Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9862&st=120 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:39:07 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dr. Arild Abrahamsen Speaks Out For Himself And Linda
erik
post Jan 28 2007, 11:13 AM
Post #121

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 25 2007, 08:35 PM) [snapback]172695[/snapback]

Now you are revealing where your information comes from, Dr. eye witness! You see I was together with Linda all the time she was at the General Conference session at St. Louis. Both of us shook hands with a certain Mr. Danny Shelton while we were there. I can tell you that you are completely misinformed, because Linda never wore any kind of a ring while we were there.

On the other hand I saw the ladies who repeatedly tried to get to talk to Linda alone, offering her that she could come and stay at some mountain resort. The only condition was that she would take counselling for four hours each day. When Linda still refused their generous offer on the third day, one of them burst out telling her that she must realize that since Eve sinned first, any divorce is the woman's fault, and that she needed counelling to learn that biblical principle!

So somebody made up the story she was wearing a wedding ring there?

Almost as much rubbish as much of the other stuff you are claiming you saw as an eye witness! Does it all come from the same source as that one with the wedding ring?

eyewitness,

well how about it if she was wearing a ring then did you get photos?

erik
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jan 28 2007, 12:10 PM
Post #122

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 07:01 PM) [snapback]172656[/snapback]

OH my lands, I am not jealous or have an underlying spirit of guilt. Why, oh why would I want to be where Linda is? Would you? By now she has used most of the 250k on court case after court case, with her own lawyers telling her that she don't have a case. She crys to all you people about poor Linda was treated unfair and all of her problems is the result of her own choices. The Board of ASI was willing to hear about Pooooor Linda's side but HELLO Linda was not there. Reality she had no case once again. What she had was fear of truth that would put this chat forum in the reverse direction. Pro Danny and Pro 3ABN. Sorry for her. Linda is exposed again.

Since I am a regular member of BSDA now, do I assume you are talking to me also about Linda crying to me about how she has been treated unfair? Sorry to disappoint you. I am still waiting for proof of all those accusasions Danny and family had sent out via email about all the terrible things Linda had been doing. For all the bad things I had heard (there are more I heard that have not been addressed in this forum yet and will not mention them here) she would have been a pretty busy woman being in so many places at the same time. Still trying to figure it all out. But am leaning to Linda since I haven't had any positive feed back from Danny's camp yet. Guess I entered a lot of threads here. Sorry about that folks.

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 28 2007, 02:04 PM
Post #123

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Jan 28 2007, 01:10 PM) [snapback]173521[/snapback]

But am leaning to Linda since I haven't had any positive feed back from Danny's camp yet. Guess I entered a lot of threads here. Sorry about that folks.
Go right ahead! That's the only way to learn. wave.gif

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post May 3 2007, 08:45 AM
Post #124

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

(bump)

I hadn't read this thread before. If you're new around here, you might find it interesting to read the first page again. Just thought it was interesting that Dr. Abrahamsen says he's been slandered by the 3abn leadership. Looks like another 3abn double standard...dish it out but can't take it,. Sue, but don't sue me kind of thing.

On 'July 13 2006 (page 1), Johann wrote...
    Many have indicated a desire to hear from Dr. Arild Abrahamsen in person.
    He has prepared this document, sent it to me, and asked me to post it here
    for him, with no changes in his wording. I am therefore doing this.
    Since it is rather lengthy, we are dividing it into small sections, so as
    to make it easier for any of you who wish to comment or ask questions on
    any section to do so. I am not adding any comments to his words other than
    one line at the top of each segment giving the identifying information as
    to the author and which section of his document is in that post.

Permission is granted by the author to copy and share this document
    so long as the document is used in its entirety without interior
    comments, deletions, or editing, and the author's name, place, and date
    of writing as well as the url of this BSDA forum on which it is being
    published are included.

Letter from Dr. Abrahamsen, June 20, 2006, Section One.
      Greetings from Norway;

My name is Dr. Arild Abrahamsen. I live in Svindal, Norway. I have been a medical doctor for more than 35 years. I am a member of the Moss SDA Church. I've been the Sabbath School superintendent for 14 years and the head elder for 4 years, which position I am presently serving. I am the Norwegian doctor who has been slandered by Dr. Walt Thompson, chairman of the board of
      3ABN, Danny Shelton, John Lomacang and others.

Since I have observed the situation and the slander only getting worse, I feel it best to share my experience. I share my personal experience, what I have seen and heard. Much of this information has been verified by other sources, which include emails, letters and the personal experiences of
      others. I share my experience not to attack any individual or organization, but to bring the truth of this situation to the surface.

I have been shocked to observe the events of the last two years. I have made no public statement until now. I had hoped things would resolve themselves.

I visited Johann and Irmgard Thorvaldsson at 3ABN the last week of 2003. The purpose of the trip was to see them and visit the ministry, which I personally had been supporting for some time. I had never been to 3ABN previously, nor had I met the Shelton's. During this visit I discovered from the Thorvaldsson's that Linda Shelton's son, Nathan, was in a dangerous state of health because of an addiction to drugs and working in coalmines. I offered to see him. This visit resulted in an
      invitation for Nathan to come to Norway for treatments. Nathan came to Norway around January 20, 2004 along with his friend, Dava Vice. Linda came for a 3-˝ day visit to support her son, the first week of February together with Brenda Walsh. This was the last time I saw Linda until the weekend she was fired.

I had a chance to visit with Nathan regularly. I learned from my conversations with Nathan that the roots of his drug problems were the relationships with his father and stepfather. Specifically he told me that Danny had turned his back on him. I shared this information with his mother on the phone. She told me that Danny said he had no responsibility towards Nathan since he was a product of her first marriage, so she felt she had to do what she could to help her son. There was nothing unusual in the occasional phone reports I gave Nathan's mother while he was in Norway. After Nathan returned home, I asked Linda to keep me updated on Nathan's progress.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Johann
post May 3 2007, 10:22 AM
Post #125

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ May 3 2007, 04:45 PM) [snapback]193998[/snapback]

(bump)

I hadn't read this thread before. If you're new around here, you might find it interesting to read the first page again. Just thought it was interesting that Dr. Abrahamsen says he's been slandered by the 3abn leadership. Looks like another 3abn double standard...dish it out but can't take it,. Sue, but don't sue me kind of thing.

[/list]
[/list]

These are facts that need to be known. yes.gif

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:39 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church