Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12169&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:43:43 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The (un)fantastic Four!, Ready to take over 3ABN!
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 27 2007, 02:00 PM
Post #16

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

HaroldT...you new. Welcome!

Now...

Go read the "pinned" 3ABN threads...then comment.....

Not telling you not to comment. Just telling you to read everything first - then comment.

wave.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 27 2007, 02:06 PM
Post #17

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Harold T @ Jan 27 2007, 01:55 PM) [snapback]173201[/snapback]

Boy are we in for a treat!<<
Let me ask you. When was the last time you went to 3ABN? When was the last time you talked to anyone there, personally? I have been a volunteer at 3ABN for almost eleven years. I know all the people you are talking about. I also know that you don't. That is obvious from your statements. I know Danny well. He knows me. I know Millie and Hal. They know me. My wife and I have had dinner with them more than once. If you REALLY want to know what is going on at 3ABN, I suggest you go there. Talk to the people who work there. Get acquainted. You might be in for a surprise. Ask ANYone there if they know Harold.

welcome to BSDA.... its apparent you have not read the material in this section.... had you read it you would know that there are quite a few people who are from 3abn... people who work there or worked there, people who know what they are talking about..... so read a little... and after you read then comment.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 27 2007, 02:24 PM
Post #18

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 27 2007, 03:06 PM) [snapback]173204[/snapback]

welcome to BSDA.... its apparent you have not read the material in this section.... had you read it you would know that there are quite a few people who are from 3abn... people who work there or worked there, people who know what they are talking about..... so read a little... and after you read then comment.....

Must be the vanguard for the next wave...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Jan 27 2007, 02:43 PM
Post #19

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jan 27 2007, 04:24 PM) [snapback]173205[/snapback]

In His service,
Mr. J

sure looks that way... yawn.gif

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 27 2007, 02:53 PM
Post #20

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Harold T @ Jan 27 2007, 12:55 PM) [snapback]173201[/snapback]

Let me ask you. When was the last time you went to 3ABN? When was the last time you talked to anyone there, personally? I have been a volunteer at 3ABN for almost eleven years. I know all the people you are talking about. I also know that you don't. That is obvious from your statements. I know Danny well. He knows me. I know Millie and Hal. They know me. My wife and I have had dinner with them more than once. If you REALLY want to know what is going on at 3ABN, I suggest you go there. Talk to the people who work there. Get acquainted. You might be in for a surprise. Ask ANYone there if they know Harold.

Welcome Harold. Knowing that you have been volunteering at 3abn (something I often wished I could do) for almost 11 years you will bring a valuable perspective to this forum! Has this been full time volunteering or, like many retirees, periods of time between travels, etc?

As others have suggested, it would be good to get some background here. I will let you know that the member, husbandoftheyear (or HOTY as we like to call him) that your above response it directed to is an actual employee of 3abn so he does know the folks he is talking about.

Contrary to what some may have suggested to you, this forum is not a smear or slander idle chat place. We are about bringing truth forward, providing comfort and open arms to injured lambs and and honoring our Father in Heaven. We are all individuals, some who get quite fiesty at times, but have the same goal.

So, HaroldT, welcome and now let's all get to know each other!

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jan 27 2007, 01:24 PM) [snapback]173205[/snapback]

In His service,
Mr. J

Mr. J, let's not be too hasty. Let's give HaroldT the benefit of the doubt while we get to know each other.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Jan 27 2007, 02:56 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Treniece @ Jan 27 2007, 11:38 AM) [snapback]173181[/snapback]

Are you sure of that. If he goes to the store and buy it, then that is a very poor witness.

No he is not sure of that...Notice...he didn't say he saw him do it..he was answering "he went to the store and bought it" in his sarcastic way. Treneice, I have heard Hal's testimony. He is very open that he used to have a drinking problem but by the grace of God he is an overcomer. I say praise God to that and can't believe that hoty is getting down low enough to call anyone a drunk.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Jan 27 2007, 03:10 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Harold T @ Jan 27 2007, 01:55 PM) [snapback]173201[/snapback]

Harold, You say you have volunteered at 3ABN for 11 years and are personally aquainted with the people being attacked on this forum. I read that already, they have told you to read the threads of this forum to find out truth. They actually think that what has been posted here should supersede your own first hand experience. Their philosphy is believe what they write not what you see and experience for yourself.
As you read the attacks that have been made you will draw your own conclusions if this really is a place for the "hurting and broken."
Thank you for being here welcome(1).gif

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 27 2007, 03:58 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Harold T @ Jan 27 2007, 02:55 PM) [snapback]173201[/snapback]

Harold, you obviously have not read the posts very well. I have been an employee at 3ABN for many years and knew of Hal, Mollie, Dan, & Linda before 3ABN. Perhaps it is you who would be "in for a surprise" to know what lies beneath the exteriors. Being at the station does not necessarily give you any more information than the rest of the population. I'm sorry that you may find out that things are not what they seem.

BTW welcome(1).gif

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 27 2007, 04:10 PM) [snapback]173212[/snapback]

Harold, You say you have volunteered at 3ABN for 11 years and are personally aquainted with the people being attacked on this forum. I read that already, they have told you to read the threads of this forum to find out truth. They actually think that what has been posted here should supersede your own first hand experience. Their philosphy is believe what they write not what you see and experience for yourself.
As you read the attacks that have been made you will draw your own conclusions if this really is a place for the "hurting and broken."
Thank you for being here welcome(1).gif

"First hand" experience is is really an obscure term in this sense. Do you think that everyone at 3ABN has seen Hal during one of his episodes? There are a hundred people passing through that station everyday, and almost everyone of our volunteers work in the call center, which is away from the administration building altogether. What would you expect people to find out there anyway? Do you think that Hal is going to offer Harold a drink?

