Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12943&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:51:31 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Question For The Pro-danny Crowd, based on danny's letters
Fran
post Mar 18 2007, 12:47 AM
Post #31

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(erik @ Mar 18 2007, 12:10 AM) [snapback]186085[/snapback]

Then why are defending him, if you do not even know him well enough to know his email address.

SO does this mean i should drop from the list of the pro-Danny people that can give out useful and first hand information about the 3abn mess?

Erik
P.S.

to the rest of the pro Danny group please answer my questions if you are allowed if not then at least say you are not, instead of looking like cowards.
Erik

Erik;

Exactly!

You have hit the proverbial nail right on the head!

But, don't you find they are very choleric? They speak with FALSE authority.

They are demanding and bossy. They think we should kowtow to them because they are powerful within the church.

If only the church had a clue!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 18 2007, 01:02 AM
Post #32

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(erik @ Mar 18 2007, 01:10 AM) [snapback]186085[/snapback]

Then why are defending him, if you do not even know him well enough to know his email address.

SO does this mean i should drop from the list of the pro-danny people that can give out useful and first hand information about the 3abn mess?

Erik
P.S.

to the rest of the pro danny group please anwser my questions if you are allowed if not then at least say you are not, instead of looking like cowards.
Erik

Personally Eric, I tend to ignore your questions and those of some others because of these type of ad hominems. I don't want to have to waste time or be drawn into a discussion in defensive mode and have to keep clearing up misjudgments about my motives and intents, and other false assumptions about myself just to address the issues....

It would be so refreshing just to address the issues without all the personal attacks.

I will answer your questions tho-- as best I can, as follows:

QUOTE(erik @ Mar 15 2007, 09:57 PM) [snapback]185631[/snapback]

Lee, Bystander, WWJD, FHB.

MY questions still stand I am truely looking for the story byhind the email to hear Danny's side, or would be better if I emailed Danny myself, if that is the case then could PM me his email address.
Erik

Erik--if you ask Pickle, I'm sure he will give Danny's email address to you

Lee, First off if wanted to get danny's email from pickle i would have asked him for it, but i asked you for it. or you can just awnser the questions and then i will not need to bother danny in his busy day.

Well either you want to e-mail Danny, or you don't. Either you want the story behind his email, which you have to realize only he can really tell you, or you don't.

It shouldn't matter who you get the address from... dunno.gif Actually you could go right to the 3ABN website and e-mail him. I don't think it's kosher to hand out anyones private e-mail address, even if some of us do have them.

The other problem here is, how are we to answer your questions Eric? Why would you think we could?

It's not 3ABN or Danny that is publishing private and personal e-mails to the world or passing them around with comments and judgments about the motives and intents of the writer. I know I don't have them, and you sound irritated with Lee, but I know she doesn't have them either.

The Letters had to come from Linda, and it is Johann, Pickle and Joy etc who are publishing them. Which I think is dead wrong. It's insensitive, uncaring, shows a total disregard for privacy rights, and as far as I am concerned is downright unchristian.

What is up with all the sensationalism, and the love of scandal and running up and down as a talebearer among those who are supposed to be God's remnant, and then publishing it to all the world? .This cannot be pleasing to God, and in no way does it bring Him any glory.

I had decided not to even read anymore of them, but the date on your letter rang a bell, and so I changed my mind.

So -- if you want my opinion based on what Linda's team has published? -- And what they have published is obviously very onesided, because in most cases Linda's letters, which Danny is obviously replying to, are not even published for context. (Even so, I can't see how this is helping them, for over and over it looks like what D.S. and 3ABN have stated is correct, and what Linda's friends and defenders, and the 3ABN accusers have claimed is false and in error.)

First read this, it's the letter they published, also allegedly from Danny, which comes before the one you posted in this topic, and are asking about. It was allegedly sent on Feb 8 2005 --- at 1:20 AM.
http://www.save3abn.com/danny-shelton-demi...-of-what-07.htm What did Linda say to bring this reply? dunno.gif obviously something...

It looks to me very much like the next letter, the one you are asking about: http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=185555 was Danny's last attempt to try and reach Linda before moving on with his life.(?) He had been trying all along, and even at that point, 8 mos after their divorce, was obviously still willing to talk reconciliation for both their marriage and her ministry, and she would still have none of it. He allegedly wrote this letter also on Feb 8, 2005 --- at 10:24 AM, after talking to both May Chung and Larry Welch in regards to the accusations Linda was making.

And here's why that date was familiar to me, and rang a bell.

It's plain to me, -- even tho save3abn not, doesn't include her response -- what her reply was.

She did not reconcile with him, nor even try and talk to him about that -- Because later that very same day, Feb 8, 2005 she filed and contested, the uncontested Guam divorce which she had agreed to, and which had been finalized 8 mos earlier. And she did so in order to file a civil suit - to get a larger settlement - over things and money which would have automatically been hers anyway, had she loved and wanted to reconcile with Danny.
http://www.judici.com/courts/cases/case_in...8015JL2005D30P1

You demanded a answer from another, and this is one. based only on what has been published and is public knowledge, But, Eric, only Danny, Linda or a witness can say what really happened, and maybe a combination of all three would be best to discern and decide what is the truth.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 18 2007, 01:08 AM

+Quote Post
erik
post Mar 18 2007, 12:44 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,782

Aletheia,

a couple of thoughts, please show were in the first post that start this section, were the personal attacks are at.

secondly, i do consider it cowardly to ignore questions that are simple yes or no, when they will not reveal anything else about the topic other then what is for the most part already known.

I personally think some of your question that you have asked should be answered.

The simple truth is both sides are to some degree holding their cards close. But by far Danny side does this the most.

I mean either he had grounds for the divorce or he did not.

if he did then we ought be able to have that proof presented now that linda has called for it be put out.

But walt appears to admit they do not have any proof.

TO ME it looks like Linda may have gotten carry away talking with the doctor and maybe even talked about things that she should not have. But that is not the same has have sex out side the marriage bed. it a world apart . It is also clear that danny and linda's marriage had more then just linda talking to another man wrong with it.

ERik

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Mar 18 2007, 05:44 PM
Post #34

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Member No.: 712

QUOTE(erik @ Mar 15 2007, 03:58 PM) [snapback]185555[/snapback]

Bystander FHB, WWJD, Lee, and any others.....

.....Danny says he will take linda back, but i thought he had started dating Brandi by this point?
That is all for now.

HUH?
blink.gif

How could he take her "back" if he was already dating someone else?
dunno.gif
QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 15 2007, 04:15 PM) [snapback]185559[/snapback]

Daaaaang!! snack.gif pepsi.gif popcom.gif Hersh, Re, have some? I got some fried chicken bits here....

I'm late...but I'm here! For the "bits" that is....

snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:51 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church