Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12943&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:51:29 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Question For The Pro-danny Crowd, based on danny's letters
PeacefulBe
post Mar 15 2007, 07:02 PM
Post #16

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

Johann,

Thank you so much for bringing these emails to this topic so the stark difference in spirits between Danny and Linda is, once again, so clearly seen. What a friend you were to Linda in spite of your own life stresses with Irmgard's illness.

PB

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 15 2007, 01:05 PM) [snapback]185556[/snapback]

whats the obsession with poop?

Clay,

As you pointed out a bit later in this thread, perhaps he got his inspiration from his horses.

I was similarly inspired from an early experience as I grew up on the family farm. If you younguns behave really nicely for awhile and do your chores, perhaps I could be talked into sharing my "Lesson of the Chicken Poo" story. (I submitted it to our local church newsletter over a year ago and it still hasn't seen print. I wonder why?)

PB

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Mar 15 2007, 07:03 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 15 2007, 08:21 PM
Post #17

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 15 2007, 04:15 PM) [snapback]185559[/snapback]

Daaaaang!! snack.gif pepsi.gif popcom.gif Hersh, Re, have some? I got some fried chicken bits here....

TVsnack.gif pepsi.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 15 2007, 08:24 PM
Post #18

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Hey Sis!! Come on in!!!
QUOTE(seraph|m @ Mar 15 2007, 07:21 PM) [snapback]185614[/snapback]

TVsnack.gif pepsi.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
erik
post Mar 15 2007, 08:57 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

Lee, Bystander, WWJD, FHB.

MY questions still stand I am truely looking for the story byhind the email to hear Danny's side, or would be better if I emailed Danny myself, if that is the case then could PM me his email address.

Erik

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 15 2007, 09:52 PM
Post #20

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(erik @ Mar 15 2007, 12:58 PM) [snapback]185555[/snapback]

Bystander FHB, WWJD, Lee, and any others.

Here is a letter that has danny's name on it.

-------- Original Message --------
To: Linda Shelton
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 10:24 AM

Linda, I just spoke with Larry W. He like the rest of us feel badly that you have been deceived by the Dr. He told me what you are saying. He says that you told him that May Chung basically called you a Hussie and hung up on you. I talked to May and she didn't say anything to that effect.

He did say that you are running down Melody and me. He also said you tried to get him to believe that I have abused you. He told me that he had been around us for 20 years and knows better. He said you wanted him to believe that there were two Dan's. The public one and the home one. He doesn't believe that either and you know what, down deep you don't either. He did tell me that he wouldn't have put up with you and this Dr. as long as I did, if it had of been him. He said that if his Linda had a relationship like you and the Dr. had while we were married, you would have been out the door very quickly.

Linda, people are going to listen to you, but that does not mean they agree with you. When it comes right down to it, no married person would endure the kind of relationship that you had with this Dr. while being married. Linda you wouldn't have allowed me to have a girl friend that I talked to on the phone every day for two hours at a time against your will. Let alone travel to meet them and go on dates to restaurants and visit in their hotel room late at night like you and this man did while we were married.

Your heart left me and never came back to me after your Norway trip in Jan. of 2004.

No one would put up with another man trying to convince his wife that he was crazy. He and Johann have gone too far. The trouble is, you are the one paying the piper. He has been a pile of poop in your life.

Was your life better before you met this man or worse. If you say worse, then you should be happy right where you are. If you say your life was better before you met him, then you surely see he is a pile of poop for you, not a piece of chocolate cake.

If you wake up, it may not be too late. I'm willing to talk to you about reconciliation of marriage and ministry. Linda, no one else can help you achieve that. I am the only one who can help bring you back to marriage and 3ABN, but I have to know that you see the Dr. as a pile of poop in your life. If I see a change in you, I can go to bat for you, but not until then. I haven't changed over the past year. I am still saying the same thing. Of course if I'm psychotic and such an abuser, then you wouldn't want to get back with me. But after all, it was the Lord who impressed you that your relationship with this man was wrong and that you should be with me and not him. I would have thought that you would have listened to God, but according to your own testimony you have written Him off too. That's a shame!

Danny Shelton
I have some questions about this letter.
Do you know if Danny wrote this letter?

Yes or No.

