Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9762&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:57:21 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History Of 3abn, Chapter 1 (Linda out, family in...)
sister
post Apr 18 2006, 03:09 AM
Post #16

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Zephyr @ Apr 17 2006, 10:58 PM) [snapback]126889[/snapback]

Sister girl if I wuz you I would publish a 3ABN Newsletter. This stuff trumps the NE....I would be the first to take out a subscription. afro.gif
As I hinted it doesn't take a genius to figure out who you are or who you have access to. Keep telling the truth but just don't go too far. Don't make it sound like you have a personal stake in this.

Thanks, Zephyr. Who I am or who I have access to are not important. And as far as having a personal stake in this, I have the same stake that every SDA has, to have the "Three Angels Message" go to every nation, tounge, tribe and people and then the end will come. My hope is in Jesus and that through faith in Him I will be able to stand in these last days of earth's history that lie before us.

How far am I going? Where ever the Lord takes me.

Over the years many people have had the same information that I have, but we have all remained silent, thinking that 3ABN was not strong enough to survive if the "real" story were told. No one wanted to see this "baby" thrown out with the filthy bath water. Then Danny Shelton proclaimed on the air that 3ABN was his baby and nobody was going to take it away from him. Through all those years of silent witnessing of the events unfolding, Danny and Linda said that it was not about them, 3ABN belonged to GOD. As long as that was professed publicly, the witnesses remained silent giving the "baby" a chance to grow and be able to stand on it's own two feet. Now I see that baby walkin' and it is un-natural for a man to claim that it his and him thinkin' that he still has an ambilical cord attached between them. If the truth be known and there is an ambilical cord attached, it is the man stealing nourishment from the baby... surely this is not the natural order of life.

3ABN is GOD's baby and it is time that the false parent and his attandants let go and allow that baby the opportunity to reach it's full potential, to grow up into the fullness of manhood proclaiming the truth of salvation in Christ Jesus to "a lost and dying world".

Stay tuned as the "story of 3ABN" continues to unfold...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zephyr
post Apr 18 2006, 06:04 AM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,556

As I said, please continue to enlighten us. This information is too important to hide --it might save the SDA church much embarassment in the near future...very near future. Sister you are a hero in my book.

--------------------
"I believe what my church teaches.
My church teaches what I believe.
My church and I believe the same thing."--The Apostate's Creed.

+Quote Post
Guest_statrei_*
post Apr 18 2006, 06:08 AM
Post #18

Guests

Let us not miss what is at the root of this. It is the belief that we have some Three Angels' Message to give to the world and that God develops mechanisms to do so. As long as we hold on to this self-centered view charlatans will take advantage. The fact is that we are all God's children but 3ABN is Danny Shelton's baby. People were duped because they believed it was God's baby. Well, it was not. It does not help us to expose one result of delusion only to remain prime targets for another.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Apr 18 2006, 01:33 PM
Post #19

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(statrei @ Apr 18 2006, 06:08 AM) [snapback]126912[/snapback]

Let us not miss what is at the root of this. It is the belief that we have some Three Angels' Message to give to the world and that God develops mechanisms to do so. As long as we hold on to this self-centered view charlatans will take advantage. The fact is that we are all God's children but 3ABN is Danny Shelton's baby. People were duped because they believed it was God's baby. Well, it was not. It does not help us to expose one result of delusion only to remain prime targets for another.

truism.... the myth that will not die... the source of the problem.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Guest_silsbee_bee_*
post Apr 19 2006, 05:33 AM
Post #20

Guests

The only place in the sda church that I know of where the concept of the 3 angels msgs is not accepted and embraced is this msg board.

DB

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jul 3 2006, 10:10 PM
Post #21

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

Thanks Clay for taking the time to make these easier to read and get information for reference, etc. I love the chapters!

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Jul 3 2006, 10:36 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

This is so much easier!!
Thank you for taking the time and making the effort!! thumbsup.gif

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Denny
post Jul 4 2006, 02:26 AM
Post #23

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 2

Well done Clay for those of us not really interested we can start to avoid the topic like the plague- tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Denny: Jul 4 2006, 02:27 AM

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jul 4 2006, 05:57 PM
Post #24

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Denny @ Jul 4 2006, 02:26 AM) [snapback]137413[/snapback]

Well done Clay for those of us not really interested we can start to avoid the topic like the plague- tongue.gif

you'll look from time to time... I'm sure of it...lol

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
laryfromGary
post Jul 23 2006, 01:38 PM
Post #25

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 21

QUOTE(Clay @ Jul 4 2006, 05:57 PM) [snapback]137527[/snapback]

you'll look from time to time... I'm sure of it...lol

kind of like sin in that you know you should look away, but your curiosity always bring you back. blink.gif

--------------------
AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH SURPASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND MINDS THROUGH CHRIST JESUS [Phil.4:7

"To whom then will you liken me, or to whom shall I be equal", says the Holy One. Isa.40:25

"[A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle." [James Keller

[May your name remain written in the Lamb's Book of Life

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:57 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church