Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13308&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:29:44 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Linda's Litigation
Skyhook
post May 4 2007, 09:43 PM
Post #106

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,121

My impression is that Mr. SP is a professional of some kind. Prospecting for information. He seems to be persistent, and not to be deterred in his quest. He seems to expect that people comply with his requests/demands. He seems eager and in a hurry, but he is polite, and I believe him when he says vindictiveness is not his style. That is not a very good style when you want people to help you. He quickly took apart those financial court documents that I think are indeciferable to the average person. As others have pointed out, he is acting like he has more of a stake in this than simple curiosity. He sounds like an investigator of some kind. Remember the old childrens joke, "What are pennies made of?" That was my initial thought about his user name when he first appeared. No offense intended SP, Just speculation.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
runner4him
post May 4 2007, 09:49 PM
Post #107

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(Skyhook @ May 4 2007, 09:43 PM) [snapback]194170[/snapback]

My impression is that Mr. SP is a professional of some kind. Prospecting for information. He seems to be persistent, and not to be deterred in his quest. He seems to expect that people comply with his requests/demands. He seems eager and in a hurry, but he is polite, and I believe him when he says vindictiveness is not his style. That is not a very good style when you want people to help you. He quickly took apart those financial court documents that I think are indeciferable to the average person. As others have pointed out, he is acting like he has more of a stake in this than simple curiosity. He sounds like an investigator of some kind. Remember the old childrens joke, "What are pennies made of?" That was my initial thought about his user name when he first appeared. No offense intended SP, Just speculation.

Agree.................WOW....the "what are pennies made of?" comment.....my initial thought too. No offense intended Penny Penny.

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post May 4 2007, 10:29 PM
Post #108

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,486

QUOTE(Skyhook @ May 4 2007, 08:43 PM) [snapback]194170[/snapback]

No offense taken. Even though I don't recall that "what are pennies made of joke?" According to the internet the composition of the penny changed in 1982 - but that's not what you were referring to. So perhaps someone can clue me in on the rest of the joke.

You could call me a professional - if that means graduating college. I am also persistent and inquisitive. And, yes, upon reflection on my 2nd or 3rd day as a bsda member, I agree that on day one and two I was in a bit of a hurry. But I'm trying to slow down. After all I do have to allow adequate time for responses to be prepared in answer to my questions.

I am not vindictive, but neither am I ready to express an opinion without hearing both sides of an issue - learned this lesson some many years ago when I was told a story (I won't bore you with the details) and the facts told me at the time were true. Only problem was - as I found out quite some months later - the facts were incomplete and critical facts were omitted. When I stumbled onto the rest of the facts much later - my opinion was changed to the complete opposite of my first opinion. So now I ask questions to get the the full facts, before setting my opinion in concrete.

Neither am I an investigator, other than for my own interests as I described above.

God bless.

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)

+Quote Post
roxe
post May 4 2007, 10:37 PM
Post #109

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

edited for content...

This post has been edited by roxe: May 4 2007, 10:40 PM

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post May 4 2007, 10:44 PM
Post #110

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ May 4 2007, 09:29 PM) [snapback]194175[/snapback]

snip...

I am not vindictive, but neither am I ready to express an opinion without hearing both sides of an issue - learned this lesson some many years ago when I was told a story (I won't bore you with the details) and the facts told me at the time were true. Only problem was - as I found out quite some months later - the facts were incomplete and critical facts were omitted. When I stumbled onto the rest of the facts much later - my opinion was changed to the complete opposite of my first opinion. So now I ask questions to get the the full facts, before setting my opinion in concrete.

Neither am I an investigator, other than for my own interests as I described above.

God bless.

I can respect your point here - I think we all have been there, done that, and only want truth, especially these days with what we have at hand before us. Times are changing, people don't just sit still and take that spoon fed crapola they use to...people are not so gullable, though there are still some who are, but mostly for reasons that have nothing to do with intelligence, but rather fear. So, don't think for a minute you are the only one that feels they need to do their own homework, ask questions and make choices based on facts. That's everyone personal responsibility, and I think that most people at bsda are just that way. So, give people some credit when they have formed opinions, they have been working on it for some time, not just picking a "side", but after truth. One place to get alot of information is save3abn.com. Also, there are many people here at bsda that have personal information, which has been written here in various threads. You are free to take what you want, make your dicisions. You are probalby talking to many people off these forums, getting a good amount of information from people related to the situation as well. That's good, because if you are doing all these things, you are going to come to conclusions, your common sense won't lie to you, and you will have a good idea of the big picture. That's the most anyone can and should do. So, good luck in your progress. And, may you have the courage to accept what you see, whether you like what you find or not.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post May 4 2007, 10:56 PM
Post #111

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(Shiny Penny)
You could call me a professional - if that means graduating college. I am also persistent and inquisitive. And, yes, upon reflection on my 2nd or 3rd day as a bsda member, I agree that on day one and two I was in a bit of a hurry. But I'm trying to slow down. After all I do have to allow adequate time for responses to be prepared in answer to my questions.

