Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10279&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:46:19 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn Produce The Evidence
fallible humanbe...
post Aug 11 2006, 09:19 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,058

Calvin,

I hope you will forgive the reference to the first post in this thread. I started reading this discussion board months ago and just recently decided to dig in here and see if there is any truth here.

Let's presuppose for a minute that there is hard evidence (and you can't say just because it hasn't been provided to you that it doesn't exist - faulty logic) what if it would leave Linda in a heap, revealing more than has been projected to this point. Do you want to be part of that? Do you want to be part of an even more devestating experience for Linda?

Is it possible (and I only ask the question, this is not a statement) that what you have been told by Linda and her closest allies is not completely accurate, not completely the truth, but was spun and couched before it was presented to you? Is this possible - or have you unequivocably removed any possiblity for inaccuracies? Have you sat across the table from both Danny and Linda in order to arrive at this conclusion? I think this would be important. I haven't so I can't say one way or the other. But I sure would like the chance - which of course I don't think I will ever be privy to.

- fallible

QUOTE(calvin @ Aug 4 2006, 09:56 AM) [snapback]143286[/snapback]

Below are just a few places In Dr Thompson’s letter where “evidence” is noted that 3ABN has that confirms the relationship with Dr. A in Norway was less than professional. So what is the evidence? I have heard it is taped conversations. Why not end this craziness that has been going on for two years? Produce the evidence that you are so reluctant to expose. You have given the evidence to a select few but still questions and rumors abound.

Send the evidence to me at: calvin@blacksda.com I will post it here. I will keep your identity anonymous.

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Aug 11 2006, 09:36 PM
Post #17

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Aug 4 2006, 08:04 PM) [snapback]143349[/snapback]

PEERRRRRFECT analogy. I love analogies...they just seem to cut to the chase, don't they? giggle.gif

Analogies are de bomb!
clap.gif
QUOTE(Freedom @ Aug 4 2006, 07:11 PM) [snapback]143345[/snapback]

Isn't it ILLEGAL to tape a phone conversation without the consent of both parties?
My understanding is that it is illegal.

Freedom

QUOTE(LadyTenor @ Aug 6 2006, 12:34 PM) [snapback]143513[/snapback]

Only in certain states is that illegal...and it is ALWAYS illegal if the gov't is doing it ABSENT A LEGALLY SUFFICIENT WARRANT...

She be de ler-yer!
yes.gif

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Aug 11 2006, 10:19 PM) [snapback]144471[/snapback]

...I hope you will forgive the reference to the first post in this thread. I started reading this discussion board months ago and just recently decided to dig in here and see if there is any truth here.

Let's presuppose for a minute that there is hard evidence (and you can't say just because it hasn't been provided to you that it doesn't exist - faulty logic) what if it would leave Linda in a heap, revealing more than has been projected to this point. Do you want to be part of that? Do you want to be part of an even more devestating experience for Linda?

Is it possible (and I only ask the question, this is not a statement) that what you have been told by Linda and her closest allies is not completely accurate, not completely the truth, but was spun and couched before it was presented to you? Is this possible - or have you unequivocably removed any possiblity for inaccuracies? Have you sat across the table from both Danny and Linda in order to arrive at this conclusion? I think this would be important. I haven't so I can't say one way or the other. But I sure would like the chance - which of course I don't think I will ever be privy to.

- fallible

Fallible - (interesting name choice) yes.gif

I want the truth. At the rate it is going thus far - there is nothing....NOTHING that can be said that will hurt Linda worse. Now....let's flip your script....

What if it comes out that everything that Danny has said "is not completely accurate, not completely the truth, but was spun and couched before it was presented to"....um...the world?

You say that you haven't sat across from the table from Danny and Linda - neither have I...but I wasn't bern (born) yesterday...and one thing I know.....

Boo-Boo stanks. I don't have to take a "big inhale" to see if it "still stanks"....

