Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14502&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:23:28 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wow! Thanks, Danny., We appreciate the mention on air.
SoulEspresso
post Aug 2 2007, 11:13 AM
Post #16

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,262

Deleted. sad.gif

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: Aug 2 2007, 11:19 AM

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Brenda
post Aug 2 2007, 01:19 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,814

QUOTE(Ozzie @ Aug 2 2007, 07:23 PM) *
Desperate people do desperate (stupid) things! fear.gif Sounds like he doesn't know what to do next and is really grasping at straws! oops.gif scared.gif ranting.gif Sad!

He might have achieved at least part of his goal, I just put 3ABN into a Google Australia search. The ad did not come up but there was no mention of save3ABN in the first 10 pages.

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Aug 2 2007, 05:15 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

Just watched Danny and Brandy Shelton introducing tonight's ASI meeting for 3ABN on location at Louisville, Kentucky...he referred to the "movers and shakers" of ASI (no promotion here of BSDA, unfortunately!).

This post has been edited by Artiste: Aug 2 2007, 05:15 PM

+Quote Post
4reneyonly
post Aug 7 2007, 05:26 AM
Post #19

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,162

He's starting to look, sound, and act rather, PTLish! rofl1.gif

Another beggar-man-thief TVsnack.gif Tune in tomorrow, same time, same place...

--------------------
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:26-28 KJV

+Quote Post
lowender
post Aug 7 2007, 10:34 AM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,696

You people are making a mistake. This isn't just Danny Shelton you are trashing. This is PROPHET Danny Shelton! If he gathers tithe or divorces his wife and marries a younger woman, then we must remember, he is entitled to that... We could never understand and we aren't supposed to understand. What we interpret as Biblical counsel on matters like money & marriage does not apply to Danny. He has saved so many more souls than any of us...

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Aug 7 2007, 10:52 AM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(lowender @ Aug 7 2007, 09:34 AM) *
You people are making a mistake. This isn't just Danny Shelton you are trashing. This is PROPHET Danny Shelton! If he gathers tithe or divorces his wife and marries a younger woman, then we must remember, he is entitled to that... We could never understand and we aren't supposed to understand. What we interpret as Biblical counsel on matters like money & marriage does not apply to Danny. He has saved so many more souls than any of us...

I don't think we are trashing Danny Shelton. After all, that wouldn't be adhering to high moral ground or good Christian principles in our comments.

We're just missing the fact, as you pointed out, that he is above all the rest of us because of the many souls he has saved.

This post has been edited by Artiste: Aug 7 2007, 10:53 AM

+Quote Post
no_cults
post Aug 7 2007, 11:06 AM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,322

QUOTE(Ozzie @ Aug 2 2007, 04:23 AM) *
Desperate people do desperate (stupid) things! fear.gif Sounds like he doesn't know what to do next and is really grasping at straws! oops.gif scared.gif ranting.gif Sad!

The dumbest thing he's done was the lawsuit!!

Is he inviting 60 minutes?

Does he want 3abn on Trinity Foundation's radar?

+Quote Post
lowender
post Aug 7 2007, 11:10 AM
Post #23

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Artiste @ Aug 7 2007, 11:52 AM) *
I don't think we are trashing Danny Shelton. After all, that wouldn't be adhering to high moral ground or good Christian principles in our comments.

We're just missing the fact, as you pointed out, that he is above all the rest of us because of the many souls he has saved.

Absolutely! He is an anointed man & he knows better than us, he even knows better for us...

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Aug 8 2007, 11:09 AM
Post #24

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(lowender @ Aug 7 2007, 12:34 PM) *

OK, so let me be sure I understand:

1. Based on the above commentary, Danny Shelton is a PROPHET.

2. Based on the above commentary, Danny Shelton's behavior and statements, though clearly contrary to the scriptures, are not to be questioned because he is infallible and beyond reproach because he is a PROPHET.

3. Based on the above commentary, Danny Shelton is not only a PROPHET but he is also the savior of many souls.

Is there anything else?

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Aug 8 2007, 11:12 AM
Post #25

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

LOL!!!! Lowender this is priceless! rofl1.gif
QUOTE(lowender @ Aug 7 2007, 09:34 AM) *

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Aug 8 2007, 02:27 PM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(princessdi @ Aug 8 2007, 11:12 AM) *
LOL!!!! Lowender this is priceless! rofl1.gif

Actually I have heard that 3abn has been compared to a prophet and a high official there said you can take the biblical tests of a prophet and check out 3abn - bingo it is a prophet! I am not sure if he meant the network, the board members, the CEO, the ?????? wacko.gif wacko.gif

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Aug 8 2007, 02:53 PM
Post #27

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(runner4him @ Aug 8 2007, 04:27 PM) *
Actually I have heard that 3abn has been compared to a prophet and a high official there said you can take the biblical tests of a prophet and check out 3abn - bingo it is a prophet! I am not sure if he meant the network, the board members, the CEO, the ?????? wacko.gif wacko.gif

Is there any difference? uhm.gif

+Quote Post
Skyhook
post Aug 8 2007, 03:14 PM
Post #28

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,121

QUOTE(runner4him @ Aug 8 2007, 03:27 PM) *

That sounds like Pentecostal influence. I have been told that it isn't that unusual for people in some of the Pentecostal denominations to attain to the status of prophet. I know at least one Adventist former Pentecostal "prophet."

+Quote Post
lowender
post Aug 8 2007, 05:52 PM
Post #29

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Skyhook @ Aug 8 2007, 04:14 PM) *
That sounds like Pentecostal influence. I have been told that it isn't that unusual for people in some of the Pentecostal denominations to attain to the status of prophet. I know at least one Adventist former Pentecostal "prophet."

The very questioning of this man's anointing & his status as a prophet is wrong in itself... Each of us who has ever questionned these facts should be ashamed! Prophet Danny Shelton could not stear us wrong. I will repeat... He not only knows better THAN us... He knows better FOR us!

+Quote Post
copasetic
post Aug 8 2007, 06:33 PM
Post #30

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,380

"Wouldn't it be amazing if people that are writing and going on these Internets..." ?

That sounds very familiar to me. Sounds like somebody else that I know of who heard "Rumors on the Internets":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKTH6f1JfX8

rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

This post has been edited by copasetic: Aug 8 2007, 06:37 PM

--------------------
"On your best day, you aren't as smart as I am on my worst day!!!"

Judge Judith "Judge Judy" Sheindlin

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:23 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church