Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12375&st=135 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:43:47 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lawsuit Against Gaj
Johann
post Feb 12 2007, 04:00 PM
Post #136

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 12 2007, 08:04 AM) [snapback]177563[/snapback]

- - -... come on a little effort on your part would benefit you greatly. doh.gif

There are too many old stale fables being thrown at us. It keeps our minds fresh - a little effort - to clear the windshields so we can see the road ahead. Thanks! notworthy.gif

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
liane
post Feb 13 2007, 08:49 AM
Post #137

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 1,891

This is my first post on this forum. I have read much and find it incredable with all the rumors going around that nothing has been done about these rumors until now. I pray that this letter and attorney are true and that through a court of law that the truth will come out one way or the other.

I do not know the end results of all of this, but one thing for sure, God's will is to be done, not our own.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 13 2007, 12:21 PM
Post #138

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(liane @ Feb 13 2007, 08:49 AM) [snapback]177902[/snapback]

This is my first post on this forum. I have read much and find it incredable with all the rumors going around that nothing has been done about these rumors until now. I pray that this letter and attorney are true and that through a court of law that the truth will come out one way or the other.

I do not know the end results of all of this, but one thing for sure, God's will is to be done, not our own.

Thank you lian and welcome. You are correct it is God's will that will be done....

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 13 2007, 12:34 PM
Post #139

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Welcome to BSDA Liane. I like your name, as mine if actually Diane. smile.gif

Liane there are more than rumors here. May I suggest that you continue to read. Victim testiimonies are not rumors. Legal documents, are not rumors.

QUOTE(liane @ Feb 13 2007, 06:49 AM) [snapback]177902[/snapback]

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 13 2007, 01:00 PM
Post #140

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

I got word this morning from a friend of mine who had talked to Danny and who said that I'm going to get sued.

But I told him that I really don't think Danny is going to sue. For one thing, following Matthew 18, one would expect Danny to at least let me know where he thinks I have erred in anything I've said, and I don't recall him doing that.

For another thing, I was told that Danny plans on bringing some sort of evidence into court that would prove Linda's guilt. But what would that have to do with me? I haven't gone around saying that Linda just has to be innocent, have I?

Gailon thinks Danny really is going to sue, but on that point we disagree. I'm not going to believe it till I see it.

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Feb 13 2007, 01:12 PM
Post #141

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 13 2007, 02:00 PM) [snapback]177989[/snapback]

I got word this morning from a friend of mine who had talked to Danny and who said that I'm going to get sued.

But I told him that I really don't think Danny is going to sue. For one thing, following Matthew 18, one would expect Danny to at least let me know where he thinks I have erred in anything I've said, and I don't recall him doing that.

For another thing, I was told that Danny plans on bringing some sort of evidence into court that would prove Linda's guilt. But what would that have to do with me? I haven't gone around saying that Linda just has to be innocent, have I?

Gailon thinks Danny really is going to sue, but on that point we disagree. I'm not going to believe it till I see it.

Did your friend who was told this also know what the legal issue would be if a complaint were filed? And do you know if DS in telling your friend this assumed it would be passed on to you?

nw

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Feb 13 2007, 01:13 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 13 2007, 01:18 PM
Post #142

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 13 2007, 02:00 PM) [snapback]177989[/snapback]

As I have noted before... if he sues you, you ( or your attorney ) will get the opportunity to ask him all of the questions he has stonewalled on... under oath and on the record and that record can be entered into evidence in other court proceedings...

Given the cloud hanging over Tommy's head and the investigations into allegations of fiscal malfeasance, his suing you, then, would be the equivalent of putting the noose around his own neck and standing on the chair and then asking if someone can give him a push...

But hey; this *is* america... so he can do whatever floats his boat... but I cannot understand why those who claim to have his best interests at heart are not telling him that putting himself in a position where he has to face legal discovery is not ultimately a good thing for him... maybe they are only interested in his best interests as long as they line up with their own...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Feb 13 2007, 07:43 PM
Post #143

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 13 2007, 02:18 PM) [snapback]177994[/snapback]

As I have noted before... if he sues you, you ( or your attorney ) will get the opportunity to ask him all of the questions he has stonewalled on... under oath and on the record and that record can be entered into evidence in other court proceedings...

Yes, and court proceedings are public records. Did I say public? clap.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 13 2007, 07:55 PM
Post #144

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 13 2007, 12:18 PM) [snapback]177994[/snapback]

In His service,
Mr. J

Well, I am quite sure when he and the board consulted with the minn. 14 as someone referred to them, that they did not tell him what could, would and should need to come out. What would 14 attorney's know? Thankfully Danny has you to explain it to everyone because he, obviously, has no idea what to expect. roflmao.gif
As usual J you are sooo against Danny & 3abn but yet have not brought anything to the table to prove your accusations. With all of your arrogance and pomp and circumstance, you are a follower..not a leader. They all gossip and speculate and you follow, never requesting proof from your own side.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 13 2007, 07:59 PM
Post #145

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 13 2007, 08:55 PM) [snapback]178118[/snapback]

Well, I am quite sure when he and the board consulted with the minn. 14 as someone referred to them, that they did not tell him what could, would and should need to come out. What would 14 attorney's know? Thankfully Danny has you to explain it to everyone because he, obviously, has no idea what to expect. roflmao.gif
As usual J you are sooo against Danny & 3abn but yet have not brought anything to the table to prove your accusations. With all of your arrogance and pomp and circumstance, you are a follower..not a leader. They all gossip and speculate and you follow, never requesting proof from your own side.

That's why you stay wrong; you just dont pay attention...

No biggie; God wont stand in the way of your right to be wrong; neither shall I.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 13 2007, 08:02 PM
Post #146

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Feb 13 2007, 01:12 PM) [snapback]177993[/snapback]

Did your friend who was told this also know what the legal issue would be if a complaint were filed? And do you know if DS in telling your friend this assumed it would be passed on to you?

nw

DS said he could tell me. Don't know what the legal issue is. Don't know what it could be.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 13 2007, 08:04 PM
Post #147

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Feb 13 2007, 06:43 PM) [snapback]178115[/snapback]

Yes, and court proceedings are public records. Did I say public? clap.gif

If they carry through, you will probably find out the "true" meaning of public. I have an idea you know that, and that is why you are sending appy's elsewhere.

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 13 2007, 07:02 PM) [snapback]178121[/snapback]

DS said he could tell me. Don't know what the legal issue is. Don't know what it could be.

If your friend talked with DS about you and talked to you about DS, maybe you both should change friends

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 13 2007, 08:07 PM
Post #148

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 13 2007, 08:04 PM) [snapback]178122[/snapback]

If they carry through, you will probably find out the "true" meaning of public. I have an idea you know that, and that is why you are sending appy's elsewhere.

dude put up or shut up... your veiled threats are... you guessed it... tiresome...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 13 2007, 08:17 PM
Post #149

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 13 2007, 08:04 PM) [snapback]178122[/snapback]

If your friend talked with DS about you and talked to you about DS, maybe you both should change friends

DS wanted him to talk with me, based on what I heard. I would think you'd know about that. If you don't, check with the boss.

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Feb 13 2007, 08:19 PM
Post #150

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 13 2007, 09:04 PM) [snapback]178122[/snapback]

I like to fish too. I just use better bait.

happydance.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:43 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church