If something doesn't sound quite right, or looks a bit cock-eyed chances are there is some hot mess on toast ("inaccuracies")....

snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 11 2006, 10:03 PM
Post #18

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Aug 11 2006, 08:36 PM) [snapback]144475[/snapback]

Analogies are de bomb!
clap.gif
She be de ler-yer!
yes.gif

I want the truth. At the rate it is going thus far - there is nothing....NOTHING that can be said that will hurt Linda worse. Now....let's flip your script....

What if it comes out that everything that Danny has said "is not completely accurate, not completely the truth, but was spun and couched before it was presented to"....um...the world?

You say that you haven't sat across from the table from Danny and Linda - neither have I...but I wasn't bern (born) yesterday...and one thing I know.....

Boo-Boo stanks. I don't have to take a "big inhale" to see if it "still stanks"....

If something doesn't sound quite right, or looks a bit cock-eyed chances are there is some hot mess on toast ("inaccuracies")....

snack.gif

Well put 'PrincessDrRe! and thanks for the laugh too (boo-boo stanks!! - I smell plenty of it round these parts lately).

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Aug 11 2006, 10:04 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
calvin
post Aug 11 2006, 10:06 PM
Post #19

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Aug 11 2006, 09:19 PM) [snapback]144471[/snapback]

Calvin,

I hope you will forgive the reference to the first post in this thread. I started reading this discussion board months ago and just recently decided to dig in here and see if there is any truth here.

- fallible

Look, I am willing to follow truth wherever it may lead, it that leaves Linda in a heap of trouble, then so be it. I have been told this too by those close to 3abn (not anyone here) they want to spare Linda from embarrassment, as you have alluded to. That is a pretty weak argument. Considering that 3abn is in full damage control mode, salvaging what is can from the ministry, blatantly begging for money and calling out Danny’s accusers as liars. They could end much of this craziness now by coming forward with the evidence of Linda cheating. Instead we heard that Danny is taking a leave of absent, uh vacation for three months that only leaves to more speculation.

Too your second paragraph: All this is possible and I continue to ask questions of everyone involved.

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Aug 11 2006, 10:07 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

PDR,

So true, the question runs both ways - however, this venue has made it's choice clear so not having been able to find what I feel is the "whole truth and nothing but the truth" I show up here to gleen what I can and add to what I have here-to-fore.

I sure hope that my moniker isn't an impedement to my engaging you in discussion - it just seems an obvious choice for any human being on the face of this earth.

I have heard some tough stuff about Linda - reiterated here (in a defensive posture), but I can imagine worse. I have heard the cloak room rumors and there is still worse that could be leveled. Not that there is something - but one can imagine worse.

But, I would have to flip your coin and say that over the past two years the same could be said of some of the things I have heard coming from the Linda camp. Doesn't sit right - the gut reacts with a bit of queasiness. Sorry if that doesn't put me "on the team" - but this is the truth as I know it, I have heard things that do not sit right.

So let me know when I am "in the club" and can actually begin to ask questions regardless of whether I side with you or not. I want to know just as much as anyone else.

- fallible

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Aug 11 2006, 10:36 PM) [snapback]144475[/snapback]

snack.gif

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Aug 11 2006, 10:20 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Calvin,

Thank you again. Is it possible that those at 3ABN who have shared this with you may truly want to spare Linda any more grief and stress? How is that a weak argument? It may very well leave them open for speculation, but what if they truly do want to spare her?

As far as 3ABN being in damage control - I can't imagine that there aren't those who are in fear for the ministry of God being brought down. Is there any way to deny the truth that this ministy has truly lead many to the feet of the cross and introduced them to the truth of the love of our Saviour?

It is human nature to be defensive - isn't this section of this discussion board an exercise of defensive in Linda's behalf? Is there a balance - even an admission that nothing ever happens in a relationship in a one sided manner. Is there always one person who has been perfect and one who has not when divorce becomes the course of the relationship?