We're also persistent, and will be patient for your answers. And we're not shy to offer encouragement. How hard is it really to read a few short paragraphs of Kerr's letter and offer a comment or two? She is as true blue as they come and spent years with those folks and has a veiw from the inside. Nothing in BK's letter has ever been refuted. There is no other side to examine. Maybe, if we can't spark some interest, I'll copy and paste the essence of her experience--the phone call she received from DS, and if you have no response, that may be all we need to know.

And with regards to the court case, nothing is left out. Both sides are all there for the whole world to see, and to reach some conclusion. You don't have to agree with the recommendation, just offer a perspective why you might disagree.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
beartrap
post May 4 2007, 11:50 PM
Post #112

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(calvin @ May 4 2007, 10:01 AM) [snapback]194106[/snapback]

What does the 10 Commandment book have to do with the divorce? They were already divorce and Danny remarried by time of the book.

I believe the 10 Commandments book is an excerpt from "The Anti-Christ Agenda" which, to my recollection, was written before the divorce.

+Quote Post
Observer
post May 5 2007, 05:52 AM
Post #113

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ May 4 2007, 10:29 PM) [snapback]194175[/snapback]

No offense taken. Even though I don't recall that "what are pennies made of joke?" According to the internet the composition of the penny changed in 1982 - but that's not what you were referring to. So perhaps someone can clue me in on the rest of the joke.

God bless.

On the Internet, people are often not who they claim to be. Many of us here in BSDA have become cynical in regard to the claims made by people here, especially those who post under pennamaes.

Frankly, I do not care. People have a right to use pen names. I do not object.

Sure, some are trolling for information. I do not mind. In some ways, they give as much as they get, and it benefits us as well as them.

As a former Army officer, I learned to talk to you "enemy." Doing so is as much to my advantge as it may be to the "enemy," and often more so.

So, even if SP comes from the "dark side" smile.gif :-) ;-) let SP come and dialogue with us. I do not mind.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post May 5 2007, 08:58 AM
Post #114

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

SP has let me know he's read Barbara Kerr's letter--as of last night. He needs time to sort this out in his mind, but will offer a comment perhaps on Sunday (too busy today).

Compare the speed with which he was able to assess Fran's post, and evaluate the 990 forms. I expect that reading the 3abn vs. State of Illinois court case will be a breeze...and simply letting us know if he understand what 3abn was doing wrong. A simple yes or no would suffice.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Skyhook
post May 5 2007, 09:19 AM
Post #115

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,121

I believe it was Sister who indicateed that there were at least a couple of books being written. Bsda would be a treasure trove for such persons and could save them a lot of leg work. Also a few months ago someone posted that reporters had been around questioning certain people. I don't know, I am just wondering.

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post May 5 2007, 11:18 AM
Post #116

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Eirene @ Apr 26 2007, 11:07 PM) [snapback]193174[/snapback]

If your whole scenerio was accurate then at the very least he would be guilty of stupidity. I would think any competant lawyer would have checked the status of the activation before driving from Mass to Southern IL

Were you saying something about stupidity, Eirene?

ARDC Individual Attorney Record of Public Registration and Public Disciplinary and Disability Information as of May 4, 2007 at 12:04:17 PM:

http://www.iardc.org

Full Licensed Name: Laird James Heal
Full Former name(s): None
Date of Admission as Lawyer
by Illinois Supreme Court: June 4, 1991
Registered Business Address: Laird J. Heal, Esq.
3 Clinton Rd. P.O. Box 365
Sterling, MA 01564-2363
Registered Business Phone: (978) 422-0135
Illinois Registration Status: Active and authorized to practice law - Last Registered Year: 2007
Malpractice Insurance:
(Current as of date of registration;
consult attorney for further information) In annual registration, attorney reported that he/she has malpractice coverage.

Public Record of Discipline
and Pending Proceedings: None

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post May 5 2007, 11:54 AM
Post #117

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Fran @ Apr 27 2007, 12:58 AM) [snapback]193181[/snapback]

Eirene;

If your scenario is correct, then the same stupidity and incompetency must apply to the Trust Fund Donors of 3ABN and donors that give to other ministries through 3ABN.

Let's compare the circumstances.

