Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12169&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:43:45 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The (un)fantastic Four!, Ready to take over 3ABN!
sonshineonme
post Jan 27 2007, 07:13 PM
Post #31

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 27 2007, 03:10 PM) [snapback]173262[/snapback]

I bet you are on your hands and knees praying that I'll answer these questions! Let me reword your statement.

Is HOTY in lower or upper management?
Has HOTY ever been suspended, fired, or in an uproar over any event?
Has HOTY ever had an argument with administration?
HOTY must be a disgruntled employee, so what he says is out of revenge...don't believe him!
Keep on going, maybe I'll fall for it next time!

roflmao.gif
rofl1.gif
wave.gif

I'm very proud of you HOTY!! You are a very wise man! Wonder what their next plan is? Keep um' guessing!!! And don't worry, there are far too many corroborated stories, so we already know that all of you (current and former) employees have no axe to grind, only a conscience and respect for honesty and truth! Stand up and be counted! The number is growing (and no, it's NOT the devil just simply attacking the ministry no.gif ) and we are all proud of you! clap.gif
Remember,
"Truth invites examination and needs no defense,
Lies hide in darkness and blame EVERYONE else"

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 27 2007, 07:32 PM
Post #32

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

I know this is off topic, but as I got to thinking about former volunteers and employees, does anyone know how Mom Ford is?

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 29 2007, 05:20 AM
Post #33

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 28 2007, 03:32 AM) [snapback]173300[/snapback]

I know this is off topic, but as I got to thinking about former volunteers and employees, does anyone know how Mom Ford is?

Quite a while back I suggested that this might all be Mom Ford's fault because she had told Danny how she disliked some of the songs Linda was singing. I had merely mention this - more or less in fun - to a good friend of one of Mom Ford's relatives. Well, shortly after that Mom Ford packed her suitcase and left her gorgeous mansion to Pastor John Lomacang.

Mom Ford is a great woman, and she dedicated her strength at her high age to opening up all the envelopes as they arrived from the post office. She sat there by her small table doing her work meticulously. Sister gives a remarkable account of how the money flowed through her hands into the coffers.

This Mom Ford received us sinners and saints with a hearty welcome to her castle. I enjoyed visiting with her, and also enjoying the beauty of nature and view of the lake. I hope someone has a good report of how she is doing now back in California.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Harold T
post Jan 29 2007, 07:00 AM
Post #34

Member No.: 511

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 27 2007, 03:58 PM) [snapback]173220[/snapback]

Harold, you obviously have not read the posts very well. I have been an employee at 3ABN for many years and knew of Hal, Mollie, Dan, & Linda before 3ABN. Perhaps it is you who would be "in for a surprise" to know what lies beneath the exteriors. Being at the station does not necessarily give you any more information than the rest of the population. I'm sorry that you may find out that things are not what they seem.

BTW welcome(1).gif
"First hand" experience is is really an obscure term in this sense. Do you think that everyone at 3ABN has seen Hal during one of his episodes? There are a hundred people passing through that station everyday, and almost everyone of our volunteers work in the call center, which is away from the administration building altogether. What would you expect people to find out there anyway? Do you think that Hal is going to offer Harold a drink?

(BTW, the last episode of Hal's was not "years" ago, it was in 2006...not that long ago.)

You may have been an employee at 3ABN, but why hide your identity? My name is Harold. Ask anyone there if they know a volunteer that has been there over ten years named 'Harold'. If you have been there that long, I am sure you know me and I know you. Now.
Let me ask you. What is the purpose of 3ABN? Is that purpose being fulfilled? Is there any way you could NOT notice that the programming is better now than it has been in years? Don't you watch it enough to know that donations are the highest they have ever been? I have read enough of these posts to see that someone has an ax to grind and chose to do it here.
Harold.

+Quote Post
Chez
post Jan 29 2007, 07:16 AM
Post #35

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(Harold T @ Jan 29 2007, 07:00 AM) [snapback]173652[/snapback]

You may have been an employee at 3ABN, but why hide your identity? My name is Harold. Ask anyone there if they know a volunteer that has been there over ten years named 'Harold'. If you have been there that long, I am sure you know me and I know you. Now.
Let me ask you. What is the purpose of 3ABN? Is that purpose being fulfilled? Is there any way you could NOT notice that the programming is better now than it has been in years? Don't you watch it enough to know that donations are the highest they have ever been? I have read enough of these posts to see that someone has an ax to grind and chose to do it here.
Harold.

Welcome Harold T! Do you volunteer in the accounting department at 3ABN?

