Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12344&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:42:21 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> More Questions For 3-abn
Noahswife
post Feb 4 2007, 12:34 PM
Post #31

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Observer @ Feb 4 2007, 01:29 PM) [snapback]175305[/snapback]

You-all are on weak teritory to attempt to diagnose mental illness (or personality disorders) over the Internet.

In addition, the "gold standard" for such is the current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual, and not the dictionary.

Actually, I was reading the DSM IV criteria when I made the post. I was not trying to diagnosis and that is why I stated at the beginning that I am not a trained therapist. I was merely responding to Watchbird's comment about how EW's mind worked and his character.

nw

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Feb 4 2007, 01:14 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Skyhook
post Feb 4 2007, 12:51 PM
Post #32

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,121

Here are some more characteristics of narcissism. People with narcissistic personalities want to be worshipped. The want adulation and admiration but no amount they get is ever enough. Eveything about them has to be "Special." They might own fancy cars, or perhaps classic cars or antiques. They will have, or try to have the finest and best of everything, because, of course, they deserve it, because of who they are. Corporate jets, beautiful women, or men, etc. They go after what they think is impressive. However, they don't necessarily have highly refined taste. That would depend on thier background. The important thing is looking good so others will admire and think highly of them. They are emotionally shallow, superficial and empty. They are not capable of true friendship, love, or intimacy. They can get terribly depressed and angry at loss of a relationship. They have a very hard time with rejection.

This post has been edited by Skyhook: Feb 4 2007, 04:16 PM

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 4 2007, 02:18 PM
Post #33

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 4 2007, 02:27 PM) [snapback]175303[/snapback]

And the other is that the preoccupation is not really with himself (themselves) so much as it is with others... particularly what are seen as the sins of others... especially those who are pointing out the sin in the camp of 3abn.
Why is it that all of you can point out the "sin" in the 3abn camp, but we cannot point out the sin in your camp?

You can point out anything in my life you so choose to. I DON'T CARE!!!

I have sinned repeatedly IN MY PAST.... None of this is of any problem to me - because I have been forgiven of my sins and have been held accountable by my church and my LORD.

Now.

Can you put your mess on front street? Can you state that you have been held accountable for your sins? Have you been censored (EVEN ONCE) by your church? Have you had to ask/pray for forgiveness for the wrong you have done?

Ah...therein lies the rub. Most of the folks that are advocating for 3ABN will not see the sins of one, but will see the sins of another. I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANYONE TRYING TO REMOVE A TOOTHPICK FROM MY EYE. It's all good to me. Show me the "err" of my ways if you see it...... then don't get indignant (or ignorant) WHEN I SHOW YOU THE TELEPHONE POLE IN YOUR OWN EYE...

K?

This post has been edited by PrincessDrRe: Feb 4 2007, 02:19 PM

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 4 2007, 08:20 PM
Post #34

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 3 2007, 06:06 AM) [snapback]175005[/snapback]

Hmm. One of Tommy's alleged victims was in a bad accident and ended up in a special home in Texas. And Tommy would go to see him from time to time. That's what I am told.

Can you comment on that one, Duane?

You need to quite listening to everything you're told. You should definitely not put it on this forum unless you have documentation of it and everything else you say.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 4 2007, 08:40 PM
Post #35

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 4 2007, 10:20 PM) [snapback]175432[/snapback]

You need to quite listening to everything you're told. You should definitely not put it on this forum unless you have documentation of it and everything else you say.

How would you know if this is true or not unless you are Tommy?

Actually I don't care. I just know you are a bit....just a bit off. JMPO

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Feb 5 2007, 01:12 AM
Post #36

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 4 2007, 09:20 PM) [snapback]175432[/snapback]

All I hear from you is that proof needs to be presented. That's fine, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I hear about Dan having receipts for the deck he built Linda, Tommy didn't molest children, Linda bought the pregnancy test, 3ABN has proof of the adultery, blah, blah, blah. It would seem that you know a great deal about things that would have only been known between Dan and Linda...and perhaps very close "friends."

I, for one, would absolutely love to see YOUR documentation for everything you've said.
I'll be waiting...but I won't be holding my breath.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
franklyamazed
post Feb 5 2007, 07:41 AM
Post #37

Member No.: 2,859

It would be extremely useful to have an organized presentation of all of the evidence against Linda, including a transcript of the illegal recordings. Maybe if Linda is ok with getting all the evidence out there so it can be challenged, she could be the source of the transcripts. It seems that as long as we have to trust someone who gets the information from someone who knows someone who ...

How about it "Lindas Team"?

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Feb 5 2007, 08:25 AM
Post #38

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(franklyamazed @ Feb 5 2007, 08:41 AM) [snapback]175540[/snapback]

It would be extremely useful to have an organized presentation of all of the evidence against Linda, including a transcript of the illegal recordings. Maybe if Linda is ok with getting all the evidence out there so it can be challenged, she could be the source of the transcripts. It seems that as long as we have to trust someone who gets the information from someone who knows someone who ...

Linda cannot be the source of the "evidence" claimed by her opposition... for several reasons.... first of all they have never stated what their "evidence" really is, second there is little reason to think that they in fact have anything which would be considered "evidence" to bring forward. To say nothing of the fact that anything which came from Linda would be immediately discounted by anyone who did not already have a predisposition to believe her.

No... the "evidence" that has been claimed by her opposition will have to come straight from the same sources that have been claiming to have it but refusing to show it in order for it to have any credibility as being the "evidence" they has claimed to have had. There is good reason to doubt that it will actually be credible as real evidence of anything... especially in view of a statement I once saw where Danny noted that they had "evidence which could not be presented in a court of law".... whatever that meant.

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 5 2007, 08:33 AM
Post #39

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(franklyamazed @ Feb 5 2007, 06:41 AM) [snapback]175540[/snapback]

I do not believe that either the so-called "Linda Team," or Linda herself, has the transcripts. Those so-called transcripts are claimed to have been seen by only a very few unnamed people, and are also claimed to only be a record of what Linda is supposed to have said, and do not include anything that the other party said.

However, Linda and Linda's Team would very much like to obtain them. You can be assured that if litigation occurs, those defending Linda will attempt to obtain them, as well as sworn testimony of the conditions under which they were obtained, and as to the names of people who have seen them. If this happens, we believe that attempts will be made to keep them secret, and away from Linda's Team.

We shall see what happens.

Re: " . . . Danny noted that they had "evidence which could not be presented in a court of law".... whatever that meant."

We who are on Linda's Team believe that we know what it meant, and that Danny spoke the truth, it could never be presented in a court of law. In addition, we believe that it is of such a nature that reasonable people should not accept it as evidence.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:42 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church