Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12369&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:42:26 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Privacy Policy Violation
Guest_task force_*
post Feb 2 2007, 11:10 AM
Post #16

Guests

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 2 2007, 11:05 AM) [snapback]174648[/snapback]

The serial bully:

• is a convincing, practised liar and when called to account, will make up anything spontaneously to fit their needs at that moment
  • is glib, shallow and superficial with plenty of fine words and lots of form - but there's no substance
  • is self-opinionated and displays arrogance, audacity, a superior sense of entitlement and sense of invulnerability and untouchability
  • has a deep-seated contempt of clients in contrast to his or her professed compassion
  • is a control freak and has a compulsive need to control everyone and everything you say, do, think and believe
  • is also quick to belittle, undermine, denigrate and discredit anyone who calls, attempts to call, or might call the bully to account
  • is mean-spirited, officious, and often unbelievably petty
  • is constantly imposing on others a false reality made up of distortion and fabrication
There are actually more that could have gone on the list from this post alone...

I'm confused.. are you talking about yourself here???

In His service,
Mr. J

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 2 2007, 11:12 AM
Post #17

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(task force @ Feb 2 2007, 12:06 PM) [snapback]174649[/snapback]

Now you are quilty of doing what you accused so many others of doing... switching the subject from the slanderous accusations of sexual orientation of other Sheltons .. that's not going away!
THe proof exist.. why do you think Linda, since you brought her name up, is not talking now that the gag order expired at the end of December.?.. she knows there is proof! She doesn't want it out there.

By this logic, the same could be said about all of your attempts to disparage those who have put Tommy under glass...thus what they say must be true too...

Thanks for clearing that up.

In His service,
Mr. J

I'm confused.. are you talking about yourself here???

Surely you can do better than that, mollie.

In His service,
Mr. J

This post has been edited by awesumtenor: Feb 2 2007, 11:13 AM

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Skyhook
post Feb 2 2007, 11:13 AM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,121

Mr. That is an excellent, comprehensive description of DS as far I can tell from what I have seen on TV and read here. You must have given him an MMPI.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 2 2007, 11:16 AM
Post #19

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I'm really not sure if I already violated this or not as I posted, a reference to being able to question one party but not the other, before seeing this notice?? If so I apologise.

But in any case just so I understand.

How does this apply to the allegations against Tommy Shelton which is posted here in almost every recent topic? and what can be posted here in regards to that?

As we have victims letters, etc. as prrof to Tommy's actions, and as Calvin says, he is a public figure. He is fair game.

His sexual orientation has been questioned as to whether he is into little boys or men...

Cindy a preference for both young men and boys would still make him homosexual. That is not in question. Evidence, thus far shows he prefers young and male. What is in question is whether he is a pedohpile.

There is also an issue of whether these things even happened and if they did whether it was assualt or consentual.

Only to those who don't want to believe the victims own words. dunno.gif It happens which is why many victims don't speak up and speak out.
If we can't mention someones sexual orientation, how are these things to be discussed, or proved true or false?

I do agree that members shouldn't as a rule have their private lives questioned, but if their private life is relevant to a discussion where they themselves are testifying about someone elses private life???

It is a common pratice by abusers of any kind to blame the victim. No matter the sexual preference of the victim, they have the right to refuse sexual advances from any one. It is the same as rape victims. the defense for the alleged rapist always wants to bring in the victims personal life, but that is immaterial to the fact that the rapist to that victim by force, often knowing nothing about that persons personal life. It is just as immaterial here. To put it bluntly, even if one of Tommy's victims were gay, as a married pastor, Tommy had no business approching them for sex. They have the right to refuse his advances. It is also still an abuse of his authority as a pastor and leader of his congregation. Fact is, nothing would be in question here, we would not be even having this discussion, if Tommy had asked his wife, and her only for sex. Just that simple.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
calvin
post Feb 2 2007, 11:31 AM
Post #20

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(task force @ Feb 2 2007, 10:43 AM) [snapback]174640[/snapback]

I would ask you Calvin, how about the rights of the rest of the Shelton family? Some of them has had their sexual orintation slandered in the "televangelists" Are you going to edit those out like you did the comments about Clem? Or just edit this out and remove my membership? no.gif You have a BIG responsibility... you need to realize this.

You keep this whining up, I will remove your membership.

This needs repeating since I have not said it in awhile. “I don’t have to be fair” If I want this to be a pro-3ABN forum or a Anti-3ABN forum I can do that. It’s my board. What you need to do Task Force is adhere to my Terms of Service. If not then leave, start your forum, blog, whatever, and then you can run it the way you want too.

Those have gotten to know me, know that one of my hot buttons is “whiners”. I don’t like whinners complaining about unfair I am, why I don’t do this or that with others, etc. Whining will get you banned quicker that anything.

+Quote Post
Guest_task force_*
post Feb 2 2007, 11:50 AM
Post #21

Guests

QUOTE(calvin @ Feb 2 2007, 11:31 AM) [snapback]174660[/snapback]

You keep this whining up, I will remove your membership.

This needs repeating since I have not said it in awhile. “I don’t have to be fair” If I want this to be a pro-3ABN forum or a Anti-3ABN forum I can do that. It’s my board. What you need to do Task Force is adhere to my Terms of Service. If not then leave, start your forum, blog, whatever, and then you can run it the way you want too.

