Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10836&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:55:42 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny And Walt's E-mails To Me--september
Freedom
post Sep 12 2006, 10:11 AM
Post #16

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,913

QUOTE(watchbird @ Sep 12 2006, 08:02 AM) [snapback]151489[/snapback]

Having been closely associated with many who were working for the purpose of being God's hands as He works to "clearly bring the full truth of what is happening at 3abn to light", I would like to point out that some variation of this prayer has been what we have all lived with constantly. If there are those who have not already been praying in this way, then I join you in inviting them to also pray. But do know that we have worked, and are continuing to work, very conscious of the fact that it is only as God Himself works through us and through other means only available to Him can the task be accomplished.

We have at times been tempted to be discouraged.... the time of waiting for God to do the final acts that only He can do has seemed so long. But as more time has passed we have learned patience, realizing that God was waiting for a reason .... probably for many reasons. But two specifically that have been impressed upon me are 1) that the "full truth" (including finding how many have been actively involved in the complicities) could be discovered, and 2) so that the truth would be given out in small enough "bites" so that it would not overwhelm those who had innocently put their trust in 3abn and the persons appearing there.

As has been mentioned in another thread, and some of us will be increasingly stressing this as time moves along...... there will be some very intense grieving and healing that will need to be done after things are fully revealed. Hopefully, the relationships formed here at BSDA will be very important tools that God will use to accomplish that part of your prayer.

As the motto has been.......

Stay tuned.....

For it really has not "all been said before".

Thank you for the encouraging words of HOPE!

As for Danny and Walt's letters to September: BARFFF, BARFF, Barff.

This post has been edited by Freedom: Sep 12 2006, 10:12 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
justme
post Sep 12 2006, 02:49 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,056

The stories in the Bible tell of manywho thry to God;s will, some at God;s bidding, some by their own choice, some in spite fo their own choice.

But one thing comes through it all. God wants us to learn to reason "from cause to effect".

Sometimes we see the "effects", but we may miss out on the "cause" part. We see the effects of our sins but we don't see how we caused the problems.

"September" I was broken hearted to read the email exchanges you shared with us. It bring back all those years that I was blind to the cause of many of my own problems. Until I was cinverted I could not reason from cause to effect. So, forgive me if all this doesn't make sense, but try is on for size. See if you see what is barely beneath the surface, just beneath the glare of the sunlight reflections.

I have these questions:

Did the same board that told Linda to stop talking with the Doctor also tell Danny to stops spending time alone with other females as he was apt to be doing?

Did the same board offer to help Linda’s son, Nathan, get over his addiction? so maybe he wouldn'y NEED this doctor?

Whatever happened to “mending hearts and broken people”? It seems like a perfect place to begin to do thisis at home. WHY would Danny take on a wife and two wonderful children when he married Linda, and then mistreat Linda’s daughter, Alyssa, and "ignore" Linda’s son, Nathan? A husband who loves his wife as God loves His church will care for his family as God cares for His family. After all, aren’t we all pretty much ADOPTED too? Scripture says that a man who does not provide for his family is but an infidel. Not only to provide food for the family, but to provide for all their needs, emotional and spiritual. Danny treated Nathan as a “red-headed-step-child”, and Alyssa as a “novelty”.

What would one expect to see happen, to a child who was treated as Danny treated Nathan? Would we expect Nathan to grow up in Danny’s home as happy well-adjusted man, or would Danny’s sneers and grunts make Nathan feel unwelcome and unloved? It is a wonder that Nathan is still among us after what Danny put Nathan through.

And the very BEST that Danny can come up with, as a reaction towards anything to do with Nathan, is to treat Nathan as a dog that happened to tag along with Linda when Danny wanted to marry Linda.

Alyssa was something different! She was something that Danny WANTED to have around. She was a sweet, innocent, and naïve little GIRL!. Who also was treated “special”. Danny knows what he wants from girls. He has no clue what to do with boys. Especially if they develop problems from living in Danny’s home.

