Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12369&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:24:58 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Privacy Policy Violation
calvin
post Feb 1 2007, 09:49 PM
Post #1

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

A BSDA member’s sexual orientation is off limits. I consider it to be violation of our privacy policy. I sent a warning PM to the offending members. So this notice is for anyone I missed or may have such plans.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 1 2007, 09:50 PM
Post #2

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

Stop playing Calvin! There is no one that crass, bold, or ...dare I say -

"OFF"

...that would ask someone their sexual orientation.....

Is there?
dunno.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
calvin
post Feb 1 2007, 09:57 PM
Post #3

site admin
Group Icon

Stop playing? Are you serious or being sarcastic? Can't always tell with you.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 1 2007, 10:01 PM
Post #4

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(calvin @ Feb 1 2007, 11:57 PM) [snapback]174528[/snapback]

Stop playing? Are you serious or being sarcastic? Can't always tell with you.

I'm being a bit of both....
There is no one that "OFF" that would actually question someone about their sexual orientation ON THE BOARD....or is there?

If so..... is that something that can get you banned? If not.... can the rule be altered so that it becomes something that gets you banned? There are certain things that truthfully speaking are just nobody's business.... JMO

...and yes...I was being sarcastic/serious at the same time....people amaze me at times.... doh.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
calvin
post Feb 1 2007, 10:16 PM
Post #5

site admin
Group Icon

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 1 2007, 10:01 PM) [snapback]174531[/snapback]

I'm being a bit of both....
There is no one that "OFF" that would actually question someone about their sexual orientation ON THE BOARD....or is there?

If so..... is that something that can get you banned? If not.... can the rule be altered so that it becomes something that gets you banned? There are certain things that truthfully speaking are just nobody's business.... JMO

...and yes...I was being sarcastic/serious at the same time....people amaze me at times.... doh.gif

Ok, thanks for the clarification. The offenders have been warned that they will be banned.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 1 2007, 10:22 PM
Post #6

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

Calvin, will that also include people "speculating" about what somebody elses orientation may be? IOW, if anyone trys to suggest what someone elses orientation "might" be?

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Feb 1 2007, 10:31 PM
Post #7

site admin
Group Icon

Yes Sera speculation is included, whether explicit or implied.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 1 2007, 10:57 PM
Post #8

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

QUOTE(calvin @ Feb 1 2007, 11:31 PM) [snapback]174544[/snapback]

Yes Sera speculation is included, whether explicit or implied.

Thank you... just wanted to be sure I did not misunderstand. yes.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Feb 2 2007, 08:04 AM
Post #9

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(calvin @ Feb 1 2007, 10:49 PM) [snapback]174523[/snapback]

A BSDA member’s sexual orientation is off limits. I consider it to be violation of our privacy policy. I sent a warning PM to the offending members. So this notice is for anyone I missed or may have such plans.

I'm really not sure if I already violated this or not as I posted, a reference to being able to question one party but not the other, before seeing this notice?? If so I apologise.

But in any case just so I understand.

How does this apply to the allegations against Tommy Shelton which is posted here in almost every recent topic? and what can be posted here in regards to that?

His sexual orientation has been questioned as to whether he is into little boys or men...

There is also an issue of whether these things even happened and if they did whether it was assualt or consentual.

If we can't mention someones sexual orientation, how are these things to be discussed, or proved true or false?

I do agree that members shouldn't as a rule have their private lives questioned, but if their private life is relevant to a discussion where they themselves are testifying about someone elses private life???

Thanks in advance for clarifying this issue so all know what can and cannot be said.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Feb 2 2007, 08:11 AM
Post #10

site admin
Group Icon

Members here have rights and privileges as I define them. Public figures like Danny, Linda, and Tommy are not afforded those right here.

