Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10585&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:55:36 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why All The Sensationalism, Regarding The Televangelist, The Contributor, Etc.??
princessdi
post Aug 27 2006, 08:49 PM
Post #46

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

HOTY, I have been saying your wife named you aptly. Get out of my mouth!!!
QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Aug 27 2006, 12:36 PM) [snapback]148359[/snapback]

The body bags you ask for are here, in part, on this forum. You have but to look.

Sometimes it is the death of the spirit, not of the flesh that 3ABN accomplishes.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Aug 28 2006, 09:32 PM
Post #47

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Aug 27 2006, 08:55 PM) [snapback]148440[/snapback]

Precisely. But as long as one is breathing, there is still hope of a spiritual revival, in more then one way. smile.gif

AMEN!

yes.gif

QUOTE(princessdi @ Aug 27 2006, 09:49 PM) [snapback]148449[/snapback]

HOTY, I have been saying your wife named you aptly. Get out of my mouth!!!

You are too much!

Next time I'll let you post first!

hahadance.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Green Cochoa
post Aug 29 2006, 06:16 PM
Post #48

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,189

Well, speaking of bodybags, what about India? How many people are dying there every day? (It's one of the most populous countries on earth.) And yet, how many of them is 3ABN reaching? As can be read on the Wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3ABN ), currently none, since they were banned from the country. The next question is, Why? Is God doing damage control? Consider that 3ABN is representing God to millions, and God has an interest in preserving His name. Eternal death is much more to be feared than our mere departure from this life. It's too bad about those who never had a chance to hear the good news. May we never be responsible for such through our neglect.

--------------------
To copyright man's creation is to plagiarize God's gifts.

"Our salvation depends on a knowledge of the truth contained in the Scriptures." (COL 111.3)

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 29 2006, 06:29 PM
Post #49

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Green Cochoa @ Aug 29 2006, 05:16 PM) [snapback]148797[/snapback]

Well, speaking of bodybags, what about India? How many people are dying there every day? (It's one of the most populous countries on earth.) And yet, how many of them is 3ABN reaching? As can be read on the Wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3ABN ), currently none, since they were banned from the country. The next question is, Why? Is God doing damage control? Consider that 3ABN is representing God to millions, and God has an interest in preserving His name. Eternal death is much more to be feared than our mere departure from this life. It's too bad about those who never had a chance to hear the good news. May we never be responsible for such through our neglect.

It is God's responsibility to reach everyone. We have an opportunity to be a vessel, a tool, a vehicle, to be part of that. When a vessel, a tool, or a vehicle becomes of no more use, there are other of the same. God is always in control. He doesn't NEED man/woman to do it for him. If we are given the opportunity and we blow it, I know MY GOD has many more mysterious ways to get it done still. God may do damage control, but I think He probably does many things at once every minute of time. I have faith in God to always do what is needed and when, and that to me makes me remember that HE IS IN CONTROL, and we need not worry about all the "whys". When we start thinking and become obsessed with the idea that we have to take care of everything, we can get off track very easily. And if we blow it? Is He not big enough to handle that?

Remember, in heaven there will be people who never heard the name of Jesus. So, obviously, they will be there still.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Aug 29 2006, 07:19 PM
Post #50

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Aug 29 2006, 07:29 PM) [snapback]148798[/snapback]

It is God's responsibility to reach everyone. We have an opportunity to be a vessel, a tool, a vehicle, to be part of that. When a vessel, a tool, or a vehicle becomes of no more use, there are other of the same. God is always in control. He doesn't NEED man/woman to do it for him. If we are given the opportunity and we blow it, I know MY GOD has many more mysterious ways to get it done still. God may do damage control, but I think He probably does many things at once every minute of time. I have faith in God to always do what is needed and when, and that to me makes me remember that HE IS IN CONTROL, and we need not worry about all the "whys". When we start thinking and become obsessed with the idea that we have to take care of everything, we can get off track very easily. And if we blow it? Is He not big enough to handle that?

Remember, in heaven there will be people who never heard the name of Jesus. So, obviously, they will be there still.

You said it!

(In fact if you insert Dan into the places that you put "we" you'd be on to something. It would read something like this. "If Dan started thinking and becoming obsessed with the idea that Dan took care of everything, Dan would get off track very easily. And if Dan blows it? God is big enough to handle it.)

Let the match begin.

box.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Aug 29 2006, 07:21 PM
Post #51

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

See! rofl1.gif
QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Aug 29 2006, 05:19 PM) [snapback]148806[/snapback]

You said it!

(In fact if you insert Dan into the places that you put "we" you'd be on to something. It would read something like this. "If Dan started thinking and becoming obsessed with the idea that Dan took care of everything, Dan would get off track very easily. And if Dan blows it? God is big enough to handle it.)

Let the match begin.
box.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Aug 29 2006, 07:35 PM
Post #52

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Green Cochoa @ Aug 29 2006, 06:16 PM) [snapback]148797[/snapback]

Most of the Adventist media - Hope Channel - 3ABN - Loma Linda - are streamed on the Internet.

And be sure to stop by the brand new WOCG-FM Web site! Listen to the station online. http://www.wocg.net/

IPB Image

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:55 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church