Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12057&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:45:40 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Molestor Babysitting Your Children, How many would allow it?
Molestor's (past/present) Babysitting?
How many people would allow someone with a confirmed past of molesting (raping) children to babysit their little (children) loved ones?
Yes. Once they have done their time; they are "safe". [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Yes. However I would "watch 'em" like a hawk. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
No. Even if I could watch them I would not allow them to babysit my children. [ 14 ] ** [37.84%]
Are you crazy? They once were a molestor. Averages state they could do it again! [ 23 ] ** [62.16%]
Total Votes: 37
Guests cannot vote 
PeacefulBe
post Jan 12 2007, 12:52 PM
Post #16

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Ralph @ Jan 11 2007, 06:41 PM) [snapback]169180[/snapback]

Unfortunately you are so right. There usually are red flags if a person recognizes them.

How right you are! One phrase that was a red flag for me, due to personal experience, was "You owe me..." It had been used on me as a teenager so when a fellow church member used it on me to try to get me to allow my 5-year-old son to spend unsupervised time with him it was a big old red flag with fireworks! When I said "No" he spread the rumor around my church that I was spreading lies about him being a child molester. I had never made such a charge!

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jan 16 2007, 11:41 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jan 9 2007, 04:23 PM) [snapback]168736[/snapback]

I still can't comprehend any ADULT with SENSE saying that a child can consent to sexual relations.

Bump the "legal definition of consent" - a child, is a child, is a CHILD!

[b][color=#993399][font=Comic Sans Ms][size=7]AMEN!!! (I don't know how to do this right... sorry.

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 17 2007, 12:26 AM
Post #18

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Jan 17 2007, 07:41 AM) [snapback]170508[/snapback]

AMEN!!!

Your AMEN speaks like a whole sermon!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
lurker
post Jan 17 2007, 09:11 AM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

In today's morning newspaper, January 17, 2007, I read an associated press article about the man who kidnapped the two boys and kept one of them for years. It seems he wasn't a suspect because he wasn't a convicted sex offender. The article also mentioned that these crimes are compulsive and cyclical and that the aim was not only to solve this case but to prevent the next one from coming along.

I wish everyone who complains that we shouldn't be discussing the allegations about Tommy because he hasn't been convicted yet would read the article.
http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=104&sid=1031793

+Quote Post
Chez
post Jan 17 2007, 10:10 AM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(lurker @ Jan 17 2007, 09:11 AM) [snapback]170592[/snapback]

In today's morning newspaper, January 17, 2007, I read an associated press article about the man who kidnapped the two boys and kept one of them for years. It seems he wasn't a suspect because he wasn't a convicted sex offender. The article also mentioned that these crimes are compulsive and cyclical and that the aim was not only to solve this case but to prevent the next one from coming along.

I wish everyone who complains that we shouldn't be discussing the allegations about Tommy because he hasn't been convicted yet would read the article.
http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=104&sid=1031793

Well said! I thought about all of the supporters of Tommy who say that basically because criminal charges had not been filed, he was innocent. The Devlin story is a good example of criminals who don't fit the profile, but yet are involved in crime.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:45 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church