Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12481&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:41:16 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Pray For Danny
wwjd
post Feb 11 2007, 03:34 AM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Feb 11 2007, 03:17 AM) [snapback]177261[/snapback]

It is hard for me to imagine that we are now being graded on our prayers! How unchristian is that!

No grade, just a suggestion. Honestly hoty you should not be one to criticize. In my opinion and lots of others, you are a traitor to 3abn and all the people that work there that think you are their friend. If you had concerns you should have went to those in charge and voiced them instead of going behind everyone's back to do your part in tearing down the ministry. Many wonder who you are. I say just look for the most cowardly person that you can find and you have found hoty.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 11 2007, 05:24 AM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 11 2007, 10:05 AM) [snapback]177244[/snapback]

- - -
You go to the home your spouse bought and are told by the seller that your spouse came and picked it out with his/her "friend". But you won't stop trying to reconcile because you love them. So after knowing even you what you know, you do some remodeling, using your own money on your spouse's residence. What if you went in to get a drink and your spouse ask you to step out because he/she was on the phone with their "friend".
- - -
I could paint many additions to this scenerio but I will leave it at this: After your heart is broken, your self respect is crushed and you know you have done all that you can, then the next thing you know, rumors are flying all over that you threw your spouse out, you took their job, treated them like dirt and your spouse was innocent as a lamb. Not only that but you find they are the source of the rumors that get bigger and better everyday and they are doing everything in their power to paint you as the terrible person and they are the victim. Moral of the story. If you did say anything publicly, it was in self defense because of the lies that you had been accused of after you had done everything you knew to do. So, if you did start trying to counteract the falsehpical foods being told, it might not be the best idea, but then again, you are only human aren't you?

You sure are painting to your deceptive scenario and twists like Danny has used a thousand times to convince people that he has a patent on truth, regardless of what others have seen or experienced.ou

So who was with Linda when she picked out her mobile home in Carbondale? It was not Dr. Arild Abrahamsen, because we were both then in Norway. Did she have another helper?

After Danny Shelton had chased us away from Camp Meeting at Thompsonville, Dr. Abrahamsen and I travelled from our hotel in Marion to Carbindale to take a look at the house. Irmgard, my wife, wanted to get a report of the home her friend, Linda, would be moving into when she got chased away from Danny Shelton's house. Linda was not with us then. By twisting the chronology of events, just like Dr. Walt Thompson has done through the whole event, you try to convincou your supporters you are telling the truth. Now the time of recogning has arrived!

And those phone calls? Yes, he grabbed the phone from Linda when Irmgard or I called, and he sounded as if he never figured out what was up or down. So now you give those calls an extra twist to get people to fall for your deception!!!

What you write here about Danny's love for Linda may be from what he then told others, but not what he was telling Linda or me at that time about his love? Why did he keep it so hidden then?

Is it any wonder that Danny's former good friend, Mark Finlay, is now telling people in different places that he is convinced Linda is innocent of Danny's accusations?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
daylily
post Feb 11 2007, 06:01 AM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

I appreciate all the positive feedback. When I heard Pastor Kelly's sermon yesterday, I felt such a burden to pray for Danny that I couldn't ignore it. My family prayed for him immediately and I thought if I requested prayer here, more would join and I'm glad they did and I trust will continue.

I have immense respect for Pastor Kelly. He was so good to my daughter when she was at Oakwood. That was a powerful sermon that we can all take to heart.

+Quote Post
Grace
post Feb 11 2007, 06:25 AM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,708

QUOTE(daylily @ Feb 11 2007, 01:01 PM) [snapback]177301[/snapback]
I appreciate all the positive feedback. When I heard Pastor Kelly's sermon yesterday, I felt such a burden to pray for Danny that I couldn't ignore it. My family prayed for him immediately and I thought if I requested prayer here, more would join and I'm glad they did and I trust will continue.

I have immense respect for Pastor Kelly. He was so good to my daughter when she was at Oakwood. That was a powerful sermon that we can all take to heart.

Good idea to pray for Danny together. I've been praying for him, Linda and all the people at 3ABN, as I'm sure many people here have done. There's a special blessing, though, in God's children getting together to pray in accord and the Lord wants those prayers. So let's pray!

Thanks for your post, Johann. It's so refreshing to hear truth in that kind and humble but straight way you express yourself. It blesses me. God bless you!

--------------------
Grace

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 11 2007, 07:18 AM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 11 2007, 03:34 AM) [snapback]177267[/snapback]

No grade, just a suggestion. Honestly hoty you should not be one to criticize. In my opinion and lots of others, you are a traitor to 3abn and all the people that work there that think you are their friend. If you had concerns you should have went to those in charge and voiced them instead of going behind everyone's back to do your part in tearing down the ministry. Many wonder who you are. I say just look for the most cowardly person that you can find and you have found hoty.

In my opinion, YOU are a coward. You come in here repeatedly and make accusations against people from the safety of your screen name. Don't ask HOTY to identify himself if you're not willing to do the same.

