Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13839&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:31:39 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Walt Thompson Defends The Lawsuit
FineArt
post Jun 18 2007, 07:29 PM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,517

QUOTE(runner4him @ Jun 18 2007, 08:09 PM) [snapback]200433[/snapback]

Right on Daryl! I for one am getting a wee bit tired of waiting. We need the open book so we can all read the story of what, why, who. That response of "the lawyer made me do it" is so lame. (referring to the secrecy) We do have a vested interest in this whole mess...prior donors/supporters, ones who possibly could be on the chopping block next, ones who are concerned about cleaning up this mess and having some kind of restitution for the victims...and more.
Actually you can call it whatever you want....BSDA has done a great service in bringing much of this out to the light. Thank you BSDA!

thank you BSDA

clapping.gif

--------------------

God's blessings to you all

"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep His Commandments for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgement, with every secret thing, whether it be good or whether it be evil" Ecc. 12: 13,14
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mikell
post Jun 18 2007, 07:59 PM
Post #32

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,546

Hitler’s Minister for Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, Joseph Goebbels once said, “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.” Can that fit anyone we know of in the 3ABN organization? Just asking, smile.gif

This post has been edited by mikell: Jun 19 2007, 11:36 PM

+Quote Post
erik
post Jun 25 2007, 04:24 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

Hey Walt,

Here is my email please me a copy of your email.

erikwenberg@hotmail.com

Thank you

Erik

P.S. I will be posting in its full length on the web for all to read.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jun 25 2007, 06:41 PM
Post #34

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Jun 16 2007, 07:18 PM) [snapback]200189[/snapback]

Why is nothing happening?

Something has been happening during all that time: The church leaders have been cashing their payroll checks. I am sure they haven't missed a one. And you have to give them credit for that. It's not easy to cash a check and look the other direction every week.

And that reminds me of a true story.

It is about a man who lives in our neighborhood. He takes his big dog for a walk every afternoon. The dog eventually has to squat on the neighbor's lawn and leave a "gift" for the homeowner to come home and find.

Well, while the dog squats and relieves itself, the man looks up at the clouds, the treetops, the airplanes; he looks every direction except at the dog and what the dog is grinding out.

Sometimes, I think church leaders are like that: They prefer to look up at the clouds so they can pretend not to notice what is happening on the church's front lawn.

Interesting way to put it... blink.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Jun 25 2007, 09:52 PM
Post #35

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(erik @ Jun 25 2007, 05:24 PM) [snapback]201424[/snapback]

Hey Walt,
Here is my email please me a copy of your email.

erikwenberg@hotmail.com
Thank you
Erik

P.S. I will be posting in its full length on the web for all to read.

I have heard that anyone can go to the 3abn web site and click on the contact section at the top and then click on the e-mail link....then you can ask any question and give them your e-mail address and soon after you should receive a reply. Try it.

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Jun 25 2007, 09:57 PM
Post #36

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(runner4him @ Jun 25 2007, 09:52 PM) [snapback]201468[/snapback]

I have heard that anyone can go to the 3abn web site and click on the contact section at the top and then click on the e-mail link....then you can ask any question and give them your e-mail address and soon after you should receive a reply. Try it.

. . . provided you want to take the chance of being on their mailing list!

+Quote Post
mikell
post Jun 25 2007, 10:42 PM
Post #37

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,546

QUOTE(Ralph @ Jun 25 2007, 09:57 PM) [snapback]201469[/snapback]

. . . provided you want to take the chance of being on their mailing list!

ha, you mean "the chance" to get hit for money? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jun 25 2007, 10:58 PM
Post #38

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(mikell @ Jun 25 2007, 09:42 PM) [snapback]201473[/snapback]

ha, you mean "the chance" to get hit for money? smile.gif

of cour$e we got way offtopic but....

Of cour$e it i$ alway$ the donation$ fir$t. Then they preach the "Me$$age". Then they a$k for donation$ again.

Don't forget those million$ Danny is a$king for now.

Ro$yRoi

This post has been edited by Rosyroi: Jun 25 2007, 11:06 PM

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:31 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church