Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12510&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:40:29 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Our Posts From Bsda Are Showing Up On Save3abn
husbandoftheyear
post Feb 15 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #76

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,078

Has anyone noticed that save3abn website has hit over 30,000 guests?

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 15 2007, 10:15 PM
Post #77

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Feb 15 2007, 08:09 PM) [snapback]178602[/snapback]

Didn't watch. Anything new?

HOTY, I don't know how you can stand being in that kind of "world" all day...really, I'm serious. I think it can hurt a mind.

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Feb 15 2007, 08:14 PM) [snapback]178606[/snapback]

Yes, I have been watching....but, it's just a "little" group doncha ya know.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Feb 15 2007, 10:17 PM
Post #78

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Feb 15 2007, 10:13 PM) [snapback]178605[/snapback]

Maybe this should be a separate thread?

nw

I would surely think so. That was quite a program!

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Feb 16 2007, 01:06 PM
Post #79

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Feb 16 2007, 12:14 AM) [snapback]178606[/snapback]

HOTY,

These are probably not unique hits. How many times have you been to the site, maybe 10? Each on of those drove the counter up by one. I have been there a number of times as well so deduct mine from the total because I am not buying the veracity of the site. While some truth may exist there it is buried deep in the moreas of untruth.

30,000 more realistically might be 18,000 unique hits.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
September
post Feb 16 2007, 01:29 PM
Post #80

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,857

Usually 'counters' like that don't count more than one hit from each ISP number, if I'm not misaken. So, it is probably 30,000 unique hits.

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Feb 16 2007, 01:30 PM
Post #81

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Feb 16 2007, 02:06 PM) [snapback]178738[/snapback]

HOTY,

These are probably not unique hits. How many times have you been to the site, maybe 10? Each on of those drove the counter up by one. I have been there a number of times as well so deduct mine from the total because I am not buying the veracity of the site. While some truth may exist there it is buried deep in the moreas of untruth.

- FHB

Yes, I thought the same thing at first and then did a little experiment by noting the number and then leaving and coming back. The number didn't changed. I believe counters log addresses, right? If so, then all 30,000 are unique. However, 18,000 or 30,000, it's still being viewed by many, and the number is rising.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Feb 16 2007, 01:45 PM
Post #82

Advanced Member

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Feb 16 2007, 03:30 PM) [snapback]178743[/snapback]

Yes, I thought the same thing at first and then did a little experiment by noting the number and then leaving and coming back. The number didn't changed. I believe counters log addresses, right? If so, then all 30,000 are unique. However, 18,000 or 30,000, it's still being viewed by many, and the number is rising.

There are a variey of counters each behaves a little differently and not knowing what type it is I can't say one way or the other. Maybe Bob can answer that question for you.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 16 2007, 01:48 PM
Post #83

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Feb 15 2007, 09:14 PM) [snapback]178606[/snapback]

hiya.gif

I did.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 16 2007, 02:22 PM
Post #84

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Feb 16 2007, 12:06 PM) [snapback]178738[/snapback]

HOTY,

- FHB

FHB,

By "moreas" are you referring to an area of low-lying soggy ground, a quagmire? Or are you invoking the French/Greek symbolist poet Jean Moreas? ie,"While some truth may exist there, it is buried deep in the" symbolist verses "of untruth". Moreas, as a quagmire, would make sense if you are Dutch either in your heritage or influence as your spelling is close, with the "r" and "e" transposed.

Or did you just misspell "morass"?

hug.gif Just funnin' with ya, FHB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Feb 16 2007, 04:16 PM
Post #85

Advanced Member

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 16 2007, 04:22 PM) [snapback]178751[/snapback]

FHB,

By "moreas" are you referring to an area of low-lying soggy ground, a quagmire? Or are you invoking the French/Greek symbolist poet Jean Moreas? ie,"While some truth may exist there, it is buried deep in the" symbolist verses "of untruth". Moreas, as a quagmire, would make sense if you are Dutch either in your heritage or influence as your spelling is close, with the "r" and "e" transposed.

Or did you just misspell "morass"?

hug.gif Just funnin' with ya, FHB

PB,

I knew I spelled it wrong when I hit submit - but didn't go back to correct it. Of course I meant morass: something that hinders, engulfs, or overwhelms. Oh well . . . now I am going to be paranoid and go back and check every post to make sure I haven't made any other delightfully entertaining mistakes. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:40 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church