Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12344&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:24:53 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> More Questions For 3-abn
Observer
post Jan 31 2007, 04:54 AM
Post #1

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,664

Mr. Joy has recently sent "Nick" the following questions:

"Hi Nick.

Here's some questions:

In 2003, 3ABN paid $600,000 for WDQN FM when it shouldn't have cost more than $250,000 at the most, and no real estate was acquired in the deal. Why was it never approved by the board?

Why would Danny have paid that much for it? What benefit could Danny have gotten out of it? Kickbacks?

What benefit would it be for Danny to have on the 2003 application for license transfer for WDQN to say that 3ABN is a for-profit corporation? And why would the license renewal in 2004 say that the facility is commercial? (The FCC's failure to grant the license renewal after 2 1/2 years raises some questions.)

Why are we having such a hard time finding that purchase/asset on the 2003 Form 990?

3ABN is a non-profit taking depreciation of about 2 million a year. Is that masking the inappropriate use of cash assets?
Did you know that Danny was taking advances on the trust funds?
Did you get your hands on any proof regarding 3ABN's payments to Cherie Peters for Brandi's income?
Did you get any follow-up for your formal request to the CA EEOC?
Were you aware of the illegal process of acquiring low power FM stations through surrogates for 3ABN's exclusive use?"

I assume, but do not know that "Nick" is Mr. Miller, a 3-ABN attorney.

I find the above questions of interest, but I have no assumption as to what the answer might be. I will suggest to you that no specific answer may be assumed. Those questions are not anything more than questions, for which there may be an appropriate answer.

But, I will suggest that the above questions illustrate a point that I have made. With the failure of any denominationally related organization to resolve the questions that keep coming, we can expect more and more. I do not think that this these issues and questions will get any better.

In any case, I will be glad to post here any resposne that 3-ABN makes to to these questions.

This post has been edited by Observer: Jan 31 2007, 04:55 AM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jan 31 2007, 05:43 AM
Post #2

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Observer @ Jan 31 2007, 05:54 AM) [snapback]174130[/snapback]

"Hi Nick.

Here's some questions:
In 2003, 3ABN paid $600,000 for WDQN FM when it shouldn't have cost more than $250,000 at the most, and no real estate was acquired in the deal. Why was it never approved by the board?

Why would Danny have paid that much for it? What benefit could Danny have gotten out of it? Kickbacks?

What benefit would it be for Danny to have on the 2003 application for license transfer for WDQN to say that 3ABN is a for-profit corporation? And why would the license renewal in 2004 say that the facility is commercial? (The FCC's failure to grant the license renewal after 2 1/2 years raises some questions.)

Why are we having such a hard time finding that purchase/asset on the 2003 Form 990?

3ABN is a non-profit taking depreciation of about 2 million a year. Is that masking the inappropriate use of cash assets?
Did you get your hands on any proof regarding 3ABN's payments to Cherie Peters for Brandi's income?
Were you aware of the illegal process of acquiring low power FM stations through surrogates for 3ABN's exclusive use?"

I find the above questions of interest, but I have no assumption as to what the answer might be. I will suggest to you that no specific answer may be assumed. Those questions are not anything more than questions, for which there may be an appropriate answer.

But, I will suggest that the above questions illustrate a point that I have made. With the failure of any denominationally related organization to resolve the questions that keep coming, we can expect more and more. I do not think that this these issues and questions will get any better.

In any case, I will be glad to post here any resposne that 3-ABN makes to to these questions.

In regard to the sentence I have highlighted above...

Please make it plain that Nick Miller is not CURRENTLY "a 3-ABN attorney. He still may be the person the letter is being sent to, since he was in 3abn employ, and was even a 3abn board member, for a relatively short period of time which may well have included the time frame of Mr. Joy's questions. I do not know at what point he began his employment, nor whether it was such that he should be considered their "attorney" or if they only had a "contract" arrangement... nor do I understand the distinction between the two, I only know such a distinction was made by a representative of 3abn when queried about him.

I do know that his period of active service included the months immediately preceding and following Linda's removal from 3abn and her and Danny's divorce, and I do know the approximate date (Sep-Oct 2005) at which he ceased working for them and removed himself from their board.

Thus he has not been a board member nor done any work for them for over a year.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 31 2007, 06:08 AM
Post #3

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

My understanding is that he was trying to clean up some of the corruption he saw, and that is why he is no longer a board member.

Can anyone confirm?

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jan 31 2007, 06:23 AM
Post #4

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(watchbird @ Jan 31 2007, 04:43 AM) [snapback]174133[/snapback]

In regard to the sentence I have highlighted above...

Please make it plain that Nick Miller is not CURRENTLY "a 3-ABN attorney. He still may be the person the letter is being sent to, since he was in 3abn employ, and was even a 3abn board member, for a relatively short period of time which may well have included the time frame of Mr. Joy's questions. I do not know at what point he began his employment, nor whether it was such that he should be considered their "attorney" or if they only had a "contract" arrangement... nor do I understand the distinction between the two, I only know such a distinction was made by a representative of 3abn when queried about him.

I do know that his period of active service included the months immediately preceding and following Linda's removal from 3abn and her and Danny's divorce, and I do know the approximate date (Sep-Oct 2005) at which he ceased working for them and removed himself from their board.

Thus he has not been a board member nor done any work for them for over a year.

Thank you for that clairfication. You are correct, Mr. Miller is not a 3-ABN attorney. I was in error, and I gladly post this correction.

This post has been edited by Observer: Jan 31 2007, 06:25 AM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 31 2007, 09:55 AM
Post #5

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Observer @ Jan 31 2007, 12:54 PM) [snapback]174130[/snapback]

- - -

- - -

If this is Nick Miller he was, but is no longer an attorney for 3ABN. I understand he had to withdraw. . .

