Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12375&st=150 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:43:33 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lawsuit Against Gaj
Fran
post Feb 13 2007, 09:47 PM
Post #151

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 13 2007, 08:02 PM) [snapback]178121[/snapback]

DS said he could tell me. Don't know what the legal issue is. Don't know what it could be.

Bob;

Maybe he wants you to be "convicted" with the same charges your were/are being convicted of stated in the other thread.

I hope that is it. Jesus would come sooner than we thought!

If no one has Googled "Bob Pickle convicted" you should! Then you can see who the real Pickle is!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Feb 21 2007, 10:08 AM
Post #152

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,683

Since the letter from the law firm to Mr. Joy states they believe he is exploiting the use of the 3ABN trademark, I thought I would post this discussion of recent results in other litigations involving websites with similar names.

http://news.com.com/2010-1030_3-6160795.ht...5&subj=news

I have also attached as a pdf document.

nw

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Feb 21 2007, 10:17 AM
Attached File(s)

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 21 2007, 12:40 PM
Post #153

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

NW,
Thank you for a very interesting article!

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
GrammieTana
post Feb 21 2007, 08:25 PM
Post #154

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,934

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 21 2007, 01:40 PM) [snapback]179807[/snapback]

NW,
Thank you for a very interesting article!

PB

Yes, NW. Sure hope Calvin sees this and takes notice and prepares to fight each instance of 'possible' infringement. I believe that he will be vindicated under the same reasoning given below from the web site cited by NW. Actually it was under the Comments section called WIPO Corrupt:

"All lawyers know these cases should legally depend upon use of the domain e.g. lucasnursery.com decision by the U.S. 6th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that this domain did not violate the law. The female owner used the name of Lucas Nursery to complain about them. Just like I use WIPO.org.uk to complain about UN WIPO.org."

What do you think of this arbitration possibility, Calvin?

JT

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 16 2007, 04:52 PM
Post #155

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

Sounds like more wind breaking... but I could be wrong. dunno.gif

Sounds like more wind breaking... but I could be wrong. dunno.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 27 2007, 07:24 PM
Post #156

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Feb 21 2007, 09:08 AM) [snapback]179765[/snapback]

Since the letter from the law firm to Mr. Joy states they believe he is exploiting the use of the 3ABN trademark, I thought I would post this discussion of recent results in other litigations involving websites with similar names.

http://news.com.com/2010-1030_3-6160795.ht...5&subj=news

I have also attached as a pdf document.
nw

Thank you NW, I have been slowing catching up on all these posts, and I found this one to be very interesting! Glad we have you around this place! tongue.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Johann
post Apr 10 2007, 10:32 AM
Post #157

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 28 2007, 03:24 AM) [snapback]188323[/snapback]

Thank you NW, I have been slowing catching up on all these posts, and I found this one to be very interesting! Glad we have you around this place! tongue.gif

We can't catch everything that is going on. But there are strong allegations someone knew of Danny Shelton flying to Madison WI on March 15, where he picked up Mr. Thompson. They flew from there to Minneapolis. After a meeting with important persons (lawyers), Danny delivered Thompson at Madison on his way home.

About a week later a number of posts were made on BSDA about lawsuits. Some of them sounded as if they'd conquered the world, but now we hear no more. Stillness before the storm?

They will have their problems, because within the last week more witnesses are joining to testify what is the truth in this matter.

These are witnesses that will not be bought nor sold.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Apr 10 2007, 10:48 AM
Post #158

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Johann,

Thanks for the informative update! It is good to learn that more folks are taking an unwavering stand. Will we be hearing from these new witnesses before the court proceedings?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Johann
post Apr 10 2007, 05:30 PM
Post #159

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Apr 10 2007, 06:48 PM) [snapback]190733[/snapback]

Johann,

Thanks for the informative update! It is good to learn that more folks are taking an unwavering stand. Will we be hearing from these new witnesses before the court proceedings?

We are not in court yet.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:43 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church