Those have gotten to know me, know that one of my hot buttons is “whiners”. I don’t like whinners complaining about unfair I am, why I don’t do this or that with others, etc. Whining will get you banned quicker that anything.

What a joke you are...Such PRIDE! It's oozing out of you! Now who's whinning? I will adhere to the "terms of service" when you do!
Sure remove my membership "Boss" that won't stop the lawsuit coming your direction!

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 2 2007, 11:55 AM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(task force @ Feb 2 2007, 11:50 AM) [snapback]174670[/snapback]

What a joke you are...Such PRIDE! It's oozing out of you! Now who's whinning? I will adhere to the "terms of service" when you do!
Sure remove my membership "Boss" that won't stop the lawsuit coming your direction!

Calvin is acting a lot more Christian about this than you are.

He doesn't HAVE to have your approval. It's HIS Board.

You're free to start your own board if you don't like this one. Of course, I don't know when you'd have time to run it, seeing how you have so much to do here.

BTW, whining has only one "n".

This post has been edited by ex3ABNemployee: Feb 2 2007, 11:58 AM

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 2 2007, 12:07 PM
Post #23

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(task force @ Feb 2 2007, 12:50 PM) [snapback]174670[/snapback]

Give it a rest with the lawsuit silliness... we're not buying it.

That last thing you people want is to have to do discovery deposition after discovery deposition and everything you say is on the record and under oath... and unless there is a grand jury involved... that stuff can be plastered all over...

Yeah... real genius move on your part...

In His service,
Mr. J

This post has been edited by awesumtenor: Feb 2 2007, 12:58 PM

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 2 2007, 12:11 PM
Post #24

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 2 2007, 10:55 AM) [snapback]174674[/snapback]

Calvin is acting a lot more Christian about this than you are.

He doesn't HAVE to have your approval. It's HIS Board.

You're free to start your own board if you don't like this one. Of course, I don't know when you'd have time to run it, seeing how you have so much to do here.

BTW, whining has only one "n".

Perhaps he meant to write "whinnying" and forgot the "y".

roflmao.gif

Sorry, just couldn't help it.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Feb 2 2007, 12:27 PM
Post #25

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 984

rolleyes.gif yawn.gif ...wake me up when this tantrum is over...

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Feb 2 2007, 12:51 PM
Post #26

site admin
Group Icon

QUOTE(task force @ Feb 2 2007, 11:50 AM) [snapback]174670[/snapback]

Your done here.
giljotiini.gif

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 2 2007, 01:07 PM
Post #27

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(princessdi @ Feb 2 2007, 12:16 PM) [snapback]174657[/snapback]

To put it bluntly, even if one of Tommy's victims were gay, as a married pastor, Tommy had no business approching them for sex. They have the right to refuse his advances. It is also still an abuse of his authority as a pastor and leader of his congregation. Fact is, nothing would be in question here, we would not be even having this discussion, if Tommy had asked his wife, and her only for sex. Just that simple.[/color]

Right on, PrincessDi! thumbsup.gif Keep reminding us of the real issues!

Now that does sound like an 3ABN administrator -- Mollie or Dan, maybe? That lawsuit reference is a dead giveaway! Now that they've alerted Gailon, more threats are likely on the way.

Hey, Calvin, please be kind to the poor beleaguered 3ABN administrators and let them keep posting! We really do want to hear their side. And Mollie is in a good position to drop some "insider" dope now & then, as is Dan. hiya.gif

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 2 2007, 01:14 PM
Post #28

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

see Task Force should have heeded my suggestion and tended to their 3abn bizness... but noooooooo had to antagonize the very one who could put them out..... not a bright bunch ova there...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
calvin
post Feb 2 2007, 01:19 PM
Post #29

site admin
Group Icon

QUOTE(inga @ Feb 2 2007, 01:07 PM) [snapback]174693[/snapback]

Right on, PrincessDi! thumbsup.gif Keep reminding us of the real issues!
Now that does sound like an 3ABN administrator -- Mollie or Dan, maybe? That lawsuit reference is a dead giveaway! Now that they've alerted Gailon, more threats are likely on the way.

Hey, Calvin, please be kind to the poor beleaguered 3ABN administrators and let them keep posting! We really do want to hear their side. And Mollie is in a good position to drop some "insider" dope now & then, as is Dan. hiya.gif

They can keep posting as long as they repect me, the admins. and the rules. I warned this guy what my hot buttons where and he when right on ahead anyway.

No need for concern Inga, others will follow to take their place

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 2 2007, 01:14 PM) [snapback]174698[/snapback]

see Task Force should have heeded my suggestion and tended to their 3abn bizness... but noooooooo had to antagonize the very one who could put them out..... not a bright bunch ova there...

I agree Clay. That was pretty stupid. That is if he wanted to stay here.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 2 2007, 01:25 PM
Post #30

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Wake up, Nuggie!! Trantrum over! I dont' know what he was thinking........ doh.gif
QUOTE(calvin @ Feb 2 2007, 10:51 AM) [snapback]174688[/snapback]

Your done here.
giljotiini.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:42 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church