Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8572&st=555 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:50:25 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

49 Pages V  « < 36 37 38 39 40 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny Shelton Marries....again, 3abn
Guest_statrei_*
post May 3 2006, 12:08 PM
Post #556

Guests

QUOTE(simplysaved @ May 3 2006, 12:54 PM) [snapback]129010[/snapback]

A better question is why do not those who feel that the good done by the ministry is less than the evil done by the leaders call and do what you have suggested... dunno.gif

Is this the way you view life, SS? Do you simply weigh the good you do against the evil and feel satisfied because you have more on the good side than on the evil? This is the most frightening you have ever come across as being.

I must commend the BSDA management for keeping BSDA "agenda free" on this one.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post May 3 2006, 12:09 PM
Post #557

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 830

QUOTE(statrei @ May 3 2006, 12:08 PM) [snapback]129017[/snapback]

Is this the way you view life, SS? Do you simply weigh the good you do against the evil and feel satisfied because you have more on the good side than on the evil? This is the most frightening you have ever come across as being.

I must commend the BSDA management for keeping BSDA "agenda free" on this one.

lol_2.gif And WAY off the point that was being made. yes.gif

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
beartrap
post May 3 2006, 12:33 PM
Post #558

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

Since the dawn of recorded history megalomaniacal men have identified and fostered the deepest communal fears of their fellow beings, presenting themselves as the one true answer to salvation. These men utilize certain tools that they all have in common to achieve and maintain control over, and the worship of their followers.

They identify their followers as a group, or a family that shares specific beliefs and practices that set them apart as unique. Those factors that are the primary differences between them and others make them superior. Often, the leader purports to have a direct connection to the culture’s primary deity that is denied to all others. His words and actions carry the weight of divinity. Mistrust between the followers is encouraged. Questioning of the supreme leader is dealt with in the harshest manner available.

Those people who are not members of the group are portrayed as a threat to the group and to the individuals. Non-members are on the wrong side of the cosmic struggle between good and bad. What they say, what they write, everything about them must be viewed as an attempt to subvert, misdirect, and deceive the true believers. They are to look with suspicion on everyone other than their leader.

Whereas outsiders might taint the purity of the follower’s beliefs, the leaders often work to build an isolated society where those aspects of life that might result in interaction with unbelievers are internalized. This sometimes involves conquest of territory, and generally results in the creation of boundaries. The leaders portray these boundaries as being there to keep evil out, but they are most often used to keep the believers in.

Control of, and involvement in the personal lives of the followers is common between these megalomaniacs. Monitoring and control of what they do and say is important. It is also important to make examples of those who disobey. It tends to bring the believers closer together, and promote fear in those who might think with some measure of independence.

Love and fear often walk hand in hand. The leader is projected as a benevolent father who has placed himself in a position of great personal sacrifice for the good of his followers. He is loved and revered as a true father to his people. Sometimes a father has to punish his children, but it will always be done in love and with deep regret. He must protect his family from the ravenous wolves circling those whom he loves, and from the insidious turncoats who lurk within.

Any criticism of the leader is portrayed as a broader attack on the group. It becomes the first wave of an apocalyptic devastation of the very fundamentals that make them who they are, in the minds of the believers.

Until a dramatic action takes place, the general public does not view most of these leaders as any serious threat. Emperor Napoleon of France brought much needed freedoms to the populace and, had the support of much of Europe until he brought it to its knees.

Adolph Hitler turned the failed German economy around and provided millions of jobs. He built a well disciplined society out of the anarchy resulting from World War One and the fall of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. As their savior, Hitler had the full support of the German people, and much of the world until his war of conquest became global, and his true intention shone through. His actions, both good and bad, were taken with the best intentions. He firmly believed that a global Third Reich was the only salvation of the world, yet the world he was trying to save turned on him with a vengeance. In the end, he felt that he had done no wrong.

Pol Pot closed the borders of Cambodia and launched an internal bloodbath almost unequaled in history. Using the “loving father who is cleansing and protecting his children” psychology, he decimated the population of his country. He believed that he was saving the true Cambodia by getting rid of all foreign influence, and eliminating those people who showed any sign of being tainted. He did not consider himself a monster, he was a savior.

Jim Jones was active in local and national politics and had the support of the governor of California, the Mayor of San Francisco, and even President Jimmy Carter. He was revered as a great humanitarian who stuck up for the rights of the underprivileged and campaigned tirelessly for those politicians who supported him. He believed that God was working through him for the salvation of humanity. Then, for their own good, he killed close to one thousand people in a single day.