Danny says he will take linda back, but i thought he had started dating Brandi by this point?
That is all for now.

erik

One of the things that struck me about this letter was that he continually makes mention of Linda supposedly making critical remarks about May, Melody and him to Larry W. I guess since Larry W. is Danny's friend and not one of Linda's friends, agents or third parties he couldn't charge her with a violation of The Gag Order.

I also wonder why Linda was talking to Larry W. at all? Who initiated the alleged conversation?

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 15 2007, 10:22 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

QUOTE(erik @ Mar 15 2007, 09:57 PM) [snapback]185631[/snapback]

Lee, Bystander, WWJD, FHB.

MY questions still stand I am truely looking for the story byhind the email to hear Danny's side, or would be better if I emailed Danny myself, if that is the case then could PM me his email address.
Erik

Erik--if you ask Pickle, I'm sure he will give Danny's email address to you.

+Quote Post
truthmagnet
post Mar 15 2007, 11:40 PM
Post #22

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 3,187

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 15 2007, 08:52 PM) [snapback]185648[/snapback]

One of the things that struck me about this letter was that he continually makes mention of Linda supposedly making critical remarks about May, Melody and him to Larry W. I guess since Larry W. is Danny's friend and not one of Linda's friends, agents or third parties he couldn't charge her with a violation of The Gag Order.

I also wonder why Linda was talking to Larry W. at all? Who initiated the alleged conversation?

PB

who's larry w.?

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Mar 16 2007, 01:10 AM
Post #23

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

Larry Welch is a board member and employee of 3ABN. He has worked in grounds, construction and pastoral for close to twenty years. His wife has been in the accounting department for as many years.

This post has been edited by beartrap: Mar 16 2007, 01:13 AM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 16 2007, 04:40 AM
Post #24

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 16 2007, 05:52 AM) [snapback]185648[/snapback]

PB

Larry W is a very friendly person, well liked among many of his co-workers at 3ABN. If I remember right it seemed like he was willing to listen to Linda, something nobody else had dared do, with one exception. That was another director, Robert Russell. When it was discovered that he had seen Linda and talked to her on a parking lot, he was warned that if he did that again he'd have to quit. So Robert went to his office, cleared his desk and left.. Just like Larry, Robert had managed several departments at 3ABN, although he had not been there as long as Larry. Roberts wife had been in charge of the financial department, but she left because she could not be a part of the fraud demanded of her, according to what she has told me herself.

The following correspondence with Nick Miller will illustrate the GAG order. Nick's letter shows how hard he tried to please Danny. In spite of that he was forced to resign from the board some time later because he could not honor any more of Danny's dishonesty.

----- Original Message -----
To: upbound@msn.com
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 1:53 PM
Subject: Apparent Violations of Separation Agreement

Linda Shelton
P.O. Box ****
****, Illinois 62902

September 23, 2004

Re: Apparent Violations of Separation Agreement

Dear Linda,

It is with concern and regret that I write this letter, but your recent actions leave me with no real choice. As you know, your Separation Agreement with Three Angels specifies that neither you, nor your agents, nor your close friends would make public statements critical of Three Angels or its employees. We believe that this commitment has been violated in a number of ways. These include

1. Your letter on your web-page indicates that your separation from Three Angels was a time filled with "untruths," "accusations and condemnation." The only persons referenced in the letter are your husband, "one close to" you, and by implication the Three Angels leadership and board. Taken together, these statements are an obvious criticism of the way your case was handled by Three Angels leadership. This is a clear violation of your separation agreement.

2. A recent article published by Adventist Today contained information and claims that could have only come from you and/or those immediately around you. References to a "coup" at Three Angels, and a detailed report of your denials and justifications could have only originated with yourself. We also have information that you gave AT an in-depth interview, so you were very aware of the stories that AT would be running. This is in violation of your Separation Agreement.

3. Johann Thorvald continues to circulate letters which gives highly misleading accounts of events at Three Angels. You are close to Johann, and we will hold you liable for what he continues to send out, as we believe that you could request him to cease. His failure to do so constitutes another breach of the Agreement.

