Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13685&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:34:10 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Free Enterprise
Skyhook
post May 30 2007, 01:17 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,121

QUOTE(lurker @ May 30 2007, 11:35 AM) [snapback]197421[/snapback]

Actually, as it has been noted before, there is the property tax issue, but there are also separate State and IRS issues. There are questions about non profit status.

He can do this for anyone, that is except himself, his siblings, children, grandchildren, spouse and other disqualified persons.

There is a whoppin big fine for any of them doing this and this fine can also apply to the board members, managers and so on who allow it.

I haven't turned the TV on much lately, but 2 or 3 weeks ago they were running an ad for Tommy' and Donna Klein's CD. I saw it several times.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mozart
post May 30 2007, 01:32 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(Skyhook @ May 30 2007, 01:17 PM) [snapback]197442[/snapback]

I haven't turned the TV on much lately, but 2 or 3 weeks ago they were running an ad for Tommy' and Donna Klein's CD. I saw it several times.

who was it that said on here that that CD was like being at a Roller-Rink??? roflmao.gif
oh, we are heathens aren't we!

This post has been edited by mozart: May 30 2007, 01:33 PM

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post May 30 2007, 04:59 PM
Post #18

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Fran @ May 30 2007, 08:47 AM) [snapback]197423[/snapback]

[b]Well, I was interested in those Dogs. My Chihuahua is worth Millions of Dollars! I did not find ONE Chihuahua listed!

My little 4-5 pound-er is a good hunter! She can find food every time, but she usually turns her nose up when she finds it!

She can find me 100% of the time. In fact, she sits in her bed everywhere I go. She has lots of small dog beds in the house. Even one on top of my desk. She can tell me when she needs food, a drink and when she needs to...Uh, you know.

How can they not list the smartest Dog in the world!

It goes to show, value is in the eye of the beholder!

Fran,

When the hunters have tired of bagging geese, ducks and pheasants and start putting hummingbirds into their crosshairs, your chihuahua will be the most saleable dog on that site. In fact, it just might be a good idea to start her training soon. Ya just never know.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Fran
post May 30 2007, 05:08 PM
Post #19

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ May 30 2007, 05:59 PM) [snapback]197473[/snapback]

Fran,

When the hunters have tired of bagging geese, ducks and pheasants and start putting hummingbirds into their crosshairs, your chihuahua will be the most saleable dog on that site. In fact, it just might be a good idea to start her training soon. Ya just never know.

PB

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Skyhook
post May 30 2007, 10:36 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Fran @ May 30 2007, 11:47 AM) [snapback]197423[/snapback]

[b]Well, I was interested in those Dogs. My Chihuahua is worth Millions of Dollars! I did not find ONE Chihuahua listed!

My little 4-5 pound-er is a good hunter! She can find food every time, but she usually turns her nose up when she finds it!

She can find me 100% of the time. In fact, she sits in her bed everywhere I go. She has lots of small dog beds in the house. Even one on top of my desk. She can tell me when she needs food, a drink and when she needs to...Uh, you know.

How can they not list the smartest Dog in the world!

I

Fran, this is off topic, I guess, but I took care of a friend's chihuahua for a few days last week. I live in the mountains. The first time the dog spotted deer in the yard he charged at them as if he would tear them up. It was hilarious to see two full grown deer running in a panic being chased by this tiny dog.
A day or two later I had my front door open and the porch steps blocked so the dog couldn't get off the porch. Its too high for him to jump. A doe that is one of my regulars always comes up to the porch and looks in the door when it is open and I give her an apple. This time the dog saw her walking across the yard. He ran to the edge of the porch and went into a stance with his head down and an alert intimidating stare at the deer. The deer just walked right up and put her nose up to his. The poor dog was confused, I think, but started wagging his tail furiously, thinking its play time. He ran back and forth, but couldn't bring himself to jump off the porch. The deer was startled a little but she didn't run. It was really funny.
Sorry for the digression, but I had to tell my chihuahua story. They are great little dogs. I had heard they are fearless, and I think its true.

+Quote Post
mozart
post May 30 2007, 11:27 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ May 30 2007, 04:59 PM) [snapback]197473[/snapback]

Fran,

PB

roflmao.gif spoton.gif roflmao.gif

wow skyhook, sounds like you have a great yard. mind invitin' some of us to come stay for a spell???? clap.gif clap.gif
QUOTE(Skyhook @ May 30 2007, 10:36 PM) [snapback]197517[/snapback]

Fran, this is off topic, I guess, but I took care of a friend's chihuahua for a few days last week. I live in the mountains. The first time the dog spotted deer in the yard he charged at them as if he would tear them up. It was hilarious to see two full grown deer running in a panic being chased by this tiny dog.
A day or two later I had my front door open and the porch steps blocked so the dog couldn't get off the porch. Its too high for him to jump. A doe that is one of my regulars always comes up to the porch and looks in the door when it is open and I give her an apple. This time the dog saw her walking across the yard. He ran to the edge of the porch and went into a stance with his head down and an alert intimidating stare at the deer. The deer just walked right up and put her nose up to his. The poor dog was confused, I think, but started wagging his tail furiously, thinking its play time. He ran back and forth, but couldn't bring himself to jump off the porch. The deer was startled a little but she didn't run. It was really funny.
Sorry for the digression, but I had to tell my chihuahua story. They are great little dogs. I had heard they are fearless, and I think its true.

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Skyhook
post May 31 2007, 01:56 AM
Post #22

Advanced Member

QUOTE(mozart @ May 31 2007, 12:27 AM) [snapback]197526[/snapback]

roflmao.gif spoton.gif roflmao.gif

wow skyhook, sounds like you have a great yard. mind invitin' some of us to come stay for a spell???? clap.gif clap.gif

That would be great!! I hardly ever have company. Most of my friends live in the SF bay area which is about a 7-8 hour drive.

+Quote Post
Fran
post May 31 2007, 10:13 AM
Post #23

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Skyhook @ May 30 2007, 11:36 PM) [snapback]197517[/snapback]

My Mandy Louise thinks she is a really big thing too! She loves to chase the peacocks out of our back yard! The big dogs hear the ruckus and come running to the fence to see her act. They all want to play!

It is so funny!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
lurker
post Jun 1 2007, 11:41 AM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

"I haven't turned the TV on much lately, but 2 or 3 weeks ago they were running an ad for Tommy' and Donna Klein's CD. I saw it several times. " Skyhook

Folks, I love your cute doggie stories but this was my point exactly. Tommy, Danny, Melody and Tammy+Bruce. It seems to be run like a family business, not like a non profit corporation.

This post has been edited by lurker: Jun 1 2007, 11:44 AM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jun 4 2007, 03:53 AM
Post #25

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Skyhook @ May 30 2007, 09:17 PM) [snapback]197442[/snapback]

I saw it yesterday. Also Danny telling about the AF-3ABN merger. Were these re-runs?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:34 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church