Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8572&st=525 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:50:21 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

49 Pages V  « < 34 35 36 37 38 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny Shelton Marries....again, 3abn
awesumtenor
post May 2 2006, 09:28 AM
Post #526

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(simplysaved @ May 2 2006, 10:13 AM) [snapback]128778[/snapback]

But not enough, apparently to stop/limit programming and airtime....they have much money on reserve for such a time as this...

I guess that means you believe the skyangel "technical difficulties" line...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 2 2006, 10:11 AM
Post #527

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(simplysaved @ May 2 2006, 09:13 AM) [snapback]128778[/snapback]

But not enough, apparently to stop/limit programming and airtime....they have much money on reserve for such a time as this...

of course they do, it comes them not paying property taxes as they should and underpaying their staff... how could I have forgotten that... dunno.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post May 2 2006, 10:24 AM
Post #528

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,689

Amen CLAY!!

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Chez
post May 2 2006, 12:04 PM
Post #529

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(Woof @ May 2 2006, 12:00 AM) [snapback]128713[/snapback]

Here are some thoughts before I answer your replies. I am not any of the people you suggested. I’m just someone who has been reading your comments and wanted to add a different perspective. It’s one that I’ve gained by talking to people directly involved with this issue. I do not say I would support Danny in anything he may do. I am talking about this issue alone. You and I may disagree on this subject, but on the next one we may agree.

I guess that readers of this thread fall into one of three categories. They are against Danny, they are against Linda, or they don’t exactly know what to think and they have open minds. I am not posting hoping that I will change the minds of those who have made it clear that they are anti Danny and want to run him out of 3ABN (although it would be nice if it did happen to at least a few). I am posting to give another viewpoint to those who haven’t decided which side they fall on yet. In other words, something to consider as they decide.

I’ll make this as short as I can, but there is a lot to say. I’ll break up my answers over several posts to try to make it easier to read.

*****You cannot "trace" phone calls per calling cards. It is known that when you use a store calling card - the origniating # shows differently each time you call the ending point. This is why calling cards are a method of use by thieves. If they were traced - they were not calls made by calling cards. So this is wrong (= a "hole").

I will provide the information supporting my comments when I have the time. But, there is one problem with your example: you say the numbers are different each time on the receiving end. The receiving end was the doctor’s phone. Danny didn’t have access to that phone. The originating end was Danny and Linda’s home phone. He did have access to that.

******The "hole" that the the "counselors" are telling everything that happend in "sessions" w/Linda - but are not speaking about Danny.

Who said they didn’t speak about Danny? He was not found to be the problem.

******What in your posting stated anything "Pro" Linda? Nothing - right...just like we are all "Neg" Danny? ....yeah - makes perfect sense....

You are right, I didn’t say anything pro Linda. In this circumstance I disagree with her actions. Maybe in another situation I will agree.
******So far - since all I have been hearing is the sordid "truth" about Linda - I like hearing the perspective of the "truth" about Danny....

How do you know it is the truth about Danny?

******Thank you for sharing the "official" version.... as we say here, "This ain't sabbath school, we pay attention...."

I have no idea what the “official” version is, but I am glad to see that you pay attention! I had hoped you would.

******As far as 3ABN, how do you know that God has not prompted us to speak out against some of the foolishness we have observed? How do you know that we aren't a part of God' fixing it?

Because you are not using the biblical model of how to handle this. If you have something against your brother go and tell him first. If you are unhappy with his response take church members on the next visit. I am unaware of any text in the Bible that tells us to use gossip and innuendo to do God’s work.

******"hole"=Where are the phone records that prove the "ongoing" calls were of a sexual relationship? Where are the transcripts of the phonecalls that speak to the "spiritual adultery" taking place in the conversation/relationship?

There is a difference between phone calls being of a sexual relationship and those of a romantic relationship. I don’t know whether they were sexual or romantic, but I wonder: Would you be happy if your spouse was on the phone for hours in romantic conversation with someone other than you? Would it be okay as long as they didn’t talk about sex? They just discussed how much they care for each other and they can’t wait to see each other again. Would that be okay with you?

******"hole"=Why didn't Danny go with Linda when she was seeking treatment for her son? Most married couples tend to go with the other one that is getting "medical attention"...unless of course they don't care about their spouse in the first place...

You’ll have to ask Danny or Linda that one. I have no idea.
******"hole"=Why isn't the Doctor trying to "clear" his name since he too is as "bad/evil" as Linda?

You’ll have to ask the doctor. I do know, though, that a group of people from Europe or Scandinavia have been quite vocal about his side, as has been happening about Linda in America. Why he isn’t saying much is an answer for him to give.