The Baghwan Shree Rahjneesh built a cult in Oregon that consisted primarily of wealthy and highly educated people. He drove the leadership out of the town of Antelope walking the edge of the law, but using mostly legal means. He renamed the town Rahjneeshee Puram and created a new tightly controlled society. Thousands of people thrilled to the spiritual enlightenment he brought them, and were left destitute and homeless in his wake.

David Koresh was the heavy-handed father of the Branch Davidians. He preached an apocalyptic message in which he was the personification of God on earth. His word was indisputable. In the end, he self-fulfilled his prophecy, and his group went up in an apocalyptic blaze.

These are some of the better known examples of megalomania, and they all had a beginning and an end. They all believed in what they did, and did it with the best of intentions. Are there such characters currently rising in power? Are there well-intentioned, yet evil leaders that we are unwittingly following after?

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 3 2006, 12:35 PM
Post #559

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

Bear, you may want to check out the thread on group dynamics... you might find it interesting...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
beartrap
post May 3 2006, 12:46 PM
Post #560

500 + posts
Group Icon

A long time ago
The accused cries out in anguish as he is being torn apart. The crowd roars its approval, and the torturer pulls the rack a little tighter. Joints pop and sinews crack, but their sound is drowned by screams of agony. The Inquisition has condemned another soul to death by torture. Some people are upset by today’s spectacle, but men of God, men who God called to leadership, men through whom God communicates to the common people have declared they have evidence that this person has committed grievous acts against God and man and is thus deserving of a hideous death.

There are people high in civil and church government who question the methods, and even the veracity of the leaders of the Inquisition, but those who dare voice their questions soon find themselves shackled to a dungeon wall. No one from the lowliest serf to the Pope on his throne is safe from the tender mercies of the Inquisition.

In the beginning, the Church gave its tenuous blessing to the Inquisition and allowed its propagation. Then the Inquisition grew more powerful than the Church it was meant to support and became a menace. With no one daring to take them on, the Inquisitor’s credibility with, and power over the people became absolute.

Now…
Five hundred years later, the world has moved on, and it is now the twenty-first century. Cries of anguish ring out as an accused soul is being ripped apart. The crowd roars its approval and the executioner pulls the rack a little tighter. It has been declared that there is evidence this person has committed grievous crimes against God and man. This time the rack is not a bloodstained wood structure, and the executioner doesn’t wear a black hood. This time it is not the victim’s body that is ripped apart; it is the soul. This time it is not the Inquisition who accuses, convicts, and executes the victim, but a televangelist. This time there is a different church.

QUOTE(Clay @ May 3 2006, 12:35 PM) [snapback]129027[/snapback]

Bear, you may want to check out the thread on group dynamics... you might find it interesting...

Thanks Clay, I will.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post May 3 2006, 03:12 PM
Post #561

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

dunno.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
NormF
post May 3 2006, 04:18 PM
Post #562

Member No.: 1,691

QUOTE(beartrap @ May 3 2006, 01:33 PM) [snapback]129026[/snapback]
Whereas outsiders might taint the purity of the follower’s beliefs, the leaders often work to build an isolated society where those aspects of life that might result in interaction with unbelievers are internalized. This sometimes involves conquest of territory, and generally results in the creation of boundaries. The leaders portray these boundaries as being there to keep evil out, but they are most often used to keep the believers in. [emphasis supplied]

Small comment -- except for persons suffering certain extreme forms of mental dysfunction, boundaries are everywhere. We all have them. It's not a question of boundaries vs. lack of boundaries. For those who are well, their personal boundaries are properly placed and they serve them well. In the models you are describing, boundaries, both personal and social, are misplaced, often wildly so. These boundaries are inappropriate, ineffective or excessively rigid, and grossly misused. They are based on such things as unethical, immoral, or false beliefs -- generally outright sin, if you will. As each type you cite disastrously illustrates, the resulting outcomes of these aberrations are horrible.

Excellently presented observations, beartrap ... and sadly apropos!

Regards,
Norm

--------------------
Debile fundamentum, fallit opus. - "Where there is a weak foundation, the work falls."

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 3 2006, 05:42 PM
Post #563

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

the last few posts have been cryptic in nature... protecting the innocent I suppose.... dunno.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 3 2006, 05:58 PM
Post #564

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Thanks Norm..... I thought it was the notes by the moderator were insightful....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Woof
post May 3 2006, 07:21 PM
Post #565

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 1,704

Below is an excerpt from an online news story from last year. I am not including the whole story for two reasons: it is a very long story, but the bigger reason is that it is a story about a sick person who forced his sexual perversion on others. He impersonated a police officer on the phone and duped those receiving his calls into doing things to others.

