Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12481&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:41:18 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Pray For Danny
Ralph
post Feb 11 2007, 01:51 PM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 11 2007, 12:48 PM) [snapback]177412[/snapback]

ex3ABNemployee, What name calling?

What business is it of yours?

This post has been edited by Clay: Feb 11 2007, 01:59 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 11 2007, 01:54 PM
Post #32

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 11 2007, 02:48 PM) [snapback]177412[/snapback]

Well then, as Jesus, God the son might say, "viper or whited sepulchre" would be a better description?

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 11 2007, 01:59 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 11 2007, 11:48 AM) [snapback]177412[/snapback]

Glennetta,

How do you you know?

Secondly, since you are making a [/i]big deal out of him being a non sda pastor, what

about Tommy S. being non sda pastor?

Thirdly, since the "good" SDA's are getting on the case of the rest of us "bad " sda's for trying to bring out and correct Tommy S. abusive and cheating ways, WHAT pray tell me would make him want to a SDA?

Forthly, would it matter if he was an non-christian, would that change a drop the wrongness of Tommy's actions?

Please be so kind to awnser these questions so i can better understadn were you are coming.

Erik

This post has been edited by Clay: Feb 11 2007, 02:01 PM

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 11 2007, 01:59 PM
Post #34

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 11 2007, 10:29 AM) [snapback]177379[/snapback]

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 11 2007, 04:34 AM)

No grade, just a suggestion. Honestly hoty you should not be one to criticize. In my opinion and lots of others, you are a traitor to 3abn and all the people that work there that think you are their friend. If you had concerns you should have went to those in charge and voiced them instead of going behind everyone's back to do your part in tearing down the ministry. Many wonder who you are. I say just look for the most cowardly person that you can find and you have found hoty.

****Glenetta, I have arranged for a little time out for you. It is not allowed to give members name here at BSDA. That is against the rules, I think you know that. So are personal attacks. This is for the protection of ALL mebers, including you. You have been suspended for 48 hours. i hope this will serve as a deterent to you, upon your return, as well as others who have the same idea. See you in 48 hrs.*****

***Edited for content****

**** I also think this thread has strayed far from the OP. I am closing it for now, maybe only 24hr. A decision will made after speaking with Calvin and Clay.*****

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:41 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church