Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10379&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:56:45 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn, Stop IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Panama_Pete
post Aug 10 2006, 01:58 PM
Post #16

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 522

QUOTE(DebNC @ Aug 10 2006, 08:33 AM) [snapback]144149[/snapback]

Have you ever talked to Danny with tears in his voice?
In His Service,
Debra A. Snipes
www.In-His-Service.org

IPB Image

Did it look and sound anthing like Jimmy Swaggart?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 10 2006, 02:15 PM
Post #17

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Aug 10 2006, 02:58 PM) [snapback]144218[/snapback]

IPB Image

oh you are sooooo wrong..... roflmao.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Aug 10 2006, 02:20 PM
Post #18

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

Okay panamapete you have me roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Aug 10 2006, 02:25 PM
Post #19

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

All of y'all are SSSOOOOO WRONG! giggle.gif

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
paleface
post Aug 10 2006, 02:29 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 1,991

[size=4]Oooohhhhh! Excuse me a minute while I go up-chuck!

Paleface

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Aug 10 2006, 02:36 PM
Post #21

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Pete, Pete!! Don't be so mean! LOL!!! rofl1.gif
QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Aug 10 2006, 11:58 AM) [snapback]144218[/snapback]

IPB Image

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Aug 10 2006, 03:09 PM
Post #22

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 984

IPB Image

No you didn't! rofl1.gif roflmao.gif In the words of Boris Yeltsin, "You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long!"

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Aug 10 2006, 03:46 PM
Post #23

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Aug 10 2006, 02:25 PM) [snapback]144227[/snapback]

This was my impression, though I've only heard these sessions described rather than actually seeing one myself. So ... if these are so wrong ... how about telling us what they are really like?

+Quote Post
västergötland
post Aug 10 2006, 03:49 PM
Post #24

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,902

Who might Jimmy Swaggart be? Have I missed something?

--------------------
Christ crucified for our sins, Christ risen from the dead, Christ ascended on high, is the science of salvation that we are to learn and to teach. {8T 287.2}

Most Noble and Honourable Thomas the Abstemious of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

"I have said it before and I repeat it now: If someone could prove to me that apartheid is compatible with the Bible or christian faith, I would burn my bible and stop being a christian" Desmond Tutu

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Aug 10 2006, 04:08 PM
Post #25

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(västergötland @ Aug 10 2006, 03:49 PM) [snapback]144242[/snapback]

Who might Jimmy Swaggart be? Have I missed something?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Swaggart

"On February 21, 1988, on his television show taped in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Swaggart tearfully confessed that he was guilty of an unspecified sin and made comparisons to himself and King David. Because he would not submit to the authoritative discipline and rehabilitative policies of the Assemblies of God, his ordination was revoked. As a result, Swaggart spent a considerable amount of time, in church and on television, blasting the Assemblies of God for its "unforgiving" stances. Swaggart lost much of his audience after these events. Swaggart subsequently blamed his problems on "demons" and claimed that controversial evangelist Oral Roberts had "cast out the demons" over the phone, thus assuring Swaggart was now free of moral defect

On October 11, 1991, in Indio, California, police stopped Swaggart for driving on the wrong side of the road. In the car with him was yet another prostitute , named Rosemary Garcia. No sex-related charges were filed in that incident."

He warned his congregation afterwards that "God says it's none of your business! "

(Above from Wikipedia)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

My point was that, even after the tears, Swaggart was found with yet another prostitute. In other words, the tears were indicative of nothing.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Aug 10 2006, 05:03 PM
Post #26

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

If I am not mistaken, he was caught more than once after this tearful performance.

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Aug 10 2006, 03:08 PM) [snapback]144248[/snapback]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Swaggart

"On February 21, 1988, on his television show taped in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Swaggart tearfully confessed that he was guilty of an unspecified sin and made comparisons to himself and King David. Because he would not submit to the authoritative discipline and rehabilitative policies of the Assemblies of God, his ordination was revoked. As a result, Swaggart spent a considerable amount of time, in church and on television, blasting the Assemblies of God for its "unforgiving" stances. Swaggart lost much of his audience after these events. Swaggart subsequently blamed his problems on "demons" and claimed that controversial evangelist Oral Roberts had "cast out the demons" over the phone, thus assuring Swaggart was now free of moral defect

On October 11, 1991, in Indio, California, police stopped Swaggart for driving on the wrong side of the road. In the car with him was yet another prostitute , named Rosemary Garcia. No sex-related charges were filed in that incident."

He warned his congregation afterwards that "God says it's none of your business! "

(Above from Wikipedia)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

My point was that, even after the tears, Swaggart was found with yet another prostitute. In other words, the tears were indicative of nothing.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
alramwill
post Aug 10 2006, 07:35 PM
Post #27

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 357

I smell a rat....

--------------------
Very Sir Lord Al the Schweppervescent of Waterless St Mildred, CompTIA A+ Certified Technician & BlackSDA Moderator (Technology Discussion)

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." - Mahatma Gandhi
"Today, you always know whether you are on the Internet or on your PC's hard drive. Tomorrow, you will not care and may not even know." - Bill Gates
"I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect." - George Carlin
"There is hope for the future because God has a sense of humor and we are funny to God." - Bill Cosby
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein

Problems or issues? Dial 1-877-SNIFFLE
Want to know what I really think? Dial 1-888-CFI-CARE

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Aug 10 2006, 07:51 PM
Post #28

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

IPB Image

rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif
Can't ...breathe.....must....stop......
QUOTE(simplysaved @ Aug 10 2006, 03:25 PM) [snapback]144227[/snapback]

...and yet at the same time....sooooooo right!
giggle.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 10 2006, 09:16 PM
Post #29

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Aug 11 2006, 03:51 AM) [snapback]144286[/snapback]

rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif
Can't ...breathe.....must....stop......

...and yet at the same time....sooooooo right!
giggle.gif

happydance.gif

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Nadis
post Aug 11 2006, 05:21 PM
Post #30

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 839

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Aug 10 2006, 01:58 PM) [snapback]144218[/snapback]

IPB Image

WAIT A MINUTE!!! rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif

Thou shall not make one laugh like that!

--------------------
Simply trusting every day, trusting through the stormy way. Even when my faith is small, TRUSTING JESUS THAT IS ALL

There are no mistakes, no coincidences. all events are blessings given to us to learn from - E. Ross

I don't know about tomorrow but I know who holds my hand.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church