This is a portion of the end of the news story:

The lone detective on the Mount Washington Police Department, Buddy Stump, had worked only a few weeks as an investigator when he got the call.
He was able to track down the phone number the call had been made from, but it was listed to a nonexistent phone and turned out to have been made on a pre-paid calling card. "I figured we didn't have a chance to catch him," Stump said.
He eventually learned the call had originated in Panama City, and that the largest seller of phone cards there was Wal-Mart. But that didn't help much — the largest seller of everything is Wal-Mart, and it has three stores in Panama City alone.
But a Panama City detective told Stump a bit of interesting news — an officer from West Bridgewater, Mass., was hot on the same trail.
Detective Sgt. Vic Flaherty had been assigned to lead a task force investigating the crimes after the caller hit four Wendy's in the Boston suburbs on one night in February 2004.
Flaherty had traced a calling card used in some of the hoaxes to one of the Panama City Wal-Marts, but that store's surveillance video only captured customers entering and exiting, not at the registers.
After hearing about the Bullitt County call, however, he helped Stump trace that calling card to its source. This time, they were in luck: It was purchased at 3:02 p.m. at another Wal-Mart in Panama City on April 9, 2004 — just hours before it was used to call the Mount Washington McDonald's.
The camera at that store was trained on the registers, and it showed the purchaser was a white man, about 35 to 40, with slicked-back black hair and glasses. The same man could be seen on Flaherty's video entering the other Wal-Mart, where he was wearing a black jacket with small white lettering.
Flaherty and a colleague flew to Panama City on June 28, 2004, and local officers immediately identified the jacket as the uniform worn by officers of Corrections Corp.of America, a private prison company.
When they showed it to the warden at the company's Bay Correctional Facility, he identified the man as David R. Stewart, 38, a guard on the swing shift.
Stewart denied making the calls, but when confronted, he started to "sweat profusely and shake uncontrollably," Flaherty wrote in a report. Stewart also asked, "Was anybody hurt?" and said, "Amen, it's over," according to the report.
Stewart insisted he'd never bought a calling card, but when detectives searched his house, they found one that had been used to call nine restaurants in the past year, including the Idaho Falls Burger King on the day its manager was duped.
Mount Washington became the first department to charge Stewart. Stump drove to Panama City to arrest him on June 30, 2004.
Did you notice the next to last paragraph? Police found a calling card they were able to prove, despite the denials, that his card had been used to call nine restaurants. Now, how do you suppose they were able to do that? If tracing only gave partial numbers, calling codes, etc., they would never have been able to prove he called those numbers.
Maybe it was easier to trace them two years ago than now, I don’t know. But it has been done, as the story above shows. And it occurred in approximately the same time frame that Danny and Linda were going through their problems.
I will say again that I am only discussing this one part of the story because that is the only one I have information about from a first-hand source: one that I trust. I have heard stories from others, some about Danny and some about Linda. And, of course, the charges made by readers of this thread. It is always best to ask of the source how they know. If it is information provided to them by someone else I put it in the speculation category. If they were a direct witness then I allow them credibility.
I have no way of knowing whether the other things said about Danny here and in other threads are true. I am not speaking to them. I have an unbending trust in God, that He will do what is right in His own time. If Danny isn’t doing what God wants then He will handle it. If I read the Bible right, speculation, innuendo and gossip don’t fit into His plan.

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 3 2006, 08:44 PM
Post #566

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Woof... you may or may not be familiar with some of the tactics used by police... they don't always tell the media how they do things, sometimes they provide misinformation so that criminals won't know how they do what they do..... so I have no confidence in the media telling me what the police said they did to capture someone... if you do, that's fine... But I know, (because I have cops as friends) that they are not above tricking, lying, misdirecting if needed to get the results they want.... btjm....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post May 3 2006, 09:36 PM
Post #567

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Woof @ May 3 2006, 07:21 PM) [snapback]129123[/snapback]

Below is an excerpt from an online news story from last year. I am not including the whole story for two reasons: it is a very long story, but the bigger reason is that it is a story about a sick person who forced his sexual perversion on others. He impersonated a police officer on the phone and duped those receiving his calls into doing things to others.

