Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10101&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:56:53 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Investigation Feasibility
watchbird
post Jul 25 2006, 09:06 PM
Post #31

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Fran @ Jul 25 2006, 08:49 PM) [snapback]141827[/snapback]
Watchbird;

You know much more than me about everything. By the way, I never said I had witnesses about the pregnancy test. I have never met or talked to Linda, therefore I do not have her story. Carry on with your truth watchbird. I can take a clue. I'm outa here to do my own thing all by myself about financial fact for which you know nothing about. Sorry I stepped on your toes.

Nope. Didn't step on my toes at all. And Nope. I don't know more than you about "everything". I do, though, know a few things. But when it comes to financial understanding and research you are the expert and I really appreciate all the work you have put into the research. I freely admit that I am a real dunce when it comes to financial matters. And I really appreciate the way you have not only researched, but explain things so even I can at least grasp the generalities.

I do hope that "outa here to do my own thing all by myself" only means out of this thread to one on the finances like you promised. I've been hoping and hoping that you would do that. This is, IMO, one of the most important areas of research and one that is very much needed for the information packets people are sending out. I know you have done a good job on that. I'll be looking forward to reading your posts.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jvat
post Jul 25 2006, 10:32 PM
Post #32

Advanced Member

Member No.: 514

Yes, Fran, I second the motion and emotion. The financial research has substance that is much harder to bluff about.

+Quote Post
sister
post Jul 26 2006, 04:24 AM
Post #33

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(leakins @ Jul 25 2006, 10:11 AM) [snapback]141711[/snapback]

At the request of Calvin, I spent a portion of this past weekend reviewing the various letters and postings pertaining to the 3ABN situation to determine whether it would be feasible to initiate an investigation to prove or disprove the allegations that have been made. Based upon my review and 20+ years of experience in conducting investigations on individuals and entities for corporations, government agencies, financial institutions, and even the SDA church, I don’t see the feasibility of conducting an investigation into this matter.

The situation, based upon my review of the postings, appears to be a denigratory scenario involving he-say, she-say and “who shot John?” allegations and innuendoes. In my professional opinion, retaining a private investigator to sort through the myriad of issues almost 2 years after the fact would constitute an effort in futility.

I’m sure there is a private investigator out there who will agree to take the case. However, as a Seventh-day Adventist Christian for over 50 years, my success and reputation has been built on being honest and forthright with potential clients.

It is my prayer that this situation will one day be resolved and finally put to rest.

Lewis A. Eakins, CPP
President
Capstone Investigations

www.capstone-pi.com

Lewis, thank you for taking the time and effort to look into this matter, but I agree it is not feasible for you to initiate an investigation to prove or disprove the allegations that have been made and we can all agree with your prayer that this situation will one day be resolved and finally put to rest.

I also want to thank Fran for being willing to put together a packet of all the dubious financial information that she is aware of and sending it to the proper authorities. This is a very positive action.

Perhaps it is now the time for an investigative reporter to enter into the fray? But until there is such an action I pray that everyone will continue to get the information out to as many individuals as possible. And included in this effort, contact the Dish Network requesting that Hope TV is added on their line up instead of 3ABN.

Just a few thoughts...

This post has been edited by sister: Jul 26 2006, 04:25 AM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jul 26 2006, 06:39 AM
Post #34

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(sister @ Jul 26 2006, 12:24 PM) [snapback]141864[/snapback]

Lewis, thank you for taking the time and effort to look into this matter, but I agree it is not feasible for you to initiate an investigation to prove or disprove the allegations that have been made and we can all agree with your prayer that this situation will one day be resolved and finally put to rest.

I also want to thank Fran for being willing to put together a packet of all the dubious financial information that she is aware of and sending it to the proper authorities. This is a very positive action.

Perhaps it is now the time for an investigative reporter to enter into the fray? But until there is such an action I pray that everyone will continue to get the information out to as many individuals as possible. And included in this effort, contact the Dish Network requesting that Hope TV is added on their line up instead of 3ABN.

Just a few thoughts...

AMEN! - to sister. As I open my laptop to read it I also notice this from HOPE:

PRESS RELEASE

Tel: 301.680.6629

Fax: 301.680.5147

Really Living Premiering on Hope Channel

New show features noted Adventist Church Administrator

Silver Spring, MD, USA. On September 8, 2006, Really Living, an exciting new 60-minute show will be premiering on Hope Channel. The show is hosted by Don Schneider, president of the North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists, which includes the United States, Canada, and Bermuda.

Pastor Schneider is eager to host the program because of his personal passion and vision for it. With his gift for telling inspiring stories about Jesus, Pastor Schneider wants “to share with viewers that anyone can experience a state of really living, which is to know Jesus and living for Him.”

“Hope Channel is grateful to have Pastor Schneider host a program that will significantly bless the lives of people today,” said Brad Thorp, president of Hope Channel. “This new TV show will encourage viewers to discover a God of hope who can fill us with joy and peace even in a world torn by war and strife.”