Voice his concerns to those in charge? Now that's rich. He would be fired on the spot and he knows it. Differences of opinion are not welcome at 3ABN. See this link:

http://www.save3abn.com/danny-shelton-ethi...-duane-clem.htm

Keep up the good work, HOTY. It's getting to them, now. The name calling has started.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 11 2007, 08:26 AM
Post #21

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

While I can certainly understand why HOTY and others do not reveal who they are I cannot for the the life of me understand why the defenders of Danny don't say who they are. It just seems like they would have so much more credibility. JMO of course. (And no I'm not phishing for names, just wondering out loud)

Richard

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 11 2007, 08:18 AM) [snapback]177304[/snapback]

In my opinion, YOU are a coward. You come in here repeatedly and make accusations against people from the safety of your screen name. Don't ask HOTY to identify himself if you're not willing to do the same.

Voice his concerns to those in charge? Now that's rich. He would be fired on the spot and he knows it. Differences of opinion are not welcome at 3ABN. See this link:

Keep up the good work, HOTY. It's getting to them, now. The name calling has started.

+Quote Post
Grace
post Feb 11 2007, 10:14 AM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,708

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 11 2007, 03:26 PM) [snapback]177309[/snapback]
While I can certainly understand why HOTY and others do not reveal who they are I cannot for the the life of me understand why the defenders of Danny don't say who they are. It just seems like they would have so much more credibility. JMO of course. (And no I'm not phishing for names, just wondering out loud)

Richard

Interesting! I was wondering the same! uhm.gif

--------------------
Grace

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 11 2007, 10:23 AM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Grace @ Feb 11 2007, 08:14 AM) [snapback]177332[/snapback]

Interesting! I was wondering the same! uhm.gif

Grace,

The number one reason is legal liability so of what they have said is very slanderous so if they stay behind the curtain of us not knowing for sure you they are then it limits the ability of others to go after them.

I will say that a higher percentage of reform 3abn posters are willing to put there real name to their posts then the leave 3abn alone crowd.

Erik

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Feb 11 2007, 11:38 AM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 11 2007, 04:34 AM) [snapback]177267[/snapback]

Like I said once before, today's traitors are tomorrows loyalists.

It's all a matter of timing, after all.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 11 2007, 12:29 PM
Post #25

Guests

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Feb 11 2007, 11:38 AM) [snapback]177358[/snapback]

Like I said once before, today's traitors are tomorrows loyalists.

It's all a matter of timing, after all.

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 11 2007, 04:34 AM)

No grade, just a suggestion. Honestly hoty you should not be one to criticize. In my opinion and lots of others, you are a traitor to 3abn and all the people that work there that think you are their friend. If you had concerns you should have went to those in charge and voiced them instead of going behind everyone's back to do your part in tearing down the ministry.

***Edited for content****

This post has been edited by Clay: Feb 11 2007, 01:55 PM

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 11 2007, 01:03 PM
Post #26

Guests

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Feb 11 2007, 03:17 AM) [snapback]177261[/snapback]

It is hard for me to imagine that we are now being graded on our prayers! How unchristian is that!

HOTY instead of being quick and feeling graded could you possible put yourself in the shoes of this man.

This post has been edited by Clay: Feb 11 2007, 01:56 PM

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 11 2007, 01:17 PM
Post #27

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 11 2007, 11:29 AM) [snapback]177379[/snapback]

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 11 2007, 04:34 AM)

Glenetta, why are you bringing ******* name up here? The discussion was not about him. You must be desperate.

***Edited for content***

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Feb 11 2007, 01:21 PM
Post #28

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE(Ralph @ Feb 11 2007, 03:17 PM) [snapback]177400[/snapback]

Glenetta, why are you bringing ******* name up here? The discussion was not about him. You must be desperate.

uhm.gif

This post has been edited by Clay: Feb 11 2007, 01:57 PM

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 11 2007, 01:23 PM
Post #29

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 11 2007, 12:06 AM) [snapback]177238[/snapback]

I see your requests for prayers and that is wonderful because we all need them. But you are all praying for Danny to repent..yet look at the scripture you quoted. The key word is SEE. That is the problem here. You all didn't SEE what went on behind closed doors of the marriage. You did not SEE any of the allegations made here towards Danny & 3abn. YOu have all made up your minds based on what? I would humbly suggest that the prayer that should be prayed, is Lord, help me to know what is truth. If I have been wrong about the people I have accused, convict my heart. Help me not to judge the things I have not seen nor the things that I have not heard for myself.

It is true, I didn't SEE anything behind closed doors in the marriage. I did see lots of Danny's claims about it on 3abn. I have read observations by first hand witnesses here.

I have seen the testimonies of the alleged victims of pastoral sexual abuse/molestation and the letters from Mike Riva sent to Roger Clem and the Church of God to try to shut them up. There is pretty clear evidence, IMO, that Danny has "sinned" in this regard and I will maintain that it is my right to pray for him as outlined in 1John 5:16.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 11 2007, 01:48 PM
Post #30

Guests

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 11 2007, 07:18 AM) [snapback]177304[/snapback]

ex3ABNemployee, What name calling?

edited for content.....

This post has been edited by Clay: Feb 11 2007, 01:59 PM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:41 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church