Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3354&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:28:16 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny Shelton Interview on Club Adventist
lurker
post Nov 17 2004, 08:58 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 676

If anyone is still interested, Danny is going to be open to questions on November 26th on Club Adventist. I sure would like to see the stain erased from 3ABN's reputation even if it means somebody saying "I could have been wrong." We all have to do this sometimes. And if somebody isn't willing to share the proof, I wish this person would quit making accusations.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jul 11 2006, 02:27 PM
Post #2

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(lurker @ Nov 17 2004, 04:58 PM) [snapback]48255[/snapback]

If anyone is still interested, Danny is going to be open to questions on November 26th on Club Adventist. I sure would like to see the stain erased from 3ABN's reputation even if it means somebody saying "I could have been wrong." We all have to do this sometimes. And if somebody isn't willing to share the proof, I wish this person would quit making accusations.

Well, lurker, did you get your wish fulfilled?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
lurker
post Jul 11 2006, 05:35 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

QUOTE(Johann @ Jul 11 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]138763[/snapback]

Well, lurker, did you get your wish fulfilled?

Stain still there. Accusations still being made against Linda (by you know who). Still no proof. Should have used a better wishbone. I'd say no. I didn't.

This post has been edited by lurker: Jul 11 2006, 05:35 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:28 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church