Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12792&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:53:12 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Nobel Price And 3abn, What can 3ABN learn from a Nobel Price winner in physics?
PeacefulBe
post Mar 8 2007, 05:52 PM
Post #16

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 8 2007, 04:34 PM) [snapback]183884[/snapback]

Now lets see...who is it that is ignorant and lacks the most rudimentary social skills? Who is it that is disrespectful and ignorant? Not to mention...cruel, vindictive, hurtful, nasty and hate filled. In looking back, sister, your posts certainly have changed from all of your crude and distasteful comments back several months ago. Seems the pending lawsuit would account for that. Now you hide your "true nature" behind a cloak of scripture and well meaning insights on said situation. Well, you are not fooling anybody. This was just a few of hundreds of degrading, defaming, nasty and hideous, posts that you have made. You might as well go back to accessing your true nature, your spiritual change came a little too late to make a difference in the suit being filed. All the earlier, accusations, allegations, slander, games and lies have already been obtained as evidence. I will say this for you..No one could have put themselves in a "better" position for just such a case. It took lots of time, imagination and cruelty to do what you have done on here. So, save your response for someone that doesn't know the "real" you. There are a few left who still, might buy it.

SISTER
So, in conclusion, it is difficult to get excited over the "bargain suit" when you know how Danny has channeled so much ministry money through his pockets over the years. Sorry, Dan, it was a good try, but you are going to have to do much better than that in order to fool all the people, all the time... You need to work on your showmanship, even P.T. Barnum didn't believe it was possible to fool all the people, all the time...

The house that Danny built is beginning to crumble and it is important to know all the players, for soon the entire drama will unfold.
Remember, Mollie never needs "facts"...she makes up the "truth" as she goes along.

Don't forget: Ken Denslows parents travel around in a new 3ABN RV promoting Danny and company. It appears that the plot is thickening. Who is ready to give the pot another stir?

There is so much back scratching going on at 3ABN you would think those folks were continually outside rolling in poison ivy. Today it is, "Look out and pray before entering into mutually benefitting relationships with Danny Shelton. Like the Devil, he just might try to charm you into selling you soul for the fleeting fame of being associated with him.

Concerning Shelton and Bush... depending upon your political position, that could just be one more deceiver being introduced to another. It seems Danny is trying to upgrade his image by being seen with the President. I hope they counted the silverware before and after Danny left the Whitehouse.

Once all the truth comes out about Danny and the Shelton Gang, the appearance of evil is going to stick on a lot of folks like warts on a frog.

Mollie will get things done his way irregardless of what the truth is, how many lies she has to tell or who she has to trample on to reach their goal.

Instead of going the way of hair plugs, this man fancies another means of hiding a receding hairline. But loss of hair is not the only secret he is hiding.

for correctly stating the part Goldie played in securing her son's freedom...

But the real question is: why is Garwin McNeilus pimping a sexual predator to the GC with the threat of removing the vast amount of funds he would normally contribute to the World Missions Department, unless they back off and allow Danny Shelton to continue the evil practices that he has hidden for so long behind the scenes at 3ABN? Is all the hype about McNeilus and his heart for missions nothing more than PR? Are his contributions merely a tactic to control the church? What binds Garwin McNeilus to Danny Shelton?

Interesting collection of posts. Your point was what?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 8 2007, 08:20 PM
Post #17

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 8 2007, 06:34 PM) [snapback]183884[/snapback]

...Seems the pending lawsuit would account for that. ...a little too late to make a difference in the suit being filed. ...All the earlier, accusations, allegations, slander, games and lies have already been obtained as evidence. I will say this for you..No one could have put themselves in a "better" position for just such a case.

A pending lawsuit? For telling the truth and allowing the public to see what goes on behind the scenes at 3ABN? roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

How do you sue a ghost, Bystander? For there to be a suit there has to be a name associated with the person being sued. Go ahead Bystander, tell everyone who Danny is bringing a lawsuit against as "Sister".

Sister

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 8 2007, 08:54 PM
Post #18

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

Don't forget sister, this Bystander character is the same person Lee said KNOWS all the ins and outs, and that we'd be smart to listen up. Trouble is, he proved he didn't understand squat about the case 3abn lost against the Dept of Revenue in Illinois. The 3abn team have proved themselves incompetent in the courtroom...and brutes for pnishment as they appeal the case.