Hypothetically assuming that there was some kind of “closeness” in the relationship between Nathan’s doctor and Linda. It stands to reason that she would not want to let go of the only person in the world who reached out to Nathan to help him. After all, at home Nathan only knew rejection and revulsion from his stepfather.

Also hypothetically assuming that 3ABN actually believed in their own creed and “mission”, all they would have had to do was to OFFER to provide all the very best doctors and care available to Linda and to Nathan and become “supportive” of them. But, instead, they chose to go the exact opposite direction. They decided to ‘threaten” her with the loss of her ministry and the loss of her marriage. Is that what God wanted from 3ABN???

Does missionary work begin at home or not?
Does “mending broken people” begin at home? (Especially the people’s hearts you broke at home).

Hypothetically assuming Linda did accept the attentions of another man, what would she be turning her back on at home? It is a known fact that a person is more likely to “steal” than to starve to death. This usually includes the area of love. A person who is starved for love usually will not turn it down when it is offered. SO, who would be to blame? the “starveee” or “starver”. Even pet who is starved at home will gladly accept food from a stranger, and the owner may be arrested for abuse.

But the 3ABN-er’s all decided to take the route of the most destruction they could do. They presented a plan that was ever so much more destructive than what Danny had already done in his own home. They all voted to give Linda the worst possible ultimatum. I.e. “Give up the best and only hope you will ever have of saving Nathan from total self destruction, (the process begun by Danny at home), and losing your husband, and losing the ministry you gave your life for, OR you may stay here working with all these wonderful people and let your son perish.

Elitist or Arrogance or Self-Righteous, …? I’m not sure which, but something is coming between repentance and reformation.

“There are none so blind as those who REFUSE to see”.

+Quote Post
icedragon
post Sep 12 2006, 02:54 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 918

i want you to notice that When Danny and Walt are asked the question to give evidence for the Affair over and over again they don't give any evidence. They state the theroy they want people to believe. Linda had and affair, Linda had an affair, Linda had and affair. this is like Chicken little saying the sky is falling the Sky is falling, the Sky is falling. No evidence is given to support the claim just a restatment of the belief. That is propaganda and brainwahing.
Notice also danny asks people to come and ask him to talk to him, but then attacks them when they do stating that they should spend time reflecting the gospel (deflection). He shifts the blame to the person asking the question instead of answering the question. That is Garbage. Danny is Playing a Game. If he wanted to answer the question he would have just said here is my side of the story and the facts to support it.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Sep 13 2006, 06:47 PM
Post #19

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(princessdi @ Sep 12 2006, 09:48 AM) [snapback]151486[/snapback]

Danny is getting very frustrated, he isn't even answered carefully. There are several places where he gives information when it was not intended. GM gave the money for the settlement? Is that even ethical? A way for Linda to get $250,000.00? I know he is either real stupid or thinks everyone else is. Nevermind, he is not thinking at all at this point. Linda should still sue him and his cronies!! She doesn't know how to get in t touch with Gloria Allred(sp). she would own 3ABN when she got finished with Danny's sorry tail! Oops sorry.....went there again. Y'all include me in those prayers....

Also, a little side point, One thing that struck me is Danny's discomfort at September remaining annonymous. I hope all those who are here now asking for identites will see why they get immediately tied to Danny with their request.

Amen!!! Amen!!!!

http://adventistreview.org/article.php?id=722

I read this and had questions and Praises.

Has McNielus let Danny go?

Did he remain with Danny, but continues to fund many true mission projects that save many lives Spiritually and Physically by changing their lives?

Has the GC lost a large contributor, but are stepping out in faith?

What ever happened, I am all for it. We all need to step out in Faith and SUPPORT our Global Missions Projects through the local church or send it directly to the GC and mark it for Global Missions.

This is TOTALLY exciting to me! Soon, Jesus will come! The Seventh-day Adventist Church does mission work RIGHT! There is no guessing about potential viewers. They are there in the field and can SEE the numbers responding.