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 31 2007, 02:08 PM) [snapback]174135[/snapback]

My understanding is that he was trying to clean up some of the corruption he saw, and that is why he is no longer a board member.

Can anyone confirm?

I inerstand that Nick had to withdraw as a board member in order to retain his credibility. I know that he tried to be an honest man, but that was not easy when working for 3ABN.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Feb 1 2007, 08:09 AM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

It would be nice if this Nick Miller would be willing to come forward regarding what he experienced at 3ABN while he was there, etc.

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Feb 1 2007, 09:45 AM
Post #7

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Feb 1 2007, 09:09 AM) [snapback]174328[/snapback]

It would be nice if this Nick Miller would be willing to come forward regarding what he experienced at 3ABN while he was there, etc.

Nick Miller is an attorney, and an ethical one. He cannot "come forward" regarding anything having to do with a former client unless he were to be subpeonaed by a civil court. We are not a court. We should not expect, invite, entice, or imply that someone who experienced something at 3abn should come here and satisfy our curiosity. Those who do come to share their experiences are certainly welcome... but our welcome of them should not contain any hint of pressure on, or criticism of, those who choose to remain silent.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Feb 1 2007, 04:56 PM
Post #8

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Observer @ Jan 31 2007, 04:54 AM) [snapback]174130[/snapback]

"Hi Nick.

Here's some questions:

Now your talking my language! It is about time for questions AND answers.

This post has been edited by Fran: Feb 1 2007, 04:59 PM

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 2 2007, 12:16 AM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Fran @ Feb 1 2007, 04:56 PM) [snapback]174453[/snapback]

Now your talking my language! It is about time for questions AND answers.

Fran, I hope no one here is talking your language no matter what side they are on. There are several, myself included that are apalled at your statement for Tommy S to come to texas after the death penalty is invoked. What a terrible thing for a christian to say. You have lost what little bit of credibility you had.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Feb 2 2007, 12:19 AM
Post #10

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

Bystander!

I thought you were banned! I never touted that I had any credibility at all. That isn't important. I have never been power hungry. I just squeak very loudly until the credible people stand up and take notice. I have no importance, and can, in fact, be a pain in the neck.

What is important is the fact that those with credibility will judge Danny. However, if the documents and forms are junk, you have nothing to worry about, so what is your gripe?

As for Tommy, Danny should be the one ashamed. First hand witnesses have documented their experiences with Tommy. Danny says he is a Seventh-day Adventist. Yet he cares not about the children!

It has become clear that Tommy has no shame. Danny is really proud of him for his adultery with the opposite sex, and yes with under aged boys. Both have not shown the least bit of sorrow, but only of this being OK.

Tommy has committed a crime many times. Why will you not acknowledge that molesting children is a crime? This reveals something vital about Danny's character, or lack thereof.

I do not wish anyone death. I want people to know that molestation is a “serious” crime and some states are fed up with this deviant behavior that your crowd feels is so normal. It appears that they feel they are entitled to this sexually deviant behavior because both of the boys do not think it is sin. They do it because they want to, and they feel they are entitled to take what they want.

Good news folks! Molestation/Pedophilia of any kind it is a crime. I am going to vote for the Texas bill. Maybe then the molesters will think twice before they act on their addictions. That would include Danny too, since there are allegations against him also.

Why will you not answer the financial questions asked by Observer? Sticky, huh?

Thank you for coming "out" in this thread. It is vital that this thread not die. People need to know what has been going on for many years. I hear that the gravy train is getting put out of business.

Is the increase in 3ABN's income due to the fact that all that money that was leaving before is now getting posted?

When will Tommy and Danny apologize to all of Tommy and Danny’s victims? Sometimes people sin for so long, they no longer see sin as sin. God sometimes has to wake people up to truth all over again.

Please tell Danny that I do not believe Linda committed adultery. Danny has said publicly that there was no adultery. I really don’t care if she did because she is no longer in a position for it to matter. However, Danny on the other hand is. I care about what Danny did. Bystander, what are the facts about Danny.

Remember, you must STOP trashing Linda. She is not trash. She is a Godly Christian. She is no longer involved in the 3ABN issues. Sorry, but it is true. For many reasons I believe in Linda’s honesty. I do not think she is perfect by any means. Proof, to me, would be that she married and stayed with Danny for 20 years. Now, that is a rough row to hoe.

This post has been edited by Fran: Feb 2 2007, 01:01 AM

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 2 2007, 12:19 AM
Post #11

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 12:16 AM) [snapback]174565[/snapback]

Fran, I hope no one here is talking your language no matter what side they are on. There are several, myself included that are apalled at your statement for Tommy S to come to texas after the death penalty is invoked. What a terrible thing for a christian to say. You have lost what little bit of credibility you had.

And you, sir, have NO credibility. You still refuse to answer my questions.

By the way, I thought you were banned?

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 2 2007, 01:41 AM
Post #12

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 2 2007, 01:19 AM) [snapback]174567[/snapback]

Yup, I got the same thoughts!! scratchchin.gif

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 2 2007, 11:32 PM
Post #13

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 1 2007, 11:19 PM) [snapback]174567[/snapback]

Surprise!!! you thought wrong.

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 3 2007, 12:20 AM
Post #14

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 11:32 PM) [snapback]174969[/snapback]

Surprise!!! you thought wrong.

How childish.

Why haven't you answered my questions?

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 3 2007, 06:06 AM
Post #15

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 12:16 AM) [snapback]174565[/snapback]

Hmm. One of Tommy's alleged victims was in a bad accident and ended up in a special home in Texas. And Tommy would go to see him from time to time. That's what I am told.

Can you comment on that one, Duane?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:24 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church