Why is it so unimaginable that Danny is taking a vacation? What if you (suspend for a moment whether he is guilty or not) had had to deal with this perpetual attack on your character and your lifes ministry for two years, do you think you would want to take a breather, a rest, to meet with your God in the solitude that can only be found out of the limelight? He could have stayed and avoided the potential speculation and innuendo that would follow making that decision, but he decided to take a break - does that convict, certainly not in any court of common sense. Why make a statement (bolded/underlined below) like this, wait, hold the judgement and lets see if he comes back and if he does what his spirit is - let's let the Holy Spirit comfort and lead him (just as we hope the same for Linda).

- fallible

QUOTE(calvin @ Aug 11 2006, 11:06 PM) [snapback]144482[/snapback]

Look, I am willing to follow truth wherever it may lead, it that leaves Linda in a heap of trouble, then so be it. I have been told this too by those close to 3abn (not anyone here) they want to spare Linda from embarrassment, as you have alluded to. That is a pretty weak argument. Considering that 3abn is in full damage control mode, salvaging what is can from the ministry, blatantly begging for money and calling out Danny’s accusers as liars. They could end much of this craziness now by coming forward with the evidence of Linda cheating. Instead we heard that Danny is taking a leave of absent, uh vacation for three months that only leaves to more speculation.

Too your second paragraph: All this is possible and I continue to ask questions of everyone involved.

--------------------

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Aug 11 2006, 10:20 PM
Post #22

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Aug 11 2006, 11:07 PM) [snapback]144483[/snapback]

So let me know when I am "in the club" and can actually begin to ask questions regardless of whether I side with you or not. I want to know just as much as anyone else.

- fallible

If you arent seeing anyone about this persecution complex you continue to manifest, there are several mental health professionals on the forum who could help you with that...

Ask nicely and you might even get a discount.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Aug 11 2006, 10:24 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

AT,

Thank you so much for supporting my point so clearly for me. Maybe we can have a dialogue now.

- fallible

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Aug 11 2006, 11:20 PM) [snapback]144487[/snapback]

If you arent seeing anyone about this persecution complex you continue to manifest, there are several mental health professionals on the forum who could help you with that...

Ask nicely and you might even get a discount.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Aug 11 2006, 11:05 PM
Post #24

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Aug 12 2006, 12:24 AM) [snapback]144488[/snapback]

AT,

Thank you so much for supporting my point so clearly for me. Maybe we can have a dialogue now.

- fallible

Only if you omit the whine; I gave up drinking that stuff a long time ago...

No, I'm not drinking the kool-aid you're trying to cook up either, Mr. Jones... no matter how hot it gets in the Guyana sun...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Aug 11 2006, 11:17 PM
Post #25

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Aug 12 2006, 12:20 AM) [snapback]144486[/snapback]

Is there any way to deny the truth that this ministy has truly lead many to the feet of the cross and introduced them to the truth of the love of our Saviour?

That does not in the least make 3ABN God-ordained in any wise:

Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Even Judas healed the sick and cast out devils... didn't stop him from betraying Christ, however... nor did his having done it grant him any special dispensation...Paul admonishes us in 1Cor 9 to maintain discipline in the practice of our faith " lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway. "

There's a lesson in that for those who have ears to hear...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Aug 11 2006, 11:18 PM
Post #26

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Member No.: 712

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Aug 11 2006, 11:07 PM) [snapback]144483[/snapback]

PDR,

So true, the question runs both ways - however, this venue has made it's choice clear so not having been able to find what I feel is the "whole truth and nothing but the truth" I show up here to gleen what I can and add to what I have here-to-fore.

I sure hope that my moniker isn't an impedement to my engaging you in discussion - it just seems an obvious choice for any human being on the face of this earth.

I have heard some tough stuff about Linda - reiterated here (in a defensive posture), but I can imagine worse. I have heard the cloak room rumors and there is still worse that could be leveled. Not that there is something - but one can imagine worse.

But, I would have to flip your coin and say that over the past two years the same could be said of some of the things I have heard coming from the Linda camp. Doesn't sit right - the gut reacts with a bit of queasiness. Sorry if that doesn't put me "on the team" - but this is the truth as I know it, I have heard things that do not sit right.

