do not agree with his one post that in no way supports DS or 3abn.

nw

It is always such a joy to see someone putting their brain in gear before running their mouth. A wonderful way to start a new day and a new week. biggrin.gif

Dona

This post has been edited by Dona: Feb 11 2008, 04:56 AM

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Feb 11 2008, 09:39 AM
Post #70

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

Joh 19:11 Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.

I posted the above text before realizing that somebody else already posted it, however, it didn't take, therefore, I am editing it into this post.

The above quoted text definitely has Christ referring to "the greater sin."

Unless greater now means equal, Christ has told us that there is at least one greater sin over other sins.

This post has been edited by Daryl Fawcett: Feb 11 2008, 10:08 AM

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 11 2008, 11:26 AM
Post #71

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Feb 11 2008, 09:39 AM) *
Joh 19:11 Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.

I posted the above text before realizing that somebody else already posted it, however, it didn't take, therefore, I am editing it into this post.

The above quoted text definitely has Christ referring to "the greater sin."

Unless greater now means equal, Christ has told us that there is at least one greater sin over other sins.

in your opinion and based on your interpretation...... one I do not share...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 11 2008, 04:40 PM
Post #72

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Not sure that there is any interpretation involved. One can take it as it reads.

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Feb 11 2008, 05:41 PM
Post #73

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

My thoughts precisely that one can take it as it reads meaning that it is so clear that there is nothing that needs to be interpreted.

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 11 2008, 06:09 PM
Post #74

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Feb 11 2008, 05:41 PM) *
My thoughts precisely that one can take it as it reads meaning that it is so clear that there is nothing that needs to be interpreted.

if that were the case you all would not have vigorously objected to my comment that the wages of sin is death.... no degrees.... sin = death.... however from your comments it's clear you are interpreting the text... no problem though, we can move on as we aren't going to agree....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 11 2008, 06:10 PM
Post #75

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 11 2008, 04:40 PM) *
Not sure that there is any interpretation involved. One can take it as it reads.
now that is an interesting comment.....

--------------------

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:48 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church