Truely amazing ineptness displayed right before us.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 9 2007, 12:57 AM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 8 2007, 04:52 PM) [snapback]183889[/snapback]

Interesting collection of posts. Your point was what?

Even you are not that bewildered

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 8 2007, 07:20 PM) [snapback]183953[/snapback]

A pending lawsuit? For telling the truth and allowing the public to see what goes on behind the scenes at 3ABN? roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

How do you sue a ghost, Bystander? For there to be a suit there has to be a name associated with the person being sued. Go ahead Bystander, tell everyone who Danny is bringing a lawsuit against as "Sister".

Sister

Wow, I thought even you were smarter than that.

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Mar 9 2007, 01:22 AM
Post #20

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 9 2007, 12:57 AM) [snapback]184022[/snapback]

Even you are not that bewildered
Wow, I thought even you were smarter than that.

Every time I come back to the 3ABN boards I want to cry. When oh when are you going to put up--or shut up? If you can't answer the questions, don't answer the questions!

If sister hasn't been served papers, there isn't a pending lawsuit. I got my copy of Adventist Today, today, and they printed the story in the magazine, so they must not have got served papers either.

As far as PB is concerned, I feel this individual was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. It sure looked like you were taking quotes from sister's posts out of context to paint her as a vindictive person. Of course she's been unhappy with the goings-on at 3ABN, but the more I find out from other sources, the more credibility she's got, and the more reason she had to complain.

If Danny hasn't done anything wrong, he's got nothing to lose by stepping out of the way and letting a free and impartial investigation of these going ons--and while we're at it, how about an independent audit of 3ABN's books for the last, oh, 20 years?

If he's an honest man, why would you, Bystander, have any trouble with this? Would it not be the fastest way to clear all this garbage up?

Could Danny not go on the air and say, "Okay, I have nothing to hide. I am therefore taking a leave of absence while the following people and/or organizations, unconnected with 3ABN, look into some of the concerns people have expressed. Since I've done nothing wrong legally or morally, I am confident they will exonerate me"?

Bystander, would you have a problem if Danny were to do that?

(I know I just put words like "exonerate" in Danny Shelton's mouth, but maybe someday he'll be blessed with more education.)

And all of this is offtopic.gif ... how 'bout we let Johann finish his story?

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: Mar 9 2007, 01:23 AM

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 9 2007, 01:34 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Mar 9 2007, 12:22 AM) [snapback]184026[/snapback]

Soul, nothing was taken out of context. Go read it and hundreds of others nasty cruel accusations she has made. No matter what side you are on, nobody can say that she has not been unbelievably vindictive and mean in her comments that were made to try and destroy people and lives. If the suit is such a joke, then why has she toned her posts way down in the last few months from what they were earlier. Because she knows things that you don't.
Have you ever dealt with attorneys, judges and court cases? If you have, then you surely know that any attorney with his salt will gather every piece of evidence that he needs, study into the facts and persons surrounding the case then compare what they have with case law. It can be months before they are ready to file the suit or serve papers. You an others here that perceive that nothing is going to happen because it hasn't happened in your "made up" time frame are showing your ignorance to the subject at hand. Same with 3abn showing evidence. They will show it, when they choose to whom they choose and it won't be on a chat room. Again, because something isn't done when you think it should be done means absolutely nada. To continue down those same old roads and time frames is not very intelligent.

As for your "lack of education" remarks, You are not setting a very good example of being educated on the lawsuit subject. I personally, would rather, be uneducated and have some common sense.

This post has been edited by Bystander: Mar 9 2007, 01:37 PM

+Quote Post
västergötland
post Mar 9 2007, 02:06 PM
Post #22

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,902

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 9 2007, 03:20 AM) [snapback]183953[/snapback]

Sister
This sounds as if you are saying that hiding behind the screen name lets you get away with things you would otherwise not get away with. Surely this was not what you intended to communicate?