******"hole"=If you discuss what you "heard" from a "main character" ("neither Danny or Linda") is it not the "innuendo, gossip and speculation" that you too speak of?

No. The source is someone who participated and therefore knows first hand what was said and done. They are not passing along information that they heard from someone who heard from someone.

******Frankly I take issue with the back handed methods used by the parties who can speak out. This whole situation has been handled by those righteous bro/sis's who on the one hand don't want Sis. Linda speaking her side of the issue, yet they can make any kind of accusation about her and the situation that they do not have first hand knowledge of.

There are plenty of people on Linda’s side speaking out. This thread up to this point has had a lot of them. The only information that I know for sure that is directly from Linda is her web site.

******In addition, the reason this is a subject we should and will continue to discuss is the fact that letter after letter has gone out to various churches, including our own, asking that members continue to support the 3ABN "ministry", when there are some obvious issues with the integrity of the leadership that should be addressed. IF this is a "ministry" as is thet claim, then folk need to stop slinging mud, speak the truth and take the gag off Sis. Linda too.

So, it says in the Bible that these are the circumstances that make innuendo and gossip okay? Help us out by giving the passage so we can all memorize it.
******If, folk think they are getting away with something playing these games they better think again. The same Jesus that could see Nathaneal in Jhn 1:45-48 and, the same Jesus who knew the deeds of the woman at the well... you remember the sister who had five husbands in Jhn 4:18, is still able to see what we have done. He does not have to be there, like we would have to be, in order to know exactly what has been said and done. If these folks truly feared God they would be real careful about slinging mud and seeming to be more concerned about how much money they will lose due to the bad publicity. Folk better start doing unto others as they would have them do unto them, cuz when this stuff really hits the fan they're gonna end up blown into the lake-o-fire.

I agree with you. We are on the same side. The Linda supporters who are doing this should take your comments to heart. Wait a minute….you were talking about Danny’s supporters, weren’t you? Your comments should apply to both sides.

******In your post you mentioned the truth so I think you should be aware that this statement is not true. God did not put Danny in charge of anything.

How do you know my statement isn’t true and yours is?

******Incidentally, why do you think that 3ABN or any other religious entiry has a mandate to help God fix the world? I thought you believed in the maxim that "If God doesn’t like it He will fix it," or is that only when one of your boys is on the radar screen

I have not said ministries are to help God fix the world. They are to take the word of God to the world and introduce people to the salvation He offers. Then the fix, if there becomes one, is something that comes from God.

******He is indeed the enemy... and some of his most successful minions wear the appellation of "church member". Fighting satan includes standing up for those who are in a position where they cannot speak for themselves

A noble activity, certainly. It is advisable to be sure that, when you stick up for those who can’t stick up for themselves, that you are sure that your source’s information is correct.

My problem with the whole "DannyLindaGate" issue is that after Linda's alleged "adultery", Danny quickly divorced this lady. I have seen, in my line of work, people who do not profess godliness, but nevertheless, try to salvage their marriages. This process is usually longer that 3-6 months. My first reaction to the news of the quickie divorce was that he had another woman. This was in the summer of 2004.

Danny appears to be more of a liability to the future of 3ABN, rather than an asset. His marriage to Brandi, in my opinion, sealed his fate.

Oh, by the way, to attempt to trace numbers with prepaid phone cards, you have to call the company's customer service department, give the PIN, and only the first three numbers are revealed--in the case of domestic calls, the area codes and in case of international calls, first three numbers such as the UK 44 and one number. Therefore, according the prepaid phone card companies I called, they could not have traced the calls to the doctor. You cannot trace them on you personal phone either. Unless they invoked a different data collection methodology, their statement concerning the tracing of phone numbers to the doctor lacks credibility.

+Quote Post
Zephyr
post May 2 2006, 03:55 PM
Post #530

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,556

QUOTE(simplysaved @ May 2 2006, 09:13 AM) [snapback]128778[/snapback]

Hmm.,. you probably know something we don't know and that contradicts everything Danny says when he comes to advertise his affair at a local church. Danny always says that 3ABN is not in debt, but still they have no $$ in the bank in any big way. I believe that much, in light of the kind of lifestyle so well highlighted by sister etc.

I believe they have assets they can liquidate quickly to give a boost to their cash flow...but there is no doubt that without 3ABN on air again within weeks...3ABN as we know it is over.

This post has been edited by Zephyr: May 2 2006, 03:56 PM

--------------------
"I believe what my church teaches.
My church teaches what I believe.
My church and I believe the same thing."--The Apostate's Creed.