The article says "Funding approved for the projects totaled more than US$1.7 million, pushing the 2006 project funding total to approximately $9.7 million. "

3ABN gets more than that to fund "POTENTIAL" audiences. Yeah, there is a signal, but do they actually have the equipment to view that signal? Who knows! Most viewers are SDA's already.

With Global Missions, the people reached are real and the numbers are high.

Churches across America have just about done away with Mission Spotlight seen for years by members within the churches. Now, Missions have been put on the back burner, so to speak, by congregations, because they have to pay for receiving the tapes and have to mail them fast so the next church can see them. Now all they need is a dish to link to global missions, but churches are frugal and have to save every penny they get.

However, can we brush Global Missions off our radar screen? NEVER!

It really doesn't matter what happened or didn't happen. This is truly a GOD project! Praise the Lord for his watching over a vital part of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. There are things the World Church really does that is wrong, but I honestly feel this is something it does that is RIGHT!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Sep 13 2006, 07:54 PM
Post #20

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Member No.: 712

Danny Shelton is a hot mess on toast with a side of what the devil!

JMO

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Fran
post Sep 13 2006, 08:46 PM
Post #21

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Sep 13 2006, 08:54 PM) [snapback]151714[/snapback]

JMO

That HOT MESS has a putrid smell. It travels all over the world. I can smell it all the way over here!

Danny's airwaves are for POTENTIAL VIEWERS. They aren't even a sure thing. Those being saved are saved through other honest to goodness SDA programming, not 3ABN produced programming. 3ABN Today is nothing but talk! People are saved by watching SDA programming, not Danny programming or 3ABN Produced Programming.

Yes, VERY STINKY!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
no_cults
post Sep 13 2006, 10:34 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,322

QUOTE(Fran @ Sep 13 2006, 08:46 PM) [snapback]151722[/snapback]

That HOT MESS has a putrid smell. It travels all over the world. I can smell it all the way over here!

Danny's airwaves are for POTENTIAL VIEWERS. They aren't even a sure thing. Those being saved are saved through other honest to goodness SDA programming, not 3ABN produced programming. 3ABN Today is nothing but talk! People are saved by watching SDA programming, not Danny programming or 3ABN Produced Programming.

Yes, VERY STINKY!

"Potential" is nothing short of "Blue-Sky".

Does anyone think/believe that the income 3ABN is currently receiving is MORE than it was
a couple of years ago? Getting a truthful answer to this would be real interesting.
Especially, when it is clear that Danny is doing his best to imply that things are going
great and improved now (since Linda).

Does anyone believe that W. Thompson would be sending letters to 3abn contacts
defending Danny IF things were going great for 3abn? NO WAY.... if there
were no troubles at base camp and the coffers over-flowing, they would simply
let "sleeping dogs lie".

+Quote Post
Fran
post Sep 13 2006, 11:03 PM
Post #23

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(no_cults @ Sep 13 2006, 10:34 PM) [snapback]151733[/snapback]

Does anyone think/believe that the income 3ABN is currently receiving is MORE than it was
a couple of years ago? Getting a truthful answer to this would be real interesting.
Especially, when it is clear that Danny is doing his best to imply that things are going

let "sleeping dogs lie".

If it is greater, I would suggest that they now have to declare that missing stuff/Income, which was overlooked in previous years. There was a LOT of money/Missing Assets/Not posted Trusts/Money belonging to other ministries that were posted to 3ABN as income...... On and On it goes!

Sure the income goes up when it is declared! Where is all that money that was missing from previous years? Some 3ABN PEOPLE need IRS audits an search for bank accounts here and abroad! My opinion from documentation I have previously posted.

--------------------

+Quote Post
västergötland
post Sep 14 2006, 01:20 AM
Post #24

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,902

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Sep 14 2006, 03:54 AM) [snapback]151714[/snapback]

JMO
Does this often refered to hot mess on toast have any connection to marmite?

