Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10436&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:27:44 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny Shelton Court Case?
jdawgj
post Aug 14 2006, 02:20 PM
Post #1

Welcome Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,084

Has anyone heard of Danny Shelton being involved in another, serious, court case that is not directly related to his divorce? I do not want to say what I heard this was about, in case it is just another ugly rumor.

JDawg
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 14 2006, 02:40 PM
Post #2

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(jdawgj @ Aug 14 2006, 02:20 PM) [snapback]144980[/snapback]

Has anyone heard of Danny Shelton being involved in another, serious, court case that is not directly related to his divorce? I do not want to say what I heard this was about, in case it is just another ugly rumor.

JDawg

I don't know that it is a rumor but an allegation that may finally be seeing the light of day.... oh wait... there are several allegations out there so I guess you can take your pick.... dunno.gif

This post has been edited by Clay: Aug 14 2006, 02:41 PM

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Aug 14 2006, 04:49 PM
Post #3

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

snack.gif

*(...and I'm chewing furiously.....)*

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Aug 14 2006, 06:31 PM
Post #4

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(jdawgj @ Aug 14 2006, 02:20 PM) [snapback]144980[/snapback]

JDawg

Whenever there is some legal action pending or even being thought about, there is a period of time when it is inappropriate (to put it mildly) for there to be any mention or speculation, or even questionings about it in a public venue such as this. I would highly recommend therefore, that if anyone here hears a rumor or an allegation ... or even if someone knows for sure that such an action is being taken or contemplated ... that rather than questioning about it on the forum that they should quietly PM one or another of us who have been posting knowlegeably about various aspects of the situation and handle all things of this nature behind the scenes, in private, until such a time as those who are either involved or who have been asked to release that information posts it in an affirmative way. Once something of this nature has been posted, then questions will be appropriate. Until then it is speculation that should not be indulged.

Calvin.... or whoever is authorized to do this .... would you please close this thread until someone contacts you saying that such a topic is appropriate?

Until that is done, will everyone please respect this topic by not responding further nor indulging in speculation about it?

Thank you very much............... signthankspin.gif ...................

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Aug 14 2006, 06:41 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

I second that motion, watchbird.

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
jdawgj
post Aug 14 2006, 06:52 PM
Post #6

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 2,084

QUOTE(watchbird @ Aug 14 2006, 05:31 PM) [snapback]145018[/snapback]

Whenever there is some legal action pending or even being thought about, there is a period of time when it is inappropriate (to put it mildly) for there to be any mention or speculation, or even questionings about it in a public venue such as this. I would highly recommend therefore, that if anyone here hears a rumor or an allegation ... or even if someone knows for sure that such an action is being taken or contemplated ... that rather than questioning about it on the forum that they should quietly PM one or another of us who have been posting knowlegeably about various aspects of the situation and handle all things of this nature behind the scenes, in private, until such a time as those who are either involved or who have been asked to release that information posts it in an affirmative way. Once something of this nature has been posted, then questions will be appropriate. Until then it is speculation that should not be indulged.

Calvin.... or whoever is authorized to do this .... would you please close this thread until someone contacts you saying that such a topic is appropriate?

Until that is done, will everyone please respect this topic by not responding further nor indulging in speculation about it?

Thank you very much............... signthankspin.gif ...................

Okay. I will not say a word publically. If someone wants to contact me briefly, if they think it appropriate, I would appreciate it.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Aug 14 2006, 08:11 PM
Post #7

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Folks here have made every type of allegation imaginable against this man. All we have been doing is speculating. Now you want to call this topic off limits. Sorry, you can’t have it both ways. As it relates to 3abn, its fair play for discussion.

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Aug 14 2006, 08:21 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Careful Calvin, as Stan of Club Adventist may do to you as he has done to me over at Club Adventist for doing what I am doing at MSDAOL.

--------------------

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Aug 14 2006, 08:30 PM
Post #9

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Who is Stan?
QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Aug 14 2006, 06:21 PM) [snapback]145039[/snapback]

Careful Calvin, as Stan of Club Adventist may do to you as he has done to me over at Club Adventist for doing what I am doing at MSDAOL.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
calvin
post Aug 14 2006, 08:41 PM
Post #10

site admin
Group Icon

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Aug 14 2006, 09:21 PM) [snapback]145039[/snapback]

I have not ideal what you are referring too or why is should fear anything Stan can do to me. Di, Stan is the Admin of CA.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Aug 14 2006, 08:50 PM
Post #11

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

He is also a member here, right?

QUOTE(calvin @ Aug 14 2006, 06:41 PM) [snapback]145042[/snapback]

I have not ideal what you are referring too or why is should fear anything Stan can do to me. Di, Stan is the Admin of CA.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
calvin
post Aug 14 2006, 08:59 PM
Post #12

site admin
Group Icon

I don't know Di. IF so he has not identified himself to me.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Aug 15 2006, 02:28 AM
Post #13

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(calvin @ Aug 14 2006, 08:59 PM) [snapback]145044[/snapback]

I don't know Di. IF so he has not identified himself to me.

Ah, but he has "identified" himself in his posts in other areas of BSDA.

What was interesting over at "Daryl's place" was what it was that got Stan all bent out of shape and caused him to throw a tantrum, stomp his feet, run away, and slam the door behind him. Makes one wonder if there is any connection between that and the reason why CA is such an inhospitable place for anyone wanting to discuss 3ABN problems .... uhm.gif

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 15 2006, 04:42 AM
Post #14

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(watchbird @ Aug 15 2006, 03:28 AM) [snapback]145060[/snapback]

Ah, but he has "identified" himself in his posts in other areas of BSDA.

What was interesting over at "Daryl's place" was what it was that got Stan all bent out of shape and caused him to throw a tantrum, stomp his feet, run away, and slam the door behind him. Makes one wonder if there is any connection between that and the reason why CA is such an inhospitable place for anyone wanting to discuss 3ABN problems .... uhm.gif

let's face it, some of us in the church don't like to discuss anything unpleasant and we don't want to believe that those in leadership positions could do anything wrong...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Aug 15 2006, 06:58 AM
Post #15

Advanced Member

Perhaps I shouldn't have posted what I posted about Stan here. I did it out of frustration of Stan trying to tell me what I can and can't do at MSDAOL to the extent that he has removed my access to the 3ABN Topics at Club Adventist and greatly limited my access and posting abilities elsewhere at Club Adventist, all because I was allowing thinngs at MSDAOL that he was then also allowing at Club Adventist. It's like the pot calling the kettle black.

--------------------

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:27 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church