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 29 2007, 09:21 AM
Post #36

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Harold T @ Jan 29 2007, 07:00 AM) [snapback]173652[/snapback]

Harold.

he can hide his identity because he chooses too.... Programming better? based on what objective criteria? high donations simply mean that someone is good at raising money. It does not mean that what is going on is correct or sanctioned by God... You have not read nearly enough.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 29 2007, 11:24 AM
Post #37

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Harold T @ Jan 29 2007, 03:00 PM) [snapback]173652[/snapback]

- - -
Is there any way you could NOT notice that the programming is better now than it has been in years? Don't you watch it enough to know that donations are the highest they have ever been? I have read enough of these posts to see that someone has an ax to grind and chose to do it here.
Harold.

Harold, you may have seen me while I was there at 3ABN. Was it you who drove us to the airport once?

The other day I met some members of a 3ABN fan/support group. They lamented that 3ABN now is a dim shaddow of what it was three years ago. And I have met several others saying the same. So it depends on what you are looking for.

I can merely speak for myself, Harold. I have no ax to grind. It did not hurt me that Danny fired me because I refused to cover his track with a lie, because I have served my Lord as a pastor in His Church for half a century. What really hurts me is when I discovered that this valuable tool which could be such a great blessing is led by the greatest liar I have met in my 50+ years of ministry. And that he divorced his wife of almost 20 years based on false testimony. Such actions cannot be blessed by the Lord. Responsible people must be accountable or leave the work they are doing.

You may have been fed by several stories of what Linda did, but have you checked if they are true? I still have not heard one on this issue from 3ABN that's true, and I have been in a position to check them and see if they are true.

The trouble is that so many people see only what is presented on 3ABN, or they read the messages that 3ABN has published and sent out. These people believe Danny is telling the truth - and this is making a great problem for the Seventh-day Adventist Church. If the leadership does something to Danny too many will believe he is being persecuted and loose confidence in our Church.

I know that some of these leaders feel the best thing that can be done is that those of us who have been eye witnesses and know the truth about this matter, that we keep witnessing and letting people know what is the truth through these media. You may feel that some of us are getting too eager?

What do you do when people are not willing to listen but prefer following cunning fables?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 29 2007, 07:40 PM
Post #38

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Harold T @ Jan 29 2007, 08:00 AM) [snapback]173652[/snapback]

I cannot reveal my identity to you or anyone else while I am still employed there. And, yes, you know me and I know you. Now to your questions...

Let me ask you. What is the purpose of 3ABN?

The purpose of 3ABN is to help spread the gospel into all the world.

Is that purpose being fulfilled?

Yes, 3ABN is broadcast to almost anywhere.

Is there any way you could NOT notice that the programming is better now than it has been in years?

I do not believe the programming is better. In trying to make it better, it has simply gotten more expensive to produce, so reruns are showing more than ever before.

Don't you watch it enough to know that donations are the highest they have ever been?

I watch it and have never seen the accounting reports on air. Dan does SAY that the donations are up...

I have read enough of these posts to see that someone has an ax to grind and chose to do it here.
Harold.

Quite frankly, Harold, you will believe what you wish, or what you've been told. Please feel free to read all of my posts. If you do, you will see that I have posted multiple times that I love 3ABN and the work that it is doing. It is the corrupt administration that I would like to see removed. I know that in what you've seen, it would seem impossible to think that what is said on here is true. I came on BSDA to see if anything on here matched what I knew and was completely shocked to find out that there was even more going on! If you do your own research you may come to the same conclusions.

I wonder how you would be treated if you stopped paying the bills?

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
erik
post Jan 29 2007, 07:51 PM
Post #39

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

hoty,

I really like you phrase about truth.

erik

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 29 2007, 07:54 PM
Post #40

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(erik @ Jan 29 2007, 05:51 PM) [snapback]173830[/snapback]

hoty,

I really like you phrase about truth.

erik

I agree!!! HOTY is one special dude around here!! We are blessed to have him!! yes.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 29 2007, 08:02 PM
Post #41

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 29 2007, 08:54 PM) [snapback]173831[/snapback]

I agree!!! HOTY is one special dude around here!! We are blessed to have him!! yes.gif

Ah shucks. You're makin me blush...

flex.gif

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jan 29 2007, 08:05 PM
Post #42

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 29 2007, 09:02 PM) [snapback]173836[/snapback]

Ah shucks. You're makin me blush...

flex.gif

Hmmph.... that don't look like no "blush" to me!!!! rofl1.gif

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 29 2007, 08:50 PM
Post #43

Advanced Member

QUOTE(watchbird @ Jan 29 2007, 09:05 PM) [snapback]173837[/snapback]

Hmmph.... that don't look like no "blush" to me!!!! rofl1.gif

Should'a said

"Yep, I da man!"

flex.gif yahoo.gif cute.gif thats-funny.gif

This post has been edited by husbandoftheyear: Jan 29 2007, 08:52 PM

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:43 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church