This is a portion of the end of the news story:

The lone detective on the Mount Washington Police Department, Buddy Stump, had worked only a few weeks as an investigator when he got the call.
He was able to track down the phone number the call had been made from, but it was listed to a nonexistent phone and turned out to have been made on a pre-paid calling card. "I figured we didn't have a chance to catch him," Stump said.
He eventually learned the call had originated in Panama City, and that the largest seller of phone cards there was Wal-Mart. But that didn't help much — the largest seller of everything is Wal-Mart, and it has three stores in Panama City alone.
But a Panama City detective told Stump a bit of interesting news — an officer from West Bridgewater, Mass., was hot on the same trail.
Detective Sgt. Vic Flaherty had been assigned to lead a task force investigating the crimes after the caller hit four Wendy's in the Boston suburbs on one night in February 2004.
Flaherty had traced a calling card used in some of the hoaxes to one of the Panama City Wal-Marts, but that store's surveillance video only captured customers entering and exiting, not at the registers.
After hearing about the Bullitt County call, however, he helped Stump trace that calling card to its source. This time, they were in luck: It was purchased at 3:02 p.m. at another Wal-Mart in Panama City on April 9, 2004 — just hours before it was used to call the Mount Washington McDonald's.
The camera at that store was trained on the registers, and it showed the purchaser was a white man, about 35 to 40, with slicked-back black hair and glasses. The same man could be seen on Flaherty's video entering the other Wal-Mart, where he was wearing a black jacket with small white lettering.
Flaherty and a colleague flew to Panama City on June 28, 2004, and local officers immediately identified the jacket as the uniform worn by officers of Corrections Corp.of America, a private prison company.
When they showed it to the warden at the company's Bay Correctional Facility, he identified the man as David R. Stewart, 38, a guard on the swing shift.
Stewart denied making the calls, but when confronted, he started to "sweat profusely and shake uncontrollably," Flaherty wrote in a report. Stewart also asked, "Was anybody hurt?" and said, "Amen, it's over," according to the report.
Stewart insisted he'd never bought a calling card, but when detectives searched his house, they found one that had been used to call nine restaurants in the past year, including the Idaho Falls Burger King on the day its manager was duped.
Mount Washington became the first department to charge Stewart. Stump drove to Panama City to arrest him on June 30, 2004.
Did you notice the next to last paragraph? Police found a calling card they were able to prove, despite the denials, that his card had been used to call nine restaurants. Now, how do you suppose they were able to do that? If tracing only gave partial numbers, calling codes, etc., they would never have been able to prove he called those numbers.
Maybe it was easier to trace them two years ago than now, I don’t know. But it has been done, as the story above shows. And it occurred in approximately the same time frame that Danny and Linda were going through their problems.
I will say again that I am only discussing this one part of the story because that is the only one I have information about from a first-hand source: one that I trust. I have heard stories from others, some about Danny and some about Linda. And, of course, the charges made by readers of this thread. It is always best to ask of the source how they know. If it is information provided to them by someone else I put it in the speculation category. If they were a direct witness then I allow them credibility.
I have no way of knowing whether the other things said about Danny here and in other threads are true. I am not speaking to them. I have an unbending trust in God, that He will do what is right in His own time. If Danny isn’t doing what God wants then He will handle it. If I read the Bible right, speculation, innuendo and gossip don’t fit into His plan.

Well, Woof,

I found that article about David R. Stewart on the Internet. Here it is:

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.d...EWS01/510090392

It sounds like the police identified the person first from the Wal-Mart TV camera, and then got a search warrant, because the suspect in the TV camera was wearing a company jacket from Corrections Corporation of America, where he worked. (Duh!)

Then, the police used a search warrant to locate the actual card, itself, to find the unique account number. However, if the suspect had destroyed the calling card, the police would not have had the account number, and the calls could not have been traced.

Next, they used a search warrant to contact the issuer of the calling card (not the phone company) and got the information from the unique account number they had from the confiscated calling card.

So, it seems you're saying that if someone traced Linda Shelton's calling card, somone took her calling card account number, or confiscated her calling card, and had some sort of "search warrant" for the calling card company? Is that right?

Explain how a search warrant was obtained, if any; It seems that is what a person would need to have. I'm listening. In your first version about tracing Linda Shelton's phone calls, you left out any mention of confiscating Linda's calling card and getting a search warrant at the calling card company. Maybe you left something out.

Here's information from a phone company about tracing phone calls which is what a typical person, like myself, would believe to be the case. Simply having access to your own, home telephone line, doesn't seem to be enough, if the following is true.

http://www.whidbeytel.com/LocalTelephone/R...race.ashx?p=199

Call Trace
This valuable feature can be an effective tool to combat harassing, obscene or threatening phone calls. You don’t need to sign-up for the Call Trace feature; your phone is already equipped to use it. Each time you activate Call Trace, there is a charge of $1.50. Alternatively, you may subscribe to unlimited Call Trace for a monthly charge.
Call Trace will work for calls within your local service area, even if the call was made by someone using Line Block or Per Call Block. It will also work on a call from outside your local area as long as the call was completed over suitable equipped systems. Call Trace cannot trace calls made using calling cards or operator-assisted calls. If a call cannot be traced, you will hear a recorded message which indicates that. Call Trace can only trace the last call received.

