Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15002&st=120 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:06:07 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Larry Romrell: Adventist Connections?
lowender
post Aug 26 2007, 11:24 PM
Post #121

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,696

Fallible Human Being...

I wrote an e-mail to Walt Thompson telling him that the excesses at 3ABN are unnecessary. Meaning, the corporate jet, the state of the art gymnasium, the corporate jet trips to Salt Lake City for Danny to take in a Utah Jazz game, the fleet of vehicles, etc...

Dr. Thompson wrote back & said he had no knowledge of what I was talking about...

So, FallibleHuman Being... Is Walt Thompson intellectually honest?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Aug 26 2007, 11:28 PM
Post #122

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Ozzie @ Aug 26 2007, 10:04 PM) *
So, these 'loyal supporters' see this as 'THEIR MONEY' rather than God's money do they? Srewardship principles remind us that ALL that we have, belongs to God. We are favoured with the means to do God's Will and His Work. Would you call it 'responsible stewardship' taking brethren to Court? no.gif I wonder how God sees it, or doesn't that matter to DS and Co? sadwalk.gif

Taking brethren to court and using that money to falsly deny that they have any affiliation with the Seventh-day Adventist church and denying that their programming is of a denