Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10845&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:54:08 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Info From Walter Thompson -via Msdaol, Danny's side of the story with details-
icedragon
post Sep 15 2006, 09:26 AM
Post #46

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 918

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Sep 12 2006, 09:41 PM) [snapback]151543[/snapback]

What is the actual and honest date of this email?

that is what was posted on msdaol. I took it as it was. ask Daryal.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Uncle Sam
post Sep 15 2006, 09:56 AM
Post #47

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,650

Thanks Watchbird for clearing that up. I knew I had read about that before but Beartrap's post kindof cofused me. Saying IF she had gone after the divorce...

+Quote Post
justme
post Sep 15 2006, 11:00 AM
Post #48

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,056

Did I read earlier on BSDA something to the effect that the "Accused Doctor" in in his mid-60's, but Linda is in her late forties?

Again, IF Linda has opportunity to spend time time with the accused Doctor, they certainly would have a lot in common. If he is available and she is available and they each have "rights" to visit each other, then WHY NOT? Linda deserves all the love and support she can find.

He seems like a fine Christian gentleman. Even IF they had no "desires" for each other at the beginning, they may have developed some along the way. It sounds like a really good match so far.

Should they (Linda and the doctor) AVOID each other just because Danny couldn't wait to get rid of Linda???

Someone help me out here ..

Oh yeah, and they could have wedding rings, too, a far as I'm concerned.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Sep 15 2006, 11:01 AM
Post #49

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Sep 14 2006, 11:41 PM) [snapback]151973[/snapback]

Perhaps you're thinking that all of this refers to after the divorce.

Kay says, "Immediately after she left Danny, the other man was with Linda. A few weeks later they spent time traveling together through Europe."

Immediately, according to the dicitonary: "Without delay or hesitation; with no time intervening."

Thompson only says there were travel plans made for June, 2004, after a divorce was filed. Divorces always involve a time interval - even a quickie divorce on Guam.

Thompson doesn't even write that those travel plans ever became a reality. So, where does Kay Kuzma's travel information come from?

I seem to be confused about the dates of things. When was their divorce filed? When was their divorce final? Did they both go to Guam to effect the divorce?

If it was filed on June 26, 2004 and the claim was that Linda traveled in Europe before this date she and Danny were still married. Right? If the divorce became final on June 26, 2004, were they still married up to this point. Do you understand my confusion?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
justme
post Sep 15 2006, 11:29 AM
Post #50

Advanced Member

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Sep 15 2006, 12:01 PM) [snapback]152040[/snapback]

I seem to be confused about the dates of things. When was their divorce filed? When was their divorce final? Did they both go to Guam to effect the divorce?

If it was filed on June 26, 2004 and the claim was that Linda traveled in Europe before this date she and Danny were still married. Right? If the divorce became final on June 26, 2004, were they still married up to this point. Do you understand my confusion?

also, as I recall, back as early as March of 2004, Danny had already begun his campaign to smear and eliminate Linda. That's when he began to build his case and that's when he put together his "spies" and "henchmen" to help him accomplish his task. he already had the support of his "Bored", but they needed to put together "evidence" to support their upcoming plans.

I remember watching 3ABN in March and April and seeing Linda siting on a chair at the back of the stage/platform, gazing woefully in a daze, wringing her habds. I told my wife at the time, there is something amiss at 3ABN. Danny was acting ELATED" and Linda looked as if she had lost her very last friend.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Sep 15 2006, 11:44 AM
Post #51

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(justme @ Sep 15 2006, 11:00 AM) [snapback]152038[/snapback]

Did I read earlier on BSDA something to the effect that the "Accused Doctor" in in his mid-60's, but Linda is in her late forties?

Again, IF Linda has opportunity to spend time time with the accused Doctor, they certainly would have a lot in common. If he is available and she is available and they each have "rights" to visit each other, then WHY NOT? Linda deserves all the love and support she can find.

He seems like a fine Christian gentleman. Even IF they had no "desires" for each other at the beginning, they may have developed some along the way. It sounds like a really good match so far.

Should they (Linda and the doctor) AVOID each other just because Danny couldn't wait to get rid of Linda???

Someone help me out here ..

Oh yeah, and they could have wedding rings, too, a far as I'm concerned.

My desire for Linda is that she will find her soul mate. Some one that she can lean on and he can lean on her. Someone that is a spiritual leader that will share with Linda the joys of worhiping the King of Kings.

I want her to have a heavenly marriage. I want her to experience a bit of heaven on earth! God knows what she suffered while being with Danny. She now can see what went on behind her back, while she was the blind wife.

I want her to be loved with a true love. One that will be lasting and comfortable; one where the two will share everything with each other.

Now, should that be Dr A, so be it. The who is irrelevant. What is important is that Linda and the other person have a holy love! I do not believe now, or before, that Linda or the doctor had any thing intimate going on while Linda was married.

What happened after Danny divorced Linda is not any of our business. She was free to see whoever she wanted to see. Danny cannot fault that since he was reportedly sleeping with Brenda and he had already brought Brandy on the scene.

So to answer your question, I just want her happiness. She has lost everything because of Danny. I want her to have this Godly relationship with whom ever she chooses, even if it is Dr A!

Come to think of it, I think he would be a wonderful choice! However, Linda is in control of her life and I will ACCEPT her choice no matter WHO it is. She may have been hurt so badly that she may choose not to ever marry again. I guess what I am trying to say is that her happiness is what I want!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Sep 15 2006, 11:49 AM
Post #52

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Sep 15 2006, 11:01 AM) [snapback]152040[/snapback]

My information from files dated 8/22/2004 was that Linda traveled to Europe "a month after the divorce was final". One reason she did that was because Danny was harassing her so badly where she was living in Southern Illinois.... yes, even after the divorce.... and after she was living in a different place.

It is my understanding that no one has to appear in person in Guam. All they have to do is to fill out the paperwork. (You can find more information about this on BSDA ... I think even the sample forms are there ... or perhaps a link to where they may be views on web."

The confusion that has at times surfaced on BSDA as to when the divorce was final stems from the fact that, a year or so after the divorce was final, Linda learned that there was a possibility that the state of Illinois did not recognize the validity of a Guam divorce. That information, coupled with information that showed that she could have sued Danny for divorce on morals charges had she only known at the time, led her to test the validity of the Guam divorce in the Illinois court. Had the court there agreed that it was not valid, she would have been free to apply for a divorce on the basis of the new information she had about Danny's unfaithfulness. With that knowledge, is it any wonder that Danny "fought" for the validity of the Guam divorce? It was the final decision of the Illinois court (that Illinois would indeed accept the Guam divorce as final) that occurred just a few days before Danny remarried. But the Guam divorce was valid all of that time. Only if the Illinois court had declared it invalid would it have become so.

As for Kay Kuzma .... obviously she did not know any of this at the time she was supposedly following Danny's orders and trying to persuade Linda to remain with Danny. While I don't have a very high regard for Kay, I have not seen anything that would lead me to conclude that she .... and Mark Finley as well .... were in collusion with Danny's real purpose ... that of getting rid of Linda. I think they all bought into his pretense that he wanted her to stay, so they were bending every effort to persuade her to do just that. And of course the more they went along with his pretense, the more they alienated Linda, so they had less and less chance of finding out the truth of the other side of the story .... which was not only that Linda was innocent of Danny's charges, but also that Danny was actively trying to drive her away... from both him and 3abn.

I would hope that sooner or later they would not only realize the extent to which they were duped but would be man and woman enough to admit that not only did they not act jucidiously in not closely examining all avenues of truth that were open to them .... including not only Linda, but Johann, Arild, Derrell, and a number of others ..... but they were so seriously misled that they were not even really doing what they thought they were .... pleasing Danny by trying to "save" his and Linda's marriage.

And do notice that I did not include Walt Thompson in the ones that I think may have been "duped". He spoke quite plainly regarding the real reason that the board voted to get rid of Linda ... not because of adultery on her part .... but simply because Danny wanted her gone. Whatever his motives, I cannot at this point find it in my heart to believe that he was so deceived as the others. (Of course, maybe I am wrong about them also. Maybe they were only playing Danny's game of pretense. Maybe time will tell. Maybe it will hold on to its secrets. We shall have to all wait and see on some of this.)

+Quote Post
justme
post Sep 15 2006, 11:53 AM
Post #53

Advanced Member

[size=7]
THANK YOU!
YESSSS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMENNNNNNNNNNNN!!

QUOTE(Fran @ Sep 15 2006, 01:44 PM) [snapback]152045[/snapback]

My desire for Linda is that she will find her soul mate. Some one that she can lean on and he can lean on her. Someone that is a spiritual leader that will share with Linda the joys of worhiping the King of Kings.

I want her to have a heavenly marriage. I want her to experience a bit of heaven on earth! God knows what she suffered while being with Danny. She now can see what went on behind her back, while she was the blind wife.

I want her to be loved with a true love. One that will be lasting and comfortable; one where the two will share everything with each other.

Now, should that be Dr A, so be it. The who is irrelevant. What is important is that Linda and the other person have a holy love! I do not believe now, or before, that Linda or the doctor had any thing intimate going on while Linda was married.

What happened after Danny divorced Linda is not any of our business. She was free to see whoever she wanted to see. Danny cannot fault that since he was reportedly sleeping with Brenda and he had already brought Brandy on the scene.

So to answer your question, I just want her happiness. She has lost everything because of Danny. I want her to have this Godly relationship with whom ever she chooses, even if it is Dr A!

Come to think of it, I think he would be a wonderful choice! However, Linda is in control of her life and I will ACCEPT her choice no matter WHO it is. She may have been hurt so badly that she may choose not to ever marry again. I guess what I am trying to say is that her happiness is what I want!

THANK YOU!
YESSSS
AMEN!!

+Quote Post
inga
post Sep 15 2006, 01:54 PM
Post #54

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(justme @ Sep 15 2006, 12:00 PM) [snapback]152038[/snapback]

He seems like a fine Christian gentleman. Even IF they had no "desires" for each other at the beginning, they may have developed some along the way.

From the vantage point of over six decades of life experience, I can say that the type of false accusations brought up against Linda and the doctor very often have the effect of throwing people together and generating the very feelings of which they are accused. This is especially true when one person is being harassed, as Linda is. The man's protective instinct comes into play, and the woman feels sheltered and protected -- with both having feelings that are pre-cursors to romantic love.

If this has happened to Linda and the doctor, they are in a real dilemma. If they should start to keep company, become a couple and look like they might get married, everyone will think that the original accusations are true. dunno.gif

How very sad!!!!
It sounds like a really good match so far.

This post has been edited by inga: Sep 15 2006, 01:58 PM

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Sep 15 2006, 04:07 PM
Post #55

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(inga @ Sep 15 2006, 01:54 PM) [snapback]152067[/snapback]

From the vantage point of over six decades of life experience, I can say that the type of false accusations brought up against Linda and the doctor very often have the effect of throwing people together and generating the very feelings of which they are accused. This is especially true when one person is being harassed, as Linda is. The man's protective instinct comes into play, and the woman feels sheltered and protected -- with both having feelings that are pre-cursors to romantic love.

If this has happened to Linda and the doctor, they are in a real dilemma. If they should start to keep company, become a couple and look like they might get married, everyone will think that the original accusations are true. dunno.gif

How very sad!!!!

I hope that the parties involved are aware of the snare that you mentioned. "To be forewarned is to be forearmed." You have given the warning.

+Quote Post
inga
post Sep 15 2006, 04:55 PM
Post #56

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Ralph @ Sep 15 2006, 05:07 PM) [snapback]152075[/snapback]

I hope that the parties involved are aware of the snare that you mentioned. "To be forewarned is to be forearmed." You have given the warning.

But isn't it rather unjust for people who could be a "good match," as some suggest, to remain forever apart because of the unfounded slander of unprincipled folks?

+Quote Post
Green Cochoa
post Sep 15 2006, 06:22 PM
Post #57

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,189

...And wasn't it rather unjust that when there was perfectly good, healthful and beautiful fruit in front of her, Eve was forbidden to eat it?

Just or unjust, true happiness can only be found in following God's plans for our life.

"Marriage is something that will influence and affect your life both in this world and in the world to come. A sincere Christian will not advance his plans in this direction without the knowledge that God approves his course. He will not want to choose for himself, but will feel that God must choose for him. We are not to please ourselves, for Christ pleased not Himself. I would not be understood to mean that anyone is to marry one whom he does not love. This would be sin. But fancy and the emotional nature must not be allowed to lead on to ruin. God requires the whole heart, the supreme affections. " (AH 44)

I believe everyone should FAST and PRAY before saying "Yes!" to marriage, lest we in haste accept the devils plan to ruin our lives before God has presented His offer for our happiness.

--------------------
To copyright man's creation is to plagiarize God's gifts.

"Our salvation depends on a knowledge of the truth contained in the Scriptures." (COL 111.3)

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Sep 15 2006, 06:34 PM
Post #58

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Yes, God WILL restore all that Linda lost, as He did with Job.

Just a little reminder, though Fran. I know it is easy to venture into the areas of what was "reported" or rumored, but please let's stick to the facts. Thanks!

QUOTE(Fran @ Sep 15 2006, 10:44 AM) [snapback]152045[/snapback]

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
lurker
post Sep 15 2006, 06:42 PM
Post #59

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

Don't go matchmaking where there is no interest. Did it ever occur to anyone that there never was that kind of interest between Linda and the Doctor. It is really embarrassing to have people assume there is when there is nothing.

Linda behaved herself and acted like a married person. Another married woman on the other hand was supposed to have been flirting with him but his attention was directed neither Linda or the other married woman but to a non Adventist lady had who was single as he was single and whom he had invited as his guest.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Sep 15 2006, 06:58 PM
Post #60

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(lurker @ Sep 15 2006, 06:42 PM) [snapback]152094[/snapback]

Don't go matchmaking where there is no interest. Did it ever occur to anyone that there never was that kind of interest between Linda and the Doctor. It is really embarrassing to have people assume there is when there is nothing.

Linda behaved herself and acted like a married person. Another married woman on the other hand was supposed to have been flirting with him but his attention was directed neither Linda or the other married woman but to a non Adventist lady had who was single as he was single and whom he had invited as his guest.

amen.gif "Matchmaking" is very inappropriate .... and very "outdated". Let's simply not go there.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church