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 2 2006, 06:06 PM
Post #531

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Zephyr @ May 2 2006, 04:55 PM) [snapback]128854[/snapback]

Hmm.,. you probably know something we don't know and that contradicts everything Danny says when he comes to advertise his affair at a local church. Danny always says that 3ABN is not in debt, but still they have no $$ in the bank in any big way. I believe that much, in light of the kind of lifestyle so well highlighted by sister etc.

I believe they have assets they can liquidate quickly to give a boost to their cash flow...but there is no doubt that without 3ABN on air again within weeks...3ABN as we know it is over.

hmmm you think they may have to sell that plane already? dunno.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post May 2 2006, 09:21 PM
Post #532

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Woof @ May 2 2006, 12:00 AM) [snapback]128713[/snapback]

....A noble activity, certainly. It is advisable to be sure that, when you stick up for those who can’t stick up for themselves, that you are sure that your source’s information is correct.

So you admit that Linda cannot "stick up" for herself? And you also admit that your source's information should be validated as being true too...right?
QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ May 2 2006, 12:48 AM) [snapback]128721[/snapback]

You say, "The receiving end was the doctor's phone."

If Nathan, Linda's son, was at the Norwegian doctor's clinic, and we know he was, how do you know who was actually on the Norwegian end of the telephone connection?

snack.gif

QUOTE(Clay @ May 2 2006, 02:42 AM) [snapback]128728[/snapback]

Woof,
The official version is what you have posted.... you have admitted that you heard it from a source.... so who is more credible, those who have actually worked at 3abn and are reporting what they saw, or a person who by their own admission got their info from a "source?"

Are you saying Woof that you worked at 3abn? If not we should put stock in your perspective because?

...because he didn't work at the "3" - therefore we should not put any stock in that perspective either...
QUOTE(Clay @ May 2 2006, 09:02 AM) [snapback]128751[/snapback]

....A saying I heard, seems to fit here..... "If you got skeletons in your closet, you better teach them to dance....." It appears that Mr. Shelton has a walk-in closet full of bones...

...people in glass houses should not throw stones - with all due respect some folks need to drop their rocks. Danny.....drop ya rocks - cause it's gonna bounce back.
QUOTE(PaperTigers @ May 2 2006, 09:08 AM) [snapback]128753[/snapback]

And unfortunately it's not a hall closet, it's a walk-in. sadwalk.gif

Full.....
QUOTE(Chez @ May 2 2006, 01:04 PM) [snapback]128808[/snapback]

...Oh, by the way, to attempt to trace numbers with prepaid phone cards, you have to call the company's customer service department, give the PIN, and only the first three numbers are revealed--in the case of domestic calls, the area codes and in case of international calls, first three numbers such as the UK 44 and one number. Therefore, according the prepaid phone card companies I called, they could not have traced the calls to the doctor. You cannot trace them on you personal phone either. Unless they invoked a different data collection methodology, their statement concerning the tracing of phone numbers to the doctor lacks credibility.

Thank you Chez. I knew this - but was hoping someone else could put it down for me - so it wouldn't seem that I was "the only one" that had knowledge of this....

Woof? What's your proof that they traced the numbers? scratchchin.gif Could you please post the scanned pages of the trace? You can blot out some of the numbers ......

This post has been edited by PrincessDrRe: May 2 2006, 09:22 PM

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
NormF
post May 3 2006, 03:34 AM
Post #533

Member No.: 1,691

QUOTE(Woof @ May 1 2006, 11:03 PM) [snapback]128716[/snapback]

... Now rather than use gossip and innuendo, follow through and use the biblical model to put it all to rest. If what you say is the truth, of course....

My dear Woof,

The late Mrs. Margaret Gray was widely known in other circles (i.e., online forums) for, among other things, her polemics against the "gossip and innuendo" she was convinced in her wooden mind was being proliferated by those who opposed rather than toed the party line (party = 3ABN, Danny Shelton, and his board in this case). It became quite an obsession with her. Her diatribes, ensconced in a wide-ranging panoply of legal sounding juridicies, served well to distract the faithful from the real issues at hand. They gazed fearfully inward, alarmed that they might be partaking of such heinous proclivities, thereby distracted from the larger issues which had been at hand. Curiously, upon her "untimely demise" last year, she was reincarnated corporately shortly thereafter by her minions, who are legion; and they continue to this day to remain banded together, a Club loving group, in the schoolboys' online game-playing fellowship they'd held when they had been pulling her strings. That reincarnation, called the Memorial Foundation, is headquartered in California, but has members scattered far and wide. They keep on truckin' with hardly a missed beat. As for Margaret's early history, she herself was, in fact from her very inception, but one of the many assorted unstable personalities of her squired creator. (Or perhaps it is the squire who was unstable?) Of course, California, as we all know, is world famous as a haven for such things as these, so I suppose all this is to be expected.