(BTW, the last episode of Hal's was not "years" ago, it was in 2006...not that long ago.)

This post has been edited by husbandoftheyear: Jan 27 2007, 03:53 PM

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Treniece
post Jan 27 2007, 04:35 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,353

So Husband of the year, I quess you have all the scoop on most things that went on at 3abn.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 27 2007, 04:49 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 27 2007, 02:58 PM) [snapback]173220[/snapback]

Harold, you obviously have not read the posts very well. I have been an employee at 3ABN for many years and knew of Hal, Mollie, Dan, & Linda before 3ABN. Perhaps it is you who would be "in for a surprise" to know what lies beneath the exteriors. Being at the station does not necessarily give you any more information than the rest of the population. I'm sorry that you may find out that things are not what they seem.

BTW welcome(1).gif
"First hand" experience is is really an obscure term in this sense. Do you think that everyone at 3ABN has seen Hal during one of his episodes? There are a hundred people passing through that station everyday, and almost everyone of our volunteers work in the call center, which is away from the administration building altogether. What would you expect people to find out there anyway? Do you think that Hal is going to offer Harold a drink?
No and on the other hand has he offered you one?
(BTW, the last episode of Hal's was not "years" ago, it was in 2006...not that long ago.)

Recovery sometimes includes "falling off the wagon." The important thing is ask forgiveness, pick yourself up and head down the "sober road" again. I am glad he had the courage to do that.
Hoty how many times have you given in to a temptation only to be sorry get forgiveness and head down the straight and narrow once again. Would you like your sins and failures to be posted here on the web for everyone to see?

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 27 2007, 04:53 PM
Post #26

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Treniece @ Jan 27 2007, 05:35 PM) [snapback]173242[/snapback]

So Husband of the year, I quess you have all the scoop on most things that went on at 3abn.

Not really. But, I saw some things and heard some things during my time. There are others who have a whole book of info more than me.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 27 2007, 05:49 PM) [snapback]173252[/snapback]

Recovery sometimes includes "falling off the wagon." The important thing is ask forgiveness, pick yourself up and head down the "sober road" again. I am glad he had the courage to do that.
Hoty how many times have you given in to a temptation only to be sorry get forgiveness and head down the straight and narrow once again. Would you like your sins and failures to be posted here on the web for everyone to see?

I agree with you, Bystander, it is not for anyone's sins to be exploited.

It is rather unpleasant for me to think of how a ministry would be run by someone who cannot keep certain problems under control though, and I belive that the thread was about the question of control over the ministry.

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 27 2007, 04:58 PM
Post #27

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Treniece @ Jan 27 2007, 03:35 PM) [snapback]173242[/snapback]

He has not witnesses anything of relevance like I am sure you are referring to. Somewhere along the lines of his career at 3abn he has felt that he hasn't been given a fair shake, or his valuable input has been ignored, or he has taken a "dressing down" from someone in administration (maybe more than once) or maybe he has not moved up in the ranks like he felt he should.
Every business/organization has these kinds of employees, disgruntled, unhappy, maybe fired for something and this forum has given those people a place to come to get a little "revenge" so to speak. To say things that they didn't have the courage to say to the higher ups when they were there...or in the case of hoty, doesn't have the courage while he is still there.
This kind of thing is very common, happens all the time.

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 27 2007, 05:10 PM
Post #28

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 27 2007, 05:58 PM) [snapback]173259[/snapback]

He has not witnesses anything of relevance like I am sure you are referring to. Somewhere along the lines of his career at 3abn he has felt that he hasn't been given a fair shake, or his valuable input has been ignored, or he has taken a "dressing down" from someone in administration (maybe more than once) or maybe he has not moved up in the ranks like he felt he should.
Every business/organization has these kinds of employees, disgruntled, unhappy, maybe fired for something and this forum has given those people a place to come to get a little "revenge" so to speak. To say things that they didn't have the courage to say to the higher ups when they were there...or in the case of hoty, doesn't have the courage while he is still there.
This kind of thing is very common, happens all the time.

I bet you are on your hands and knees praying that I'll answer these questions! Let me reword your statement.

Is HOTY in lower or upper management?
Has HOTY ever been suspended, fired, or in an uproar over any event?
Has HOTY ever had an argument with administration?
HOTY must be a disgruntled employee, so what he says is out of revenge...don't believe him!

Keep on going, maybe I'll fall for it next time!

roflmao.gif

rofl1.gif

wave.gif

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Hawk
post Jan 27 2007, 05:25 PM
Post #29

Member No.: 2,894

spoton.gif HOTY

They avoid addressing issues except though ad hominem attacks.

Bystander is an accurate reflection of 3ABN and the Sheltons. Hurt broken people, threaten people who try to help broken people and get preachy and take on holy airs about their superiority and other people's inferiority and irrelevance just like Bystander just did to you.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 27 2007, 06:10 PM
Post #30

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Hawk @ Jan 27 2007, 04:25 PM) [snapback]173266[/snapback]

spoton.gif HOTY

They avoid addressing issues except though ad hominem attacks.

Bystander is an accurate reflection of 3ABN and the Sheltons. Hurt broken people, threaten people who try to help broken people and get preachy and take on holy airs about their superiority and other people's inferiority and irrelevance just like Bystander just did to you.

Hawk, your vision is truly 20-20! spoton.gif

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:43 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church