+Quote Post
Guest_task force_*
post Feb 2 2007, 10:43 AM
Post #11

Guests

QUOTE(calvin @ Feb 2 2007, 08:11 AM) [snapback]174612[/snapback]

Members here have rights and privileges as I define them. Public figures like Danny, Linda, and Tommy are not afforded those right here.

I would ask you Calvin, how about the rights of the rest of the Shelton family? Some of them has had their sexual orintation slandered in the "televangelists" Are you going to edit those out like you did the comments about Clem? Or just edit this out and remove my membership? no.gif You have a BIG responsibility... you need to realize this.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 2 2007, 10:53 AM
Post #12

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(task force @ Feb 2 2007, 11:43 AM) [snapback]174640[/snapback]

Or just edit this out and remove my membership?

You mean like you all did with Linda? Retaping shows, editing websites, re-printing brochures all in an attempt to make it seem as if she never existed...

All based on proof that doesnt exist... and please.. spare us the " oh, there is proof... you're gonna have to trust us" spiel. Had the proof been produced when the allegations were first broadcast, we probably arent even having this conversation. You have had countess opportunities to produce it since then and consistently have not done so... and in this and other threads you alternate between whining about unfairness and making subtle and not so subtle threats to various people.

And still have not proven jack. Show us the stigmata...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 2 2007, 11:05 AM
Post #13

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(task force @ Feb 2 2007, 11:43 AM) [snapback]174640[/snapback]

I would ask you Calvin, how about the rights of the rest of the Shelton family? Some of them has had their sexual orintation slandered in the "televangelists" Are you going to edit those out like you did the comments about Clem? Or just edit this out and remove my membership? no.gif You have a BIG responsibility... you need to realize this.

The serial bully:

• is a convincing, practised liar and when called to account, will make up anything spontaneously to fit their needs at that moment
  • is glib, shallow and superficial with plenty of fine words and lots of form - but there's no substance
  • is self-opinionated and displays arrogance, audacity, a superior sense of entitlement and sense of invulnerability and untouchability
  • has a deep-seated contempt of clients in contrast to his or her professed compassion
  • is a control freak and has a compulsive need to control everyone and everything you say, do, think and believe
  • is also quick to belittle, undermine, denigrate and discredit anyone who calls, attempts to call, or might call the bully to account
  • is mean-spirited, officious, and often unbelievably petty
  • is constantly imposing on others a false reality made up of distortion and fabrication

There are actually more that could have gone on the list from this post alone...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Guest_task force_*
post Feb 2 2007, 11:06 AM
Post #14

Guests

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 2 2007, 10:53 AM) [snapback]174641[/snapback]

You mean like you all did with Linda? Retaping shows, editing websites, re-printing brochures all in an attempt to make it seem as if she never existed...

All based on proof that doesnt exist... and please.. spare us the " oh, there is proof... you're gonna have to trust us" spiel. Had the proof been produced when the allegations were first broadcast, we probably arent even having this conversation. You have had countess opportunities to produce it since then and consistently have not done so... and in this and other threads you alternate between whining about unfairness and making subtle and not so subtle threats to various people.

And still have not proven jack. Show us the stigmata...

In His service,
Mr. J

Now you are quilty of doing what you accused so many others of doing... switching the subject from the slanderous accusations of sexual orientation of other Sheltons .. that's not going away!
THe proof exist.. why do you think Linda, since you brought her name up, is not talking now that the gag order expired at the end of December.?.. she knows there is proof! She doesn't want it out there.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 2 2007, 11:08 AM
Post #15

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(task force @ Feb 2 2007, 11:06 AM) [snapback]174649[/snapback]

Now you are quilty of doing what you accused so many others of doing... switching the subject from the slanderous accusations of sexual orientation of other Sheltons .. that's not going away!
THe proof exist.. why do you think Linda, since you brought her name up, is not talking now that the gag order expired at the end of December.?.. she knows there is proof! She doesn't want it out there.

whateva.... isnt there something at 3abn you should be tending to?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:25 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church