Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13617&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:11:30 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Linda's Schedule
Noahswife
post Jun 6 2007, 10:02 AM
Post #16

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Voktar of Zargon @ Jun 2 2007, 09:36 PM) [snapback]198008[/snapback]

Doesn't any one see this as a positive statement? Yeh, the Northern California Conference president wouldn't invite Linda to minister(Ohio is, and I plan to be there). But neither will the chairman of Amazing Facts board invite Danny to speak as of today!

VofZ hiya.gif

It is my understanding that Linda has now also been added to services on Friday but I do not know yet the time or her role. Has anyone else heard since we are now less than 10 days away? I checked her website and do not see any updates as to her schedule.

nw
C"i"

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Jun 6 2007, 10:03 AM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jun 6 2007, 07:41 PM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

I was the phone with Linda for over two hours today, and we talked about some of her events coming up (CA and OH for example).

She has submitted information to her webmaster to have her website updated (planned for tomorrow) as she has a few changes/adds being made on it. Just a matter of waiting for them to get it done. wallbash.gif

At Ohio Campmeeting she is on for Friday night and Sabbath afternoon.

- Friday night she is singing just before Ron Halverson Sr. speaks.
- Sabbath she does a concert in the afternoon (4pm I believe it is).

UPDATING:

I am getting the details for her California event and will post that soon.

smile.gif

I have received details on what Linda's schedule regarding Northern California July 6th and 7th.

July 6 and 7, at 6:30 PM both nights. This event is open to all and an offering will be taken both nights to cover expenses.

The address is:
The Light
525 Fifth Street
Santa Rosa, CA

website for "The Light "is here >>> The Light

Contact number: 707-694-5885 (leave message)

This event is being sponsored by Loud Cry Music Ministry

The theme is along the lines of Operation Global Rain. Along with Linda's messages both nights there will also be a mini concert with Kathy Schallert and Linda Shelton. There will be Praise and Worship, and Linda's message from the Word!

While Linda is in N. Cal for this long weekend, she will be doing some grass roots ministry Thursday and Friday morning in the area, I believe this will include visiting a womens shelter.

If you have any questions or would like further details regarding Sabbath morning, and fellowship after church, you may PM me smile.gif I'll do my best to answer!

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Jun 12 2007, 07:37 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
mozart
post Jun 6 2007, 08:11 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

wow that is great to hear. wish i could be there. God bless the honest Christian folks in Ohio.
"As The Tide Begins To Turn"

thanks SSOM and give her my love and support.
wave.gif Linda
f-r-r-r-om Mozar-r-r-r-t **

**(Scottish br-r-r-ogue added for-r-r our-r-r wee Bear-r-r-r-us laddy)

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jun 6 2007, 07:41 PM) [snapback]198651[/snapback]

I was the phone with Linda for over two hours today, and we talked about some of her events coming up (CA and OH for example).

She has submitted information to her webmaster to have her website updated (planned for tomorrow) as she has a few changes/adds being made on it. Just a matter of waiting for them to get it done. wallbash.gif

smile.gif

This post has been edited by mozart: Jun 6 2007, 08:18 PM

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jun 6 2007, 08:13 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jun 6 2007, 05:41 PM) [snapback]198651[/snapback]

smile.gif

happydance.gif just does my heart good to know that Linda has moved on and is being offered to minister in churches and even campmeetings. rap.gif

girlpower.gif

Rosyroi cheer.gif

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jun 12 2007, 07:38 PM
Post #20

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

[quote name='sonshineonme' post='198651' date='Jun 6 2007, 06:41 PM']

quote]

UPDATING:

smile.gif
I have received details on Linda's schedule regarding Northern California July 6th and 7th.

July 6 and 7, at 6:30 PM both nights. This event is open to all and an offering will be taken both nights to cover expenses.

The address is:
The Light
525 Fifth Street
Santa Rosa, CA

website for "The Light "is here >>> The Light

Contact number: 707-694-5885 (leave message)

This event is being sponsored by Loud Cry Music Ministry

The theme is along the lines of Operation Global Rain. Along with Linda's messages both nights there will also be a mini concert with Kathy Schallert and Linda Shelton. There will be Praise and Worship, and Linda's message from the Word!