--------------------
Christ crucified for our sins, Christ risen from the dead, Christ ascended on high, is the science of salvation that we are to learn and to teach. {8T 287.2}

Most Noble and Honourable Thomas the Abstemious of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

"I have said it before and I repeat it now: If someone could prove to me that apartheid is compatible with the Bible or christian faith, I would burn my bible and stop being a christian" Desmond Tutu

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 9 2007, 02:26 PM
Post #23

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 9 2007, 12:34 PM) [snapback]184199[/snapback]

Soul, nothing was taken out of context. Go read it and hundreds of others nasty cruel accusations she has made. No matter what side you are on, nobody can say that she has not been unbelievably vindictive and mean in her comments that were made to try and destroy people and lives. If the suit is such a joke, then why has she toned her posts way down in the last few months from what they were earlier. Because she knows things that you don't.
Have you ever dealt with attorneys, judges and court cases? If you have, then you surely know that any attorney with his salt will gather every piece of evidence that he needs, study into the facts and persons surrounding the case then compare what they have with case law. It can be months before they are ready to file the suit or serve papers. You an others here that perceive that nothing is going to happen because it hasn't happened in your "made up" time frame are showing your ignorance to the subject at hand. Same with 3abn showing evidence. They will show it, when they choose to whom they choose and it won't be on a chat room. Again, because something isn't done when you think it should be done means absolutely nada. To continue down those same old roads and time frames is not very intelligent.

As for your "lack of education" remarks, You are not setting a very good example of being educated on the lawsuit subject. I personally, would rather, be uneducated and have some common sense.

Bystander,

I just spent quite some time reading a lot of Sister's early posts - back to April of 2006. I found them thoughtful and informative. Guess I haven't gotten to the ones you characterize as nasty, cruel and vindictive.

I'm certain you must have meant "worth" rather than "with" his salt. And, IMO, it is important to have both education and common sense.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 9 2007, 02:49 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 9 2007, 01:26 PM) [snapback]184207[/snapback]

Bystander,

I just spent quite some time reading a lot of Sister's early posts - back to April of 2006. I found them thoughtful and informative. Guess I haven't gotten to the ones you characterize as nasty, cruel and vindictive.

I'm certain you must have meant "worth" rather than "with" his salt. And, IMO, it is important to have both education and common sense.

PB

Well, dear, if you missed the nasty ones just go back to my post where I put some of them. They were neither informative nor thoughtful. With remarks like that PB, you expose your true "makeup." You continually try to cloak your persona as fair and patient and willing to hear both sides, when nothing could be further from the truth. Anyone that has read Sisters posts could never say they were not what I said they were. I am quite confident that if I presented those quotes to a jury of 12, I would have no problem winning that case. That you would say otherwise is just another indication of your true bias on said situation. Proving that if you were slapped in the face with proof of the all the lies being told here, you would turn your little bewildered face away and say sweetly that black was white. That doesn't say much for your education or common sense. One would almost think you were Linda by the way that you try to cloak yourself with scripture and EGW while, at the same time, trying to destroy with your little hints, innuendo and your "well planted" questions as I have mentioned before.
Your quiet little facade isn't working anymore, dear, or are you too bewildered to see that fact?

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 9 2007, 03:15 PM
Post #25

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 9 2007, 10:49 PM) [snapback]184214[/snapback]

- - -
I am quite confident that if I presented those quotes to a jury of 12, I would have no problem winning that case.
- - -

This is so true and such a fitting comment from 3ABN in this case. Linda has had to face such a jury now, it must be 24 if not 25 times, In every one of those casses only one side was heard, and Linda was in no case permitted to present her side of the story. So 3ABN is by now certain that they will win every time. They might even have some more days of fasting to give the false impression they are doing the right thing, trusting this will still be impressing people to vote for Danny Shelton.

When one of their own supporters - a conservative Christian - Gailon Artur Joy, appears on the scene demanding that at the final trial Linda's side will be heard too, then they demand their "god" appear from his abode pouring the worst venom of demons over his head to avoid the truth to be revealed.

And they still claim to be a Christian ministry!!!

QUOTE(västergötland @ Mar 9 2007, 10:06 PM) [snapback]184202[/snapback]

This sounds as if you are saying that hiding behind the screen name lets you get away with things you would otherwise not get away with. Surely this was not what you intended to communicate?

As I have said before, 3ABN might be sorry what they have said when they discover who Sister is.

As she has stated before, she has so much documentation that they will never get her.