Now, against this backdrop, Woof, I see you wielding Margaret's cudgel mightily here once more, castigating purveyors of gossip and innuendo as always, and in exactly the same manner, taking up that cudgel as only she was able to do.

Are you risen back from the dead, Margaret? ... reincarnated to bay at the moon some more, er, I mean bark -- if so, it's deja vu all over again! rofl1.gif

Regards,
Norm

This post has been edited by NormF: May 3 2006, 03:42 AM

--------------------
Debile fundamentum, fallit opus. - "Where there is a weak foundation, the work falls."

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post May 3 2006, 04:09 AM
Post #534

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(NormF @ May 3 2006, 04:34 AM) [snapback]128890[/snapback]

Are you risen back from the dead, Margaret? ... reincarnated to bay at the moon some more, er, I mean bark -- if so, it's deja vu all over again! rofl1.gif

Regards,
Norm

IPB Image

The wolf you suspect, when not baying at the moon, has actually done legal work for a religious broadcaster. Canis lupus has a self-interested agenda of bullying to show its value to its pack leader.

The four-pawed member of the Canine family contacts Website owners and then howls incessantly until the site owner throws it a bone.

(I hope we're mistaken and that Woof isn't part of that pack.)

-

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: May 3 2006, 04:56 AM

+Quote Post
Zephyr
post May 3 2006, 04:47 AM
Post #535

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,556

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ May 3 2006, 04:09 AM) [snapback]128891[/snapback]

IPB Image
The wolf you suspect, when not baying at the moon, has actually done legal work for a religious broadcaster. Canis lupus has a self-interested agenda of bullying to show its value to its pack leader.

The four-pawed member of the Canine family contacts Website owners and then howls incessantly until the site own throws it a bone.

(I hope we're mistaken and that Woof isn't part of that pack.)
-
Bingo! I perceive you are not mistaken.

This post has been edited by Zephyr: May 3 2006, 04:48 AM

--------------------
"I believe what my church teaches.
My church teaches what I believe.
My church and I believe the same thing."--The Apostate's Creed.

+Quote Post
Denny
post May 3 2006, 08:35 AM
Post #536

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Apr 22 2006, 02:32 AM) [snapback]127471[/snapback]

My Mother already told me "Don't marry no old *** man...."

Yep.

She said it.

huh.gif

unless you are as old as him afro.gif

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
Denny
post May 3 2006, 09:10 AM
Post #537

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Apr 29 2006, 02:15 AM) [snapback]128411[/snapback]

Bof of yall - get out me head!

The only thing that makes me want to discuss it so is the fact that Shelton makes himself seem to be....so....righteous - yet he is a hot mess.

Most of us are attracted to watching the downfall of the high and mighty. That's kinda scary.

BTW: I'm waiting on the fall of Tom Cruise.....

why Tom Cruise he never started a TV show on Christian grounds he only pretends to be someone else for a living

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post May 3 2006, 09:19 AM
Post #538

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ May 2 2006, 09:28 AM) [snapback]128779[/snapback]

In His service,
Mr. J

Like Hallmark...yes, and since they apparently ARE back up, that must mean it is genuine....

QUOTE(Zephyr @ May 2 2006, 03:55 PM) [snapback]128854[/snapback]

But it runs EVERYDAY...on Comcast Cable--including as we speak....and of course they have assets that can be easily liquidated...many churches and non-profits alike have operating expense accounts and a reserve that are only tapped into in extreme situations...Since it is still running on Comcast Cable (which is U.S. wide & and is still posted on the SkyAngel line-up), I doubt that they are going anywhere anytime soon...

This post has been edited by simplysaved: May 3 2006, 09:22 AM

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
higherground2003
post May 3 2006, 09:20 AM
Post #539

Advanced Member

Member No.: 255

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ May 2 2006, 10:28 AM) [snapback]128779[/snapback]

In His service,
Mr. J

What are you talking about? 3abn isn't off the air, I have been watching it. If someone isn't showing 3abn at this time, I can promise you it is because of their 10 commandments celebration that they have scheduled.

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post May 3 2006, 09:21 AM
Post #540

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

QUOTE(higherground2003 @ May 3 2006, 09:20 AM) [snapback]128937[/snapback]

What are you talking about? 3abn isn't off the air, I have been watching it. If someone isn't showing 3abn at this time, I can promise you it is because of their 10 commandments celebration that they have scheduled.

Will you please tell somebody! clapping.gif clapping.gif

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post

49 Pages V  « < 34 35 36 37 38 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:50 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church