Her complete schedule at this moment:

Thursday PM: The Rose womens Shelter AND the Redwood Gospel Mission. The Rose has about 25 women and children who will receive a wonderful blessing by having Linda present a Bible study just for them. The Redwod Gospel Mission is a homeless Shelter/work progam/Recovery Program for men. An hour long presentation at the Redwood Gospel Mission will precede the Bible Study at the Rose.

Friday AM: Manna Home, a 10 month womens recovery Program.

Friday afternoon: visiting some folk that want to meet her very much :-) one lady inparticular is staying alive just to meet Linda Shelton. She has been a faithful supporter of 3ABN since the beginning (not any more though, but she still watches it). She is 102 years old and cannot wait to meet Linda.

Friday PM: Linda will present at The Light, the theme is Operation Global Rain (as stated above).

Sabbath AM: church, as a member, no speaking, just worshiping with the family :-)

Sabbath PM: Same as Friday PM at "The Light" (all stated above)

If you have any questions or would like further details regarding Sabbath morning, and fellowship after church, you may PM me smile.gif I'll do my best to answer!

(bumping) lol.gif

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Jun 12 2007, 10:47 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Voktar of Zargon
post Jun 16 2007, 08:08 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,188

Saw Linda at Ohio camp meeting. She had Pastor Paschal with her who used to sing with "Alliance" at Oakwood before they became "Take 6." He was also her pastor at the Springfield church but he's now moving on to the Orlando area. The pastors wife(?) was also with them. Most of the program was made up of the three of them singing very powerful gospel harmonies. Loved it. Linda also brought a state of the art music video that she opened the program with and sang along with. Very impressive.
My wife and I had a nice talk with her after the program. She said that this was the first big event that she has done since all of the traumatic happenings.
I asked her if she had any words for the folks at BSDA. She said, "Tell them that I thank them all from the bottom of my heart."

This post has been edited by Voktar of Zargon: Jun 16 2007, 08:13 PM

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Jun 16 2007, 11:16 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(Voktar of Zargon @ Jun 16 2007, 06:08 PM) [snapback]200202[/snapback]

Saw Linda at Ohio camp meeting. She had Pastor Paschal with her who used to sing with "Alliance" at Oakwood before they became "Take 6." He was also her pastor at the Springfield church but he's now moving on to the Orlando area. The pastors wife(?) was also with them. Most of the program was made up of the three of them singing very powerful gospel harmonies. Loved it. Linda also brought a state of the art music video that she opened the program with and sang along with. Very impressive.
My wife and I had a nice talk with her after the program. She said that this was the first big event that she has done since all of the traumatic happenings.
I asked her if she had any words for the folks at BSDA. She said, "Tell them that I thank them all from the bottom of my heart."

Sounds very encouraging! I will probably see Linda on July 7 since I will be passing through on that day up to the Redwoods Coast for some R&R...

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jun 18 2007, 05:40 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

I am happy to hear that Linda is getting some ministry exposure. smile.gif

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jul 8 2007, 02:08 PM
Post #24

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Just an update on Linda's Santa Rosa concert at The Light. On Sabbath evening, July 7th, the concert hall was nicely full and all had a wonderful time sharing song, and inspirational messages. PB was thrilled to be invited to join as tenor for the trio along with Linda and Kathy. BSDA was represented by at least two members that evening and once the concert concluded, Linda was able to visit with a large number of her supporters for quite some time. Johann's son was there "acting" as her body guard, which was a sight to see!

Linda asked that I relay to all here who count themselves as supporters that she is so thankful for the work you are all doing to bring truth to light and stand firm against the false accusations and lies about her that have been spread around the world.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 19 2007, 04:20 PM
Post #25

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

Linda is busy preparing her next Sabbath sermon.

Stay tuned for more information later.

This post has been edited by Johann: Aug 19 2007, 04:37 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 20 2007, 11:52 AM
Post #26

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

Linda Shelton Letter of Recommendation August 20 2007

To: Whom It May Concern
From: Hubert Cisneros, Conference Secretary, Ohio Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
Date: August 20, 2007

We were pleased to have Linda Shelton give a Sabbath afternoon concert at the Ohio Camp Meeting on June 16, 2007 in Mount Vernon, Ohio at Mount Vernon Academy. I am able to recommend her to any group that would love to hear the gospel in music. Her singing and testimony uplifted the love of God and His Son Jesus Christ and I believe that she would be a blessing to any group that would be advantaged by her love of the Lord.