The premier episode of Really Living will air on the Hope Channel Friday, September 8, at 7:00 p.m. (Eastern and Pacific). It features an interview with a father who confronted his view of God following the death of his own son. Repeat airings can be seen on Saturday, September 9, at 5:00 p.m. (EDT); Monday, September 11, 7:00 a.m. (EDT); Thursday, September 14, at 11:00 a.m. (EDT). The show can be seen weekly at these same times. Really Living will also be broadcast at prime-viewing times on Hope Channel International and Hope Channel Europe.

Upcoming interviews include a couple sharing their passion for mission and building churches around the world, and how a dentist and his wife discover that planting a church in their local community brings a harvest they could never have imagined.

Pastor Schneider was elected in 2000 to lead the more than one million Seventh-day Adventists in North America. His pastoral and administrative ministry included positions in California, Michigan, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Wyoming, and New Jersey.

Established in 2003, the Hope Channel network broadcasts to every continent via satellite and is also distributed by television stations, cable, internet, and direct-to-home satellite TV. For more information on Hope Channel’s ministry, visit www.hopetv.org.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
summertime
post Jul 26 2006, 07:30 AM
Post #35

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(summertime @ Jul 25 2006, 05:20 PM) [snapback]141792[/snapback]

I
For a whole day I have been trying to edit my last posting but it just keeps popping up. Lewis, I too am sorry for believing that you are a member of ASI. I am sure that, even if you were, that there are many really good honest Christians belonging to ASI. I was too quick to give an opinion, and then it seems it is too late to erase it. Lewis, I do appreciate the effort that you have made to help us realize that an investigation probably would be useless and unwise. I do think that we need to be about the business of letting other Adventists and Non-Adventists know the whole truth about the negative side of 3ABN. I intend to act accordingly in everyway that I can. Discouraged about things I am, but I do know that in the end, right will prevail.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jul 26 2006, 03:15 PM
Post #36

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(sister @ Jul 26 2006, 12:24 PM) [snapback]141864[/snapback]

Just a few thoughts...

We have long been reluctant to expose this to the media. Where do you find an investigative reporter completely immunte to accepting the financial preferences obtainable by favoring the side where Mammon resides?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jul 26 2006, 04:28 PM
Post #37

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Fran @ Jul 25 2006, 07:08 PM) [snapback]141803[/snapback]

I refuse to be a defeatist! Let's get back to moving ahead.

This is not about Linda and Danny's marriage. It is about Power and control.

Rape is not always a sex act. It is a power and control issue. However, what greater humiliation can one do to a victim to show their great power and control over their victim? The rapist gains even more confidence in their power and control.

Destroying people fits right in the rape category. Remember that rape is more than the sexual act. However, total power & control WILL usually include the sex act!

Does anyone blame Linda for moving far away from Danny's person? As Johann so aptly told Walt, "Get you time line straight".

Another point to make is that Linda did not commit adultery. If she actually had a pregnancy test, which I do not believe, it would have been because she HAD been raped in the sexual sense by her rapist to show total control and power. Who is the control freak here? You figure it out.

Re-reading my time line, Danny is over at Linda's with flowers and maybe even planting the pregnancy test. Then all of the sudden he takes Moses P with him to Linda's for protection, so SHE will not be able to accuse him of anything. Too late. What happened before that? Rape is not adultery.

No one has said if the Pregnancy test was used or not. Since her house was bugged right under Linda's nose, a pregnancy test could have been planted just as everything else has been done. I, like Johann, am of the opinion that there was no pregnancy test at Linda's. Since she moved to get away from Danny, I would suggest it was to get away from her abuser. Maybe Danny got the test for Brenda?

What was the date of the vasectomy? He did that, hoping he would never get caught again by a baby like he did a few years before! It also gives freedom to continue in his lifestyle.

The trashing of Linda was rape in the sense that he was showing his control and power over Linda. He never dreamed all this would reach up and bite him in the rear end.

The real issue is the finances. It is the only thing that will damage Danny. Let us forget he/she said stuff and get serious.

In the next 48 hours I will try put together a financial/moral/spiritual package to sent out. I will post it. It will include sections so you can pick and choose what is your desire to say by cutting and pasting.

I will post it under the thread about calling for action. You may not like what I post. If not, don't use it. If it says what you feel you would like to say, use it and even customize to your words, or send it as is.

After much thought, I can not post my evidence. When Danny reads it, he will run and *FIX* it. I have posted some, but there was no interest that there were irregularities in their *TRUST SERVICES*. I cannot, and have not posted all I do know. I cannot risk doing that now. I must decline my promise. I will give my evidence only to those that will not be bought. I apologize for ever bringing the matter up in the first place. I will continue working on my own, quietly and silently.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Aug 4 2006, 07:06 PM
Post #38

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

Yes, there is a time to be silent about things that can negatively affect an investigation or possible future legal activity.

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church