Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14502&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:23:30 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wow! Thanks, Danny., We appreciate the mention on air.
PeacefulBe
post Aug 9 2007, 07:18 AM
Post #31

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(copasetic @ Aug 8 2007, 05:33 PM) *
"Wouldn't it be amazing if people that are writing and going on these Internets..." ?

That sounds very familiar to me. Sounds like somebody else that I know of who heard "Rumors on the Internets":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKTH6f1JfX8

rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

I knew I had heard that usage elsewhere! rofl1.gif Just couldn't put my finger on where. Thanks for solving that mystery, copasetic!

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Aug 9 2007, 09:57 PM
Post #32

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(lowender @ Aug 7 2007, 11:34 AM) *
You people are making a mistake. This isn't just Danny Shelton you are trashing. This is PROPHET Danny Shelton! If he gathers tithe or divorces his wife and marries a younger woman, then we must remember, he is entitled to that... We could never understand and we aren't supposed to understand. What we interpret as Biblical counsel on matters like money & marriage does not apply to Danny. He has saved so many more souls than any of us...

I agree with you - you definitely don't understand. I must have missed reading the part that says Dan is exempt.

(By the way, you don't have to post this trash in every thread.)

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:23 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church