--------------------
Christ crucified for our sins, Christ risen from the dead, Christ ascended on high, is the science of salvation that we are to learn and to teach. {8T 287.2}

Most Noble and Honourable Thomas the Abstemious of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

"I have said it before and I repeat it now: If someone could prove to me that apartheid is compatible with the Bible or christian faith, I would burn my bible and stop being a christian" Desmond Tutu

+Quote Post
Fran
post Sep 14 2006, 03:22 AM
Post #25

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(västergötland @ Sep 14 2006, 01:20 AM) [snapback]151740[/snapback]

My brother lives in Australia. Every time they come they beg for that stuff! I'm sorry, it takes an aquired taste to love it! I think I missed out on that part. When they visit home, they bring it with them! dunno.gif

I always pass on the offer to "Taste"! I did that once. Never again! roflmao.gif

What is your experience with that stuff?

--------------------

+Quote Post
västergötland
post Sep 14 2006, 05:42 AM
Post #26

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,902

QUOTE(Fran @ Sep 14 2006, 11:22 AM) [snapback]151743[/snapback]

My brother lives in Australia. Every time they come they beg for that stuff! I'm sorry, it takes an aquired taste to love it! I think I missed out on that part. When they visit home, they bring it with them! dunno.gif

I always pass on the offer to "Taste"! I did that once. Never again! roflmao.gif

Not much, tried it once, but didnt think much about it.

--------------------
Christ crucified for our sins, Christ risen from the dead, Christ ascended on high, is the science of salvation that we are to learn and to teach. {8T 287.2}

Most Noble and Honourable Thomas the Abstemious of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

"I have said it before and I repeat it now: If someone could prove to me that apartheid is compatible with the Bible or christian faith, I would burn my bible and stop being a christian" Desmond Tutu

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Sep 14 2006, 06:29 AM
Post #27

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(västergötland @ Sep 14 2006, 01:20 AM) [snapback]151740[/snapback]

Not at all. Marmite is essentialy a benign salty/bitter vege spread for which, as has been noted, one has to acquire a taste...... but it is still a thinly spread inert harmless substance. The "hot mess on toast" is alive and wiggling and totally repulsive to all who take a very close look .... or smell. I doubt that I should get more graphic than that.

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Sep 14 2006, 06:43 AM
Post #28

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(Fran @ Sep 14 2006, 06:22 AM) [snapback]151743[/snapback]

Is it the same thing as Vegemite? ok...back to the topic... giggle.gif

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
Chez
post Sep 14 2006, 09:00 AM
Post #29

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(no_cults @ Sep 13 2006, 10:34 PM) [snapback]151733[/snapback]

let "sleeping dogs lie".

If they are in greater financial shape or receiving more income that 2 years ago, why do they appear to be begging for money? Going to Direct TV and other venues seem to be about a marketing scheme to acquire more money. They are in trouble and they know it!

+Quote Post
icedragon
post Sep 14 2006, 10:44 AM
Post #30

Advanced Member

Member No.: 918

QUOTE(icedragon @ Sep 12 2006, 03:54 PM) [snapback]151522[/snapback]

i want you to notice that When Danny and Walt are asked the question to give evidence for the Affair over and over again they don't give any evidence. They state the theroy they want people to believe. Linda had and affair, Linda had an affair, Linda had and affair. this is like Chicken little saying the sky is falling the Sky is falling, the Sky is falling. No evidence is given to support the claim just a restatment of the belief. That is propaganda and brainwahing.
Notice also danny asks people to come and ask him to talk to him, but then attacks them when they do stating that they should spend time reflecting the gospel (deflection). He shifts the blame to the person asking the question instead of answering the question. That is Garbage. Danny is Playing a Game. If he wanted to answer the question he would have just said here is my side of the story and the facts to support it.

I am answering my own post to say that Danny and Walt are beginning to open up. see 'New information from Walter Thompson." this is what we need.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:55 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church