If you wish to report someone making harassing, threatening or obscene calls, you will be instructed to follow up your Call Trace with local law enforcement authorities and Whidbey Telecom Local Telephone Service or Hat Island Telephone. It’s important to note that Whidbey Telecom Local Telephone Service and Hat Island Telephone cannot provide trace information directly to customers.[b]

+Quote Post
Chez
post May 3 2006, 09:50 PM
Post #568

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ May 3 2006, 10:36 PM) [snapback]129138[/snapback]

Well, Woof,

I found that article about David R. Stewart on the Internet. Here it is:

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.d...EWS01/510090392

It sounds like the police identified the person first from the Wal-Mart TV camera, and then got a search warrant, because the suspect in the TV camera was wearing a company jacket from Corrections Corporation of America, where he worked. (Duh!)

Then, the police used a search warrant to locate the actual card, itself, to find the unique account number. However, if the suspect had destroyed the calling card, the police would not have had the account number, and the calls could not have been traced.

Next, they used a search warrant to contact the issuer of the calling card (not the phone company) and got the information from the unique account number they had from the confiscated calling card.

So, it seems you're saying that if someone traced Linda Shelton's calling card, somone took her calling card account number, or confiscated her calling card, and had some sort of "search warrant" for the calling card company? Is that right?

Explain how a search warrant was obtained, if any; It seems that is what a person would need to have. I'm listening. In your first version about tracing Linda Shelton's phone calls, you left out any mention of confiscating Linda's calling card and getting a search warrant at the calling card company. Maybe you left something out.

Here's information from a phone company about tracing phone calls which is what a typical person, like myself, would believe to be the case. Simply having access to your own, home telephone line, doesn't seem to be enough, if the following is true.

http://www.whidbeytel.com/LocalTelephone/R...race.ashx?p=199

Call Trace
This valuable feature can be an effective tool to combat harassing, obscene or threatening phone calls. You don’t need to sign-up for the Call Trace feature; your phone is already equipped to use it. Each time you activate Call Trace, there is a charge of $1.50. Alternatively, you may subscribe to unlimited Call Trace for a monthly charge.
Call Trace will work for calls within your local service area, even if the call was made by someone using Line Block or Per Call Block. It will also work on a call from outside your local area as long as the call was completed over suitable equipped systems. Call Trace cannot trace calls made using calling cards or operator-assisted calls. If a call cannot be traced, you will hear a recorded message which indicates that. Call Trace can only trace the last call received.

If you wish to report someone making harassing, threatening or obscene calls, you will be instructed to follow up your Call Trace with local law enforcement authorities and Whidbey Telecom Local Telephone Service or Hat Island Telephone. It’s important to note that Whidbey Telecom Local Telephone Service and Hat Island Telephone cannot provide trace information directly to customers.[b]

Woof,
Give it up this phone card issue. You can't trace the number. Some of us have tried and we buy our prepaid phone cards from Wal-Mart and Sam's Club.

In my opinion, it sounds like Linda's accusers fabricated the phone card story. I've tried to trace phone card numbers and have only been able to find area codes and the first three numbers of an international number. Therefore, they may not have been able to find out the country code from the first three numbers.

If these people did fabricate the whole story, God is the true and righteous judge. They will reap the consequences in a Mighty Big Way! That includes those who were the active instigators and the bystanders, who by their silence, affirmed this type of evil act.

+Quote Post
beartrap
post May 3 2006, 11:08 PM
Post #569

500 + posts
Group Icon

I have been over at Danny's house and discussed this with him. He never once told me that numbers had been traced. He just said that long phone calls had been made on the phone cards and he believed they were made to Dr. Abrahamson. He said that he got Linda's phone cards and called to find out about their usage, and was told how many phone calls were made and how long they were. That is what Danny Shelton told me to my face.

+Quote Post
Johann
post May 3 2006, 11:23 PM
Post #570

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(beartrap @ May 4 2006, 07:08 AM) [snapback]129144[/snapback]

I have been over at Danny's house and discussed this with him. He never once told me that numbers had been traced. He just said that long phone calls had been made on the phone cards and he believed they were made to Dr. Abrahamson. He said that he got Linda's phone cards and called to find out about their usage, and was told how many phone calls were made and how long they were. That is what Danny Shelton told me to my face.

Danny also knew that Linda was talking to me and my wife in Norway. . .

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post

49 Pages V  « < 36 37 38 39 40 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:50 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church