This post has been edited by Johann: Mar 12 2007, 06:38 AM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 9 2007, 03:51 PM
Post #26

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 9 2007, 01:49 PM) [snapback]184214[/snapback]

Well, dear, if you missed the nasty ones just go back to my post where I put some of them. They were neither informative nor thoughtful. With remarks like that PB, you expose your true "makeup." You continually try to cloak your persona as fair and patient and willing to hear both sides, when nothing could be further from the truth. Anyone that has read Sisters posts could never say they were not what I said they were. I am quite confident that if I presented those quotes to a jury of 12, I would have no problem winning that case. That you would say otherwise is just another indication of your true bias on said situation. Proving that if you were slapped in the face with proof of the all the lies being told here, you would turn your little bewildered face away and say sweetly that black was white. That doesn't say much for your education or common sense. One would almost think you were Linda by the way that you try to cloak yourself with scripture and EGW while, at the same time, trying to destroy with your little hints, innuendo and your "well planted" questions as I have mentioned before.
Your quiet little facade isn't working anymore, dear, or are you too bewildered to see that fact?

Brother Bystander,

Guess I've hit a nerve for you to be so harsh in characterizing me.

If you were to present the quotes to a jury of 12, you would need to be able to prove that they are lies in order to win any case. If you will supply links to each of sister's posts that you took clips from, I will gladly read them in their entirety and give you a more definitive response, if you should so desire.

The only "cloak" I seek to wear is our Savior's righteousness which is available to everyone. I do attempt to arm myself "with the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God". The only thing I am attempting to destroy is dishonesty. If my "well planted" questions are having an impact on the lies that are being woven before the world, if the carefully crafted web of deceit is beginning to fail because of my common sense questions, well, good.

The woman that my husband of 35 years is married to does not go by the name of Linda.

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 9 2007, 04:25 PM
Post #27

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 9 2007, 11:51 PM) [snapback]184233[/snapback]

Brother Bystander,

Guess I've hit a nerve for you to be so harsh in characterizing me.

If you were to present the quotes to a jury of 12, you would need to be able to prove that they are lies in order to win any case. If you will supply links to each of sister's posts that you took clips from, I will gladly read them in their entirety and give you a more definitive response, if you should so desire.

The only "cloak" I seek to wear is our Savior's righteousness which is available to everyone. I do attempt to arm myself "with the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God". The only thing I am attempting to destroy is dishonesty. If my "well planted" questions are having an impact on the lies that are being woven before the world, if the carefully crafted web of deceit is beginning to fail because of my common sense questions, well, good.

The woman that my husband of 35 years is married to does not go by the name of Linda.

yes.gif

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Carmel
post Mar 12 2007, 05:46 AM
Post #28

Member No.: 2,870

Johann, are you going to continue with your story? We are standing on our toes and waiting impatiently to read the rest of it.

Carmel

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 13 2007, 06:28 AM
Post #29

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 6 2007, 12:41 AM) [snapback]182767[/snapback]

I, for one, am certainly glad that it doesn't take a Nobel prize winner to figure you and your emails out. They are rather elementary.

Bystander finds this quite elementary, so I hope he follows. He has given me so many incentives to continue this thread. Thank you!

This post has been edited by Johann: Mar 13 2007, 04:29 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 13 2007, 06:52 AM
Post #30

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Carmel @ Mar 12 2007, 01:46 PM) [snapback]184649[/snapback]

Johann, are you going to continue with your story? We are standing on our toes and waiting impatiently to read the rest of it.
Carmel

In my last post dealing with the main story, I indicated how important it was for a well known specialist to not merely look at medical reports but to get to know his patient personally in order to know how to treat his patient. Elsewhere the question was asked shy Irmgard died even though she was being treated by Dr. Arild Abrahamsen. Even though I felt I had the answer to that question soon after she died 20 months ago, it is important to think the matter through before coming to a conclusion.

Towards the end of 2003 she was given but a short time to live. It was then Danny and Linda urged us to come to headquarters to find help.

Some time after we arrived we were eight people assembled in our apartment for an anointment service. Danny and Linda Shelton, Pastor and Mrs. John Lomacang, Pastor and Mrs. John Stanton, and then the two of us.

It is a solemn moment when people appeal to their creator for healing as they follow the admonition given in Scripture by James. We were all deeply moved when several of us prayed and Irmgard was anointed by Pastor John Lomacang. We felt the presence of the Divine, until it ended in sadness.

Irmgard was bewildered and felt she was betrayed. She felt betrayed by the men she trusted. What happened at the end of that service? More on that later.

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:53 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church