Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12613&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:39:36 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Questions For Linda?, I'm gathering some questions for her website
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 20 2007, 02:12 PM
Post #16

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 20 2007, 04:06 PM) [snapback]179589[/snapback]

Clay I have addressed sister, you answered, I have addressed Greg, you answered, Are you following me? Maybe I need to get a restraining order. roflmao.gif

Are you speaking of another thread? Sister has not been in this thread as of yet.
Greg answered you and then Clay followed with a "supporting" word.

What are you saying here?
dunno.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 20 2007, 02:17 PM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 20 2007, 01:06 PM) [snapback]179589[/snapback]

Clay I have addressed sister, you answered, I have addressed Greg, you answered, Are you following me? Maybe I need to get a restraining order. roflmao.gif

Bystander,
You commented on my post about Carol to wwjd, why? Because this is an open forum. If you wish to address a comment to a specific person,(to the exclusion of all of the rest of us msn-cry.gif) Calvin has this nifty Personal Message feature built into this site that would allow you to do so without the need of a restraining order. rofl1.gif

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 20 2007, 02:20 PM
Post #18

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

...and why is he talkin' about sister in this thread? She ain't even been up in dis heyah one....

dunno.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Carmel
post Feb 20 2007, 02:21 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 2,870

Linda,

I don't know you well, but I have seen you (and spoke with you) in person on a few occasions, and you have always looked and sounded just like Linda that we all know from watching 3ABN. I admire you for what you have been for many people around the globe, for handling the things with dignity now that you are still going through the hell on earth, and I wish you a peace that passes all understanding. I am sure God is watching over you, keeping you in His hand, and HE IS now your husband, comforter and friend.

I also have a few questions and hope you will have the wisdom and courage to answer them in the right way.

1. Why were Mollie and Hal Steenson so important to 3ABN from the begining that they (3abn) were willing to imply that the camera equipment was donated by them, and not tell the truth about Joe Crews and their arrangement with him?

2. Is it truth that Danny has paid his accumulated debt with the half of the first $50.000.00 of which 3abn loves to tell in their "miracle story"?

3. Have you had any contact with Bob Ellis lately, and did he change his opinion about the 3abn after he wrote "A Channel of Blessing" book.

Be of good courage, there are many of us praying for you.

Carmel

This post has been edited by Carmel: Feb 20 2007, 06:42 PM

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 20 2007, 02:23 PM
Post #20

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 19 2007, 05:11 PM) [snapback]179397[/snapback]

smile.gif After talking with Linda today, the idea came up that before she gets her new website changes uploaded, it might be nice to hear from anyone here that may have a question she may be able to address publicly on her website. She wants to address questions she feels are particularly pertinent.

Because of deadline constraints, you will have only until noon tomorrow (pacific time) to post your questions here. As you post them in this thread, I will copy them and get them off to her as soon as I can. We’ll do the best we can do in this last minute effort!

Thank you for the questions that have been posted. I have gotten them all to Linda.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 20 2007, 02:28 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Carmel @ Feb 20 2007, 02:21 PM) [snapback]179599[/snapback]

Linda,
2. Is it truth that Danny has paid his accumulated debt with the half of the first $50.000.00 of which 3abn loves to tell in their "miracle story"?

Wow, I hope she answers that one with proof of course. If she has none (which she doesn't because it didn't happen) then the liabilities just keep piling up. Also, if she said he did, she was married to him and would have been responsible also. Good thing it's a false allegation.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 20 2007, 02:35 PM
Post #22

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 20 2007, 01:28 PM) [snapback]179603[/snapback]

Wow, I hope she answers that one with proof of course. If she has none (which she doesn't because it didn't happen) then the liabilities just keep piling up. Also, if she said he did, she was married to him and would have been responsible also. Good thing it's a false allegation.

Wow! It only takes you 7 minutes to check on, type in and post your repy to Carmel's question/allegation. You DO have a direct line to Danny, don't you! I don't suppose you are willing to give out that number...

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 20 2007, 02:43 PM
Post #23

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 20 2007, 04:28 PM) [snapback]179603[/snapback]

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 20 2007, 04:35 PM) [snapback]179605[/snapback]

Wow! It only takes you 7 minutes to check on, type in and post your repy to Carmel's question/allegation. You DO have a direct line to Danny, don't you! I don't suppose you are willing to give out that number...

I thought the same thing! Then the second thing I thought was that this has gotta be Danny under another name.... why? Because "Bystander" straight came out and said that the "proof" doesn't exist... like he knows what exists or not....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 20 2007, 02:51 PM
Post #24

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 20 2007, 02:43 PM) [snapback]179609[/snapback]

I thought the same thing! Then the second thing I thought was that this has gotta be Danny under another name.... why? Because "Bystander" straight came out and said that the "proof" doesn't exist... like he knows what exists or not....

Re'.... Thomas Jefferson knew those kids of Sally's was his... he didn't have to confer with anyone.... he knew....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Feb 20 2007, 02:52 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 20 2007, 02:43 PM) [snapback]179609[/snapback]

10-4 on that! So, does 3ban have a T-3 or something to expedite participation?

A. Goto last unread
B. Type type type type...
C. Post
D. Refresh
E. Repeat

LOL!

--------------------

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 20 2007, 02:58 PM
Post #26

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

giggle.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 20 2007, 02:59 PM
Post #27

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 20 2007, 01:51 PM) [snapback]179617[/snapback]

Re'.... Thomas Jefferson knew those kids of Sally's was his... he didn't have to confer with anyone.... he knew....

Yes, he knew. But because he was a big old stinker and didn't proudly make that fact known, Sally's kids are still trying to prove their DNA to this day. Sad.

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 20 2007, 03:04 PM
Post #28

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 20 2007, 02:59 PM) [snapback]179622[/snapback]

Yes, he knew. But because he was a big old stinker and didn't proudly make that fact known, Sally's kids are still trying to prove their DNA to this day. Sad.

but the Jefferson family knows.... they won't admit it... but they know..... seems like the Sheltons and Jeffersons have something in common... they know family secrets, just won't admit to them publicly.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 20 2007, 03:05 PM
Post #29

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Bystander, you know stupid is never attractive, right? You are better than this, I just know it.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 20 2007, 12:28 PM) [snapback]179603[/snapback]

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:39 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church