The first song that she sang, “Taking the High Road” was directed toward the young people who are faced with many temptations and the calling of God to “take the high road” by choosing His way. I believe that the high road is also what Linda Shelton took in her interactions with the camp meeting attendees in only uplifting the joy of serving the Lord. I hope that many churches and conferences would give her the opportunity to bless their congregations and conferences.

Singing with her on some of the songs was her pastor, Pastor Keith Paschall, along with church member, Paula Irby. They blended their voices to the glory of the kingdom of God.

If you have any further questions, I’d be happy to answer any you may have.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Aug 20 2007, 12:20 PM
Post #27

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

crybaby.gif was going to say a few words but right now am busy with tears of happiness that Linda Shelton's life is moving on sing2.gif in a Christ-like positive way. PTL.gif

Thank you Johann for posting the letter of recomendation. signthankspin.gif

Rosyroi crybaby.gif clap.gif

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 20 2007, 01:32 PM
Post #28

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Aug 20 2007, 08:20 PM) *
crybaby.gif was going to say a few words but right now am busy with tears of happiness that Linda Shelton's life is moving on sing2.gif in a Christ-like positive way. PTL.gif

Thank you Johann for posting the letter of recomendation. signthankspin.gif

Rosyroi crybaby.gif clap.gif

Thank you, Rosyroi. You will be happy to know that I have just talked to pastor James Byrd of the Frankfort Seventh-day Adventist Church at 127 Bender Drive, Fankfort, Kentucky.

He tells me that Linda is featured at a concert at his church

Friday, August 24, at 7 PM

Then she will preach the morning sermon on Sabbath

At 7 PM Saturday evening she has a concert at the the nearby

Shelbyville Seventh-day Adventist Church

Pastor Byrd assures me that any visitor is welcome to attend these events.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Aug 22 2007, 03:57 PM
Post #29

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(Johann @ Aug 20 2007, 10:52 AM) *
Linda Shelton Letter of Recommendation August 20 2007
To: Whom It May Concern
From: Hubert Cisneros, Conference Secretary, Ohio Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
Date: August 20, 2007

We were pleased to have Linda Shelton give a Sabbath afternoon concert at the Ohio Camp Meeting on June 16, 2007 in Mount Vernon, Ohio at Mount Vernon Academy. I am able to recommend her to any group that would love to hear the gospel in music. Her singing and testimony uplifted the love of God and His Son Jesus Christ and I believe that she would be a blessing to any group that would be advantaged by her love of the Lord.

The first song that she sang, “Taking the High Road” was directed toward the young people who are faced with many temptations and the calling of God to “take the high road” by choosing His way. I believe that the high road is also what Linda Shelton took in her interactions with the camp meeting attendees in only uplifting the joy of serving the Lord. I hope that many churches and conferences would give her the opportunity to bless their congregations and conferences.

Singing with her on some of the songs was her pastor, Pastor Keith Paschall, along with church member, Paula Irby. They blended their voices to the glory of the kingdom of God.

If you have any further questions, I’d be happy to answer any you may have.

It sounds like Linda is resuming her ministry little by little ... in fact picking up some speed now!

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Aug 23 2007, 03:46 PM
Post #30

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Johann @ Aug 20 2007, 02:32 PM) *
Thank you, Rosyroi. You will be happy to know that I have just talked to pastor James Byrd of the Frankfort Seventh-day Adventist Church at 127 Bender Drive, Fankfort, Kentucky.

He tells me that Linda is featured at a concert at his church

Friday, August 24, at 7 PM

Then she will preach the morning sermon on Sabbath

At 7 PM Saturday evening she has a concert at the the nearby

Shelbyville Seventh-day Adventist Church

Pastor Byrd assures me that any visitor is welcome to attend these events.

Really?!?! It's quite possible I may be coming through there about that time. That would be awesome.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:11 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church