4. We have very good reason to believe that you have obtained and are using a copy of some or all of Three Angels' mailing list. This list is proprietary information of Three Angels, and it is illegal for third parties to appropriate and/or to use it. We believe we know who perpetrated the theft of this list, and we will pursue all available remedies against that person. But you should also know that the use of that list is a violation of the laws, even if you did not steal it. We hereby request that you stop using it for mailing your letters and e-mails.

Linda, we would like to honor the Separation Agreement. Unless, however, you cease and desist from all of the above actions, we will not be able to follow through on the remainder of the payments. At the next board meeting in January, I will be presenting the above issues to the Board. Unless there is a decided change in all these areas, I am quite sure that the Board will vote not to make any fu rther payments to you. This would represent a loss of $150,000 to yourself.

I do not enjoy writing these things to you, but your insistence on defending yourself in the court of public opinion leaves me no choice. You had every opportunity to defend yourself to the fact-finding committee and the board, but you chose not to. Rather, you are defending yourself with half-truths and even untruths to an audience who does not know the full story and therefore might find your story plausible. This merely forces us to give them the rest of the facts, which we would rather not do.

Please let me know if and how you plan to remedy the above listed violations so I can make a positive report to the board, as I would like to do.

Sincerely Yours,

Nicholas Miller

Nicholas P. Miller, Esq.
Freedom Law Group
Calimesa, CA 92320
213 ********
nmiller@***********

Sent: 30. september 2004 21:09
To: nmiller@***************
Subject: RE: FW: Apparent Violations of Separation Agreement

Nicholas P. Miller, Esq.
Freedom Law Group
Calimesa, CA 92320
213-*********
nmiller@********

Linda forwarded your letter since it concerns me too. It has long amazed me
how you could function as a board member of an organization at the same time
as you act as a lawyer on behalf of the president of this organization,
defending his defamation of the vise-president of the same organization. In
this role you approach the effectiveness of O. S. Simpson's defense, but
being a member of the board at the same time would discredit your honesty in
certain other civilized areas of the world.

Linda has forbidden me to use material coming from her. That is no problem -
there is plenty in the missiles from Danny Shelton and from statements made
by you at our meeting at West Frankfort in May.

Your letter tells me that my work has not even started yet. I receive no
personal benefits from this, but I dedicated my life to the Lord many years
ago - and that includes aiding individuals suffering from persecution - even
in the name of Seventh-day Adventism.

Linda has a giant against her - someone running a mighty TV network, aided
by a lawyer with no scruples but defending a selected client with unlimited
funds to crush her. Is that fair? That client of yours has even managed to
get her to sign an inhuman contract that you are now gloating over in your
letter. Would Jesus Christ ever deal with people in this manner? Where is
your conscience? Does legality mean more to you than your faith?

Linda seems rather protective towards you. She has a notion you might not sound half as repulsive if you had your own way. Let's hope she's right.

Johann M. Thorvaldsson
jmthorva@******

I do not know what this letter meant to Nick, but some months later he had to resign from the board of 3ABN. My son heard him exclaim, What a mess!!! as a comment on 3ABN!

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 30. september 2004 19:40
To: Johann Thorvaldsson
Cc: Linda Shelton
Subject: Re: FW: Apparent Violations of Separation Agreement

Johann,

You should be aware that I am not Danny Shelton's attorney. He has a private attorney for his own personal matters. I represent Three Angels, and in so doing, advise and represent the President of Three Angels in matters that relate to the ministry. There is no conflict on that score, or in relation to my board membership, as I would not vote on issues relating to my representation of Three Angels. Further, I have only been a board member for less than a month, and thus was not a board member during any of the circumstances surrounding Linda's departure from Three Angels.

I find it surprising to receive advice on conflicts from someone who was terminated from his job because he could not understand the conflict of interests involved in criticizing your employer's leadership to third parties and members of the public. I am not unhappy that you are a friend and supporter of Linda's, rather, your manner of support has been irresponsible and unfitting for a man of your history of mission service to our church. Many have spoken well of your ministry in the past, and I would think that you would understand the need of handling these matters decently and in order. You know that Dr. Walt, myself and the fact-finding committee were and are very willing to listen to any information you might have about the situation. But your apparent need to take on the combined role of attorney, advocate and rumor spreader-in-chief for Linda has made you an unwelcome intruder into this matter.