1. The lawyer sends in $500 to renew his license ahead of time and I am sure he received a receipt. I'll bet the Clerk had even made a deposit and the check had probably cleared his bank account. Now why would he not expect that all was complete?

2. Now consider the stupid, incompetent, donors that gave to 3ABN through Trust Funds. The gave their money or property; I am sure the checks got cashed and cleared the donors bank account. Why would donors go and check to make sure the donations were posted when they received a piece of paper telling them all was well. Yet, after auditors checked, low and behold, $2.45 Million Dollars was NOT posted. Why were these donors so stupid as to not even check?

3. Now consider the stupid, incompetent, donors that gave to other ministries through 3ABN, and received their cleared check from the bank and receive a very pretty receipt in the mail. Why on earth would they not think the money went to the ministry they requested it be sent to? Instead it WAS posted, but to the 3ABN account and added to the 3ABN Income?

I believe each person above that paid/donated their money, accepted by faith from their receipt, that all was well and complete. It just goes to show how many people have had their faith misplaced by deceiving paperwork and people. I ask you, just who is the stupid one here? Was it the one that gave $500.00 or those that gave $2.45 Million Dollars? This should be a real no brain-er. It is the one that DID NOT POST ANY OF THE ABOVE.

Goodness, this was in 2001! Shall we review 2002? We can, you know. What was that $1.7+Million Dollars not posted. Trust Funds again. There really must be a long learning curve for 3ABN, like maybe 20 years or however long they have been doing trust funds.

Since the checks were cleared, what bank account was used? At the end of each month all of the bank accounts are to be reconciled. They should be caught in the month they were received! Maybe I am wrong and 3ABN just doesn't bother to reconcile their bank accounts? Why did it take 1 year or more to find them not posted.

If you doubt my truth, I will be more than happy to give you a link to the IL vs. 3ABN Property Tax Lawsuit and the yearly Internal Revenue Form 990's; then you to can decide for yourself who is stupid and incompetent. That is not for me to say.

Fran hiya.gif

I missed your post the first time around. I think in view of Pete's posting it is time to revisit what you wrote IMO.

nw

This post has been edited by Noahswife: May 5 2007, 11:57 AM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
runner4him
post May 5 2007, 01:29 PM
Post #118

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(Skyhook @ May 5 2007, 09:19 AM) [snapback]194213[/snapback]

I believe it was Sister who indicateed that there were at least a couple of books being written. Bsda would be a treasure trove for such persons and could save them a lot of leg work. Also a few months ago someone posted that reporters had been around questioning certain people. I don't know, I am just wondering.

Just wondering... is it possible that such persons could be gathering more info in order to use it in another law suit against any more individuals? DS did say we have filed papers on two people for now. Interesting about the book possibilities...hope not!

['Shiny Penny'] Even though I don't recall that "what are pennies made of joke?" According to the internet the composition of the penny changed in 1982 - but that's not what you were referring to. So perhaps someone can clue me in on the rest of the joke.

The Penny thing goes way back when I was a kid....anyone else besides Skyhook know about it?

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post May 5 2007, 03:08 PM
Post #119

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(runner4him @ May 5 2007, 12:29 PM) [snapback]194233[/snapback]

Just wondering... is it possible that such persons could be gathering more info in order to use it in another law suit against any more individuals? DS did say we have filed papers on two people for now. Interesting about the book possibilities...hope not!

The Penny thing goes way back when I was a kid....anyone else besides Skyhook know about it?

So far I think that ShinyPenny is checking out the information and is withholding full judgment.

My friend's dad always used to ask what pennies were made of, whenever they passed a policeman on the road.

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: May 5 2007, 03:09 PM

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post May 5 2007, 03:15 PM
Post #120

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ May 5 2007, 10:18 AM) [snapback]194225[/snapback]

Were you saying something about stupidity, Eirene?
ARDC Individual Attorney Record of Public Registration and Public Disciplinary and Disability Information as of May 4, 2007 at 12:04:17 PM:

http://www.iardc.org
Full Licensed Name: Laird James Heal
Full Former name(s): None
Date of Admission as Lawyer
by Illinois Supreme Court: June 4, 1991
Registered Business Address: Laird J. Heal, Esq.
3 Clinton Rd. P.O. Box 365
Sterling, MA 01564-2363
Registered Business Phone: (978) 422-0135
Illinois Registration Status: Active and authorized to practice law - Last Registered Year: 2007
Malpractice Insurance:
(Current as of date of registration;
consult attorney for further information) In annual registration, attorney reported that he/she has malpractice coverage.
Public Record of Discipline
and Pending Proceedings: None

Pete, I am convinced that God has given you the gift or timing (and wit).
Thanks for your contributions here....you are another special member of this great bsda fam!

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:29 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church