- fallible

1st point - Both sides have been presented here....those that are "for" Danny - those that are "for" Linda. This is actually one of the few places that has the extensive (free) view of both sides. However the difference is that LINDA HERSELF has never came here and said one bad thing about DANNY. Now - since I can honestly take it that you haven't read ALL the 3ABN threads - you would not know that....

You may have heard something coming from the "camp" - but from the actual person? Only Danny been having the "runnin' off of de mouth." Just as my Mother told me long ago - "The truth don't have to yell....." Why is Danny yelling? dunno.gif

2nd point - As for "the club"...... You can ask a question. Just be prepared to get an answer you may not like.
dunno.gif

3rd point - Now - your name....

Hey - you pick what you want for a name...
Definition of FALLIBLE per Yahoo!<<---Click Here!
...but this says that you could be "wrong" - yet when people tell you that you could be "wrong" you get upset..... maybe you should change your moniker to "slightly infallible" or "somewhat infallible in a sense at times".....
dunno.gif

snack.gif

This post has been edited by PrincessDrRe: Aug 11 2006, 11:19 PM

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 11 2006, 11:31 PM
Post #27

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Aug 11 2006, 09:07 PM) [snapback]144483[/snapback]

PDR,

- fallible

It's obvious, this aint about asking questions.... bangin.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Aug 11 2006, 11:48 PM
Post #28

Advanced Member

Okay, point 1: If what we are going to claim as balance is evidenced by the pinned material what do we have?

- Dr. Abrahamsen letter
- Dr Thompson letter
- The Unauthorized 3ABN History
- The Televangalist

Now, I know there are purported emails form various individuals (including Danny and Kay Kuzma), but if what is official here are the above documents that doesn't strike me as balance. Show me the balance - direct me where I will find it and I will re-read anything you send me to.

So then Danny has come here and defamed Linda (<- seeking insight, knowledge, information, proof)? How is what is here not yelling from the Linda camp?

Point 2: My dad taught me to ask questions of anyone, God included, but be prepared for the answer. I have no problem with that - but I reserve the right to weigh it in the balance against all I have heard thus far and see what happens.

Point 3: in the spiritual sense I am fallible - according to The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition the word is defined as: "Capable of making an error" and Princeton University's Wordnet defines it this way: "having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings; "I'm only human"; "frail humanity". Seems to fit humankind.

- fallible

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Aug 12 2006, 12:18 AM) [snapback]144498[/snapback]

1st point - Both sides have been presented here....those that are "for" Danny - those that are "for" Linda. This is actually one of the few places that has the extensive (free) view of both sides. However the difference is that LINDA HERSELF has never came here and said one bad thing about DANNY. Now - since I can honestly take it that you haven't read ALL the 3ABN threads - you would not know that....

You may have heard something coming from the "camp" - but from the actual person? Only Danny been having the "runnin' off of de mouth." Just as my Mother told me long ago - "The truth don't have to yell....." Why is Danny yelling? dunno.gif

2nd point - As for "the club"...... You can ask a question. Just be prepared to get an answer you may not like.
dunno.gif

3rd point - Now - your name....

Hey - you pick what you want for a name...
Definition of FALLIBLE per Yahoo!<<---Click Here!
...but this says that you could be "wrong" - yet when people tell you that you could be "wrong" you get upset..... maybe you should change your moniker to "slightly infallible" or "somewhat infallible in a sense at times".....
dunno.gif

snack.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Aug 11 2006, 11:49 PM
Post #29

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

No, it is not, Sonshine. It is about "getting" information, and a desperate, last resort attempt at that. We need to shut down this ride, also.

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Aug 11 2006, 10:31 PM) [snapback]144508[/snapback]

It's obvious, this aint about asking questions.... bangin.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Aug 11 2006, 11:55 PM
Post #30

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,672

No, it is not, Sonshine. It is about "getting" information, and a desperate, last resort attempt at that. We need to shut down this ride, also.

Right on pernt Di!!

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:46 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church