Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9885&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:57:23 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mr. Shelton's Letter To Bsda Revisited....
Johann
post Jul 17 2006, 06:32 PM
Post #16

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(LadyTenor @ Jul 16 2006, 07:00 AM) [snapback]139623[/snapback]

mad.gif

offtopic.gif

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Jul 17 2006, 09:30 PM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(LadyTenor @ Jul 16 2006, 12:00 AM) [snapback]139623[/snapback]

mad.gif

QUOTE(Johann @ Jul 17 2006, 07:32 PM) [snapback]140024[/snapback]

offtopic.gif

No, it's not...so pray tell why you think it is...

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jul 18 2006, 02:09 AM
Post #18

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(LadyTenor @ Jul 18 2006, 05:30 AM) [snapback]140071[/snapback]

No, it's not...so pray tell why you think it is...

'cause the faces are the same. Too illogical?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Jul 18 2006, 09:47 AM
Post #19

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(Johann @ Jul 18 2006, 03:09 AM) [snapback]140112[/snapback]

'cause the faces are the same. Too illogical?

rofl1.gif Except your smilie is holding the off topic sign! When I posted the angry smiley, it was because I was annoyed with Danny feeding us lies AS IF WE ARE STUPID SHEEP...I was just too lazy at the time to type what I was feeling...

tongue.gif

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jul 18 2006, 02:57 PM
Post #20

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

OOoooooh.

snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:57 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church