Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10279&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:46:21 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn Produce The Evidence
inga
post Aug 12 2006, 12:34 AM
Post #31

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 577

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Aug 12 2006, 12:18 AM) [snapback]144498[/snapback]

3rd point - Now - your name....

Hey - you pick what you want for a name...
Definition of FALLIBLE per Yahoo!<<---Click Here!
...but this says that you could be "wrong" - yet when people tell you that you could be "wrong" you get upset..... maybe you should change your moniker to "slightly infallible" or "somewhat infallible in a sense at times".....
dunno.gif

snack.gif

clapping.gif spoton.gif
You said it, PrincessDrRe!

Or maybe "quite infallible human being." dunno.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 12 2006, 01:10 AM
Post #32

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Aug 11 2006, 11:48 PM) [snapback]144513[/snapback]

Okay, point 1: If what we are going to claim as balance is evidenced by the pinned material what do we have?

- Dr. Abrahamsen letter
- Dr Thompson letter
- The Unauthorized 3ABN History
- The Televangalist

Now, I know there are purported emails form various individuals (including Danny and Kay Kuzma), but if what is official here are the above documents that doesn't strike me as balance. Show me the balance - direct me where I will find it and I will re-read anything you send me to.

So then Danny has come here and defamed Linda (<- seeking insight, knowledge, information, proof)? How is what is here not yelling from the Linda camp?

Point 2: My dad taught me to ask questions of anyone, God included, but be prepared for the answer. I have no problem with that - but I reserve the right to weigh it in the balance against all I have heard thus far and see what happens.

Point 3: in the spiritual sense I am fallible - according to The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition the word is defined as: "Capable of making an error" and Princeton University's Wordnet defines it this way: "having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings; "I'm only human"; "frail humanity". Seems to fit humankind.

- fallible

well I emailed Kay Kuzma myself and posted the response.... so either you don't believe I did that, or you do.... there is no reason for me to lie, so if you think it didnt happen you believe I am lying, then I guess there is not much more I need to say to you.... the stuff from Danny was sent to Calvin, either you believe it or you don't....

Again let's start at the beginning.... you answer this question, is there such a thing as spiritual adultery? Should spiritual adultery be used as grounds for divorce?

With all your reading you still have missed the basic fact, even IF Linda did everything she was accused of doing, she should NOT have been treated as she was.... that is the bottom line...

As for your other issues.... hope they get resolved....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Aug 12 2006, 06:20 AM
Post #33

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Aug 11 2006, 11:48 PM) [snapback]144513[/snapback]

Okay, point 1: If what we are going to claim as balance is evidenced by the pinned material what do we have?

- Dr. Abrahamsen letter
- Dr Thompson letter
- The Televangalist

Now, I know there are purported emails form various individuals (including Danny and Kay Kuzma), but if what is official here are the above documents that doesn't strike me as balance. Show me the balance - direct me where I will find it and I will re-read anything you send me to. ......

- Dr. Abrahamsen letter
- Dr Thompson letter
Two letters ... written about the same time, covering approximately the same period of history, from obviously two sides. Perfect balance.

A very long thread that was cut into 10 chapters, the post that is pinned is nothing more than a collection of urls to the beginning piont of each chapter. Ample opportunity for anyone to post anything on either side ... thus balanced.

- The Televangalist
A document written in a "fictionalized" style (as contrasted with its contents being fiction in the sense of untrue). But it is not pinned ... which rather points out that you are indeed "fallible".... in very obvious ways. So don't be surprised if no one here takes you very seriously.

This post has been edited by watchbird: Aug 12 2006, 06:21 AM

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Dec 29 2006, 09:12 AM
Post #34

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(watchbird @ Aug 8 2006, 04:45 PM) [snapback]143892[/snapback]

Now here's another "distinction" I'd like you to address. I had always thought that taping a phone conversation was, by definition, a recording of both sides of the conversation, that which is coming over the phone line as well as what can be heard in the room. It has also been my understanding that to place such a recording device on your own phone, was not illegal.

But if there is no recording device picking up the incoming voice, then I really don't see how it has anything to do wih legal vs illegal. It is not illegal to record what is being said in your own home, is it?

I'm not sure if this item was addressed, as requested.

I understand there is a transcript of a phone call.

Looking at a prepared transcript of one-half of a phone call, how could a third party, know how the evidence was collected? Lawyers shun suspect evidence because their malpractice insurance doesn't cover illegal wiretapping.

More at this link on one and two-party consent:

http://www.pimall.com/nais/n.recordlaw.html

"The question is often asked by clients if they can record the telephone conversations of their spouse in a domestic case or the conversations of their children concerning drug usage. In both of these cases, the answer is it's unlawful. Many clients will complain that they own the telephone and pay the telephone bill so they should therefore have a right to record what they want. However, the law doesn't address who owns the phone nor who pays the phone bill. It only addresses the use of one party and all party consent. Anything outside of that is a violation of state law and federal wiretapping law."

"The Federal Communications Commission goes further into details on recording telephone conversations and states that the party recording must give verbal notification before the recording and that there must be a beep tone on the line to indicate that the line is being recorded ."

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Dec 29 2006, 11:11 AM
Post #35

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Please note that in Illinois recordings cannot legally be made without permission of any type of conversation, not just phone conversations.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Dec 29 2006, 01:23 PM
Post #36

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

FHB,
Dear, you have been "in the club" since August 10, 2006. This 3abn Forum on BlackSDA.com has been set aside by Calvin, a self-professed neutral party in the matter as I recall, for open discussion of 3abn by those who wish to dialogue about the varied matters of this ministry.

There are many sides represented here and each one has voice. Just listen and question and verify with that sharp mind of yours. I believe we will all eventually get to the truth of the matter.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:46 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church