Let me not rebuke you, but intreat you as a father, to remember the dignity of your past efforts for our church and ministry, and allow Danny and Linda to run their own lives, and for Three Angels to continue with its ministry. Your present continued efforts merely bring shame and embarrasment to your good name, whereas a quieter, but supportive role could be a savour of grace to a difficult situation.

May You Be at Peace,

Nick Miller

You can see that Nick tried everything possible to hold me responsible if the board was to enforce the GAG order. But he gave up. From then on Danny Shelton kept on the correspondence. But as a result of this correspondence the GAG order was not enforced on Linda, although they made more threats.

This post has been edited by Johann: Mar 16 2007, 04:45 AM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
erik
post Mar 16 2007, 09:51 AM
Post #25

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 15 2007, 08:22 PM) [snapback]185657[/snapback]

Erik--if you ask Pickle, I'm sure he will give Danny's email address to you.

Lee,

First off if wanted to get danny's email from pickle i would have asked him for it, but i asked you for it. or you can just awnser the questions and then i will not need to bother danny in his busy day.

I am very sad to see that you were less the serious about start an open discussion of the Facts,

Either that or you are flat out Lair, i will let you decide which the case is.

I asked two simple questions, lee. one was designed to see if the other side is providing truthful information, for what ever reason that is dangerous question you and the rest of Danny supporters.

the second question is just trying find what facts, then and only then can true truthful options be drawn.

But I guess that the Pro Danny side thinks that going to court is the only way to defend him.

well to borrow line from Danny that is pile of dung.

Lee, and the rest of danny supporters really are cowards if you can not anwser two simple honsent questions, or worse you are all not christians which i would find very hard to belief.

but the simple fact is that TRUTH is never, never afraid being Tested or Exposed, LOOK at the Cross God was willing to prove the lies about him were wrong, why is 3abn not willing to follow Gods example, unless they are in fact not really christian.

Erik

This post has been edited by erik: Mar 16 2007, 09:54 AM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 16 2007, 11:22 AM
Post #26

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 30. september 2004 19:40
To: Johann Thorvaldsson
Cc: Linda Shelton
Subject: Re: FW: Apparent Violations of Separation Agreement

Johann,

You should be aware that I am not Danny Shelton's attorney. He has a private attorney for his own personal matters. I represent Three Angels, and in so doing, advise and represent the President of Three Angels in matters that relate to the ministry. There is no conflict on that score, or in relation to my board membership, as I would not vote on issues relating to my representation of Three Angels. Further, I have only been a board member for less than a month, and thus was not a board member during any of the circumstances surrounding Linda's departure from Three Angels

Johann,

Thank you for posting these informative emails! They certainly show the thoughtful and deeply spiritual character of Nick Miller. What they also show, since he wasn't at 3abn during the months this all was taking place, is that in order to learn the story behind the vice-president's termination, Nick had to rely on the very ones who had acted against Linda Shelton for his information.

One has to wonder if he got the real story.

PB

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Mar 16 2007, 11:26 AM

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
lurker
post Mar 16 2007, 12:39 PM
Post #27

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

Does anyone know where Robert Russell is now? It would seem that this happened in August 2004 so this would have been soon after some folks alleged that Brandy showed up in the area. Wasn't he in charge of the call center?

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 16 2007, 12:58 PM
Post #28

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 16 2007, 04:40 AM) [snapback]185673[/snapback]

I do not know what this letter meant to Nick, but some months later he had to resign from the board of 3ABN. My son heard him exclaim, What a mess!!! as a comment on 3ABN!

Why did he have to resign, Johann?

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 16 2007, 05:52 PM
Post #29

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

Erik--I don't know Danny's email. I don't know Danny--have never met the man or Linda.

+Quote Post
erik
post Mar 18 2007, 12:10 AM
Post #30

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 16 2007, 04:52 PM) [snapback]185808[/snapback]

Erik--I don't know Danny's email. I don't know Danny--have never met the man or Linda.

Then why are defending him, if you do not even know him well enough to know his email address.

SO does this mean i should drop from the list of the pro-danny people that can give out useful and first hand information about the 3abn mess?

Erik

P.S.

to the rest of the pro danny group please anwser my questions if you are allowed if not then at least say you are not, instead of looking like cowards.

Erik

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:51 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church