Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12510&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:40:33 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Our Posts From Bsda Are Showing Up On Save3abn
inga
post Feb 14 2007, 12:01 AM
Post #61

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 577

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 13 2007, 03:30 AM) [snapback]177858[/snapback]

People, several posts that have been made here have shown up on Gailon's site. Bystander, Lee, Altheia, Hoty, PB and possibly others. This is wrong!!! When we joined here, I think most of us expected our comments here, to stay ,here. How has this happened? As I know of, none of these people have given permission for their comments to be taken over there. If 3 abn is taking Gailon to court over his site, do you want your comments on there to be drug in along with Gailons? Who knows what all that could mean.
I must insist that Calvin contact GJ and stop this practice and more over, to remove what he has already used there.

I'm not sure how much difference it makes that comments from here are on Gailon's site as well, since this is an open forum available to search engines. It it were a private forum, publicizing posts from here would be unethical. As it is, it's more like copying anonymous excerpts from a newspaper.

At any rate, it isn't Calvin's responsibility to ask Gailon to remove your posts. It's yours. Of course, you'll may have to prove to Gailon that the person writing to him to remove the post is the same one that actually posted the post here in the first place. That might prove to be an interesting exercise. wink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 14 2007, 01:15 AM
Post #62

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(missthg @ Feb 13 2007, 04:30 AM) [snapback]177859[/snapback]

what are you so scared of?

Hmmm

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 14 2007, 12:05 PM
Post #63

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Feb 13 2007, 02:05 PM) [snapback]178003[/snapback]

So it is the actual legal case where things get tremendously complicated because of things such as the Fair Use Doctrine.

So, if you want what you say here to be protected you have to run get it registered and then proceed with a potentially protracted legal case. As for me - too much work and wasted time involved.

- FHB

And I believe that would include proving in court that one has lost profits by someone else publishing their posts on another site. Correct?

Personally, after reading what http://www.Save3ABN.com/ has posted, I would be embarassed to claim in court that some of those posts were mine, and that I had intended to profit later from those posts.

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Feb 14 2007, 08:42 PM
Post #64

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 13 2007, 09:13 AM) [snapback]177951[/snapback]

You don't have to convince me you're not skurred....you lack discernment in all area's. You won't be skurred...until you are actually served with court papers....You will then be one of the first to want your mama and a pacy.

Clay I am assuming you will be posting your served papers. Looking forward to it but I won't be holding my breath. giggle.gif
Happy Valentine!
Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 15 2007, 07:09 AM
Post #65

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Feb 14 2007, 08:42 PM) [snapback]178368[/snapback]

Clay I am assuming you will be posting your served papers. Looking forward to it but I won't be holding my breath. giggle.gif
Happy Valentine!
Rosyroi

you know I will..... and because they will be public, hopefully I can identify these pretenders who are hiding behind these screen names.... because if one can sue, one can also countersue.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 15 2007, 07:57 AM
Post #66

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

It does seem that the apologist would have more credibility in their postings if they would reveal their real names does it not? Afterall what do they have to be fearful of? I'm not phishing, just giving my 2 cents worth. (And 2 pennies aren't worth a tinkers dam these days)

Richard

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 15 2007, 08:09 AM) [snapback]178419[/snapback]

you know I will..... and because they will be public, hopefully I can identify these pretenders who are hiding behind these screen names.... because if one can sue, one can also countersue.....

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Feb 15 2007, 10:06 AM
Post #67

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 15 2007, 08:57 AM) [snapback]178430[/snapback]

It does seem that the apologist would have more credibility in their postings if they would reveal their real names does it not? Afterall what do they have to be fearful of? I'm not phishing, just giving my 2 cents worth. (And 2 pennies aren't worth a tinkers dam these days)

Richard

spoton.gif

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 15 2007, 11:36 AM
Post #68

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 15 2007, 08:57 AM) [snapback]178430[/snapback]

Richard

You presume they are here to establish their own credibility... which, as their actions indicate, they are not... they are only here to attempt to destroy the credibility of others... by any smarmy means necessary...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
roxe
post Feb 15 2007, 01:23 PM
Post #69

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 15 2007, 10:36 AM) [snapback]178487[/snapback]

You presume they are here to establish their own credibility... which, as their actions indicate, they are not... they are only here to attempt to destroy the credibility of others... by any smarmy means necessary...
In His service,
Mr. J

oh, thats what i thot they're doing... establishing THEIR credibility...
except its not the kind of credibility they think it is...

IMO, they're establishing their credibility to lie, obfuscate, obstruct, insinuate, destroy, attack, BULLY, FLAME... etc...

hmmm... wonder if ds runs a class where he teaches this.... boxing.gif

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 15 2007, 05:18 PM
Post #70

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Ya, what was I thinking doh.gif I must have thought they were actually here to defend Danny not just cut down others.

Richard

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 15 2007, 12:36 PM) [snapback]178487[/snapback]

In His service,
Mr. J

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 15 2007, 09:48 PM
Post #71

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

E'ry now and den I have to "repost" something I said.....
QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 13 2007, 04:24 PM) [snapback]178009[/snapback]

The quick fix/solution is that if you don't want your words repeated - then don't say them in the first place...

This still leads one to wonder if you are so "FOR" what you are saying to be truth - why not want it screamed all over the land....

Post it where you want - I don't care. Why? If it's truth here at BSDA it will be truth in a newspaper, magazine, other internet site, written on a piece of scrap paper, toilet paper, (mock)cocktail napkin, in Japanese, German, w/ spray paint on the side of a bus, w/ gravy on a large spread of mashed potatoes.....

It won't matter where it is said - as long as it's truth.
snack.gif

Again..... merinate on dat!
snack.gif
QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 13 2007, 08:36 PM) [snapback]178093[/snapback]

The only Person I've ever met Who never told a lie died for me on Calvery. I know Jesus, He's a friend of mine, you are not Jesus.

Word......

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 15 2007, 09:09 AM) [snapback]178419[/snapback]

Say it again Clay!!! Nevah mind....I'll do it for you....
QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 15 2007, 09:09 AM) [snapback]178419[/snapback]

Now...merinate on dat too!

I got school bills to pay. Bring on de cheddah. I will put the ed-ja-ma-kation on hold for dis....
furious.gif boxing.gif furious.gif 2guns.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Fran
post Feb 15 2007, 09:56 PM
Post #72

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

Anybody watching 3ABN?

Comments?

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Feb 15 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #73

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Fran @ Feb 15 2007, 10:56 PM) [snapback]178600[/snapback]

Anybody watching 3ABN?

Comments?

Didn't watch. Anything new?

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Feb 15 2007, 10:13 PM
Post #74

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Feb 15 2007, 10:09 PM) [snapback]178602[/snapback]

Didn't watch. Anything new?

Donations are down...

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Feb 15 2007, 10:13 PM
Post #75

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Fran @ Feb 15 2007, 10:56 PM) [snapback]178600[/snapback]

Anybody watching 3ABN?

Comments?

Maybe this should be a separate thread?

nw

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:40 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church