Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10562&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:56:04 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Adventist Today Write-up Of 3abn, Replies from Walt Thompson and Danny
Clay
post Aug 22 2006, 01:05 PM
Post #16

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Lucyladye @ Aug 21 2006, 07:23 PM) [snapback]147115[/snapback]

They both need more ice in their Kool-Aid if you ask me. roflmao.gif

they expect to be believed no questions asked....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
J. Fitzhume
post Aug 22 2006, 10:41 PM
Post #17

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,128

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 21 2006, 01:18 PM) [snapback]146993[/snapback]

Danny is soooo full of "it."

Clayton, Clayton, my brother. Why must our friend Danny be full of it? He has faced the music, as they say, and stood his ground. He has spoken most eloquently, forthrightly and bravely exonerated his name, dissolving all suspicions and effectively dispatching the disgruntlement.

As I studied his letter, I felt no rancor, no ill intent for the persecutors that have so ruthlessly dealt with him. As an eloquent writer once wrote: "The greatest need today is the want of men...who will stand true to duty as the needle to the pole."

Ah, let us heed those words and rise far up above the hissers and the shrill, the teeth-kisser and spiters of venom. I know that you are a good young man, Clayton. I believe there is yet hope for you.

JF

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Aug 22 2006, 11:01 PM
Post #18

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

Clayton, Clayton, my brother. Why must our friend Danny be full of it? He has faced the music, as they say, and stood his ground. He has spoken most eloquently, forthrightly and bravely exonerated his name, dissolving all suspicions and effectively dispatching the disgruntlement.

As I studied his letter, I felt no rancor, no ill intent for the persecutors that have so ruthlessly dealt with him. As an eloquent writer once wrote: "The greatest need today is the want of men...who will stand true to duty as the needle to the pole."

Ah, let us heed those words and rise far up above the hissers and the shrill, the teeth-kisser and spiters of venom. I know that you are a good young man, Clayton. I believe there is yet hope for you.

JF

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Aug 22 2006, 11:14 PM
Post #19

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Aug 22 2006, 11:01 PM) [snapback]147402[/snapback]

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 23 2006, 05:33 AM
Post #20

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(J. Fitzhume @ Aug 22 2006, 11:41 PM) [snapback]147401[/snapback]

JF

Fitzy....I think you are afflicted with the same ailment as Mr. Shelton..... you are so full of it your eyes are brown I suspect....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Aug 23 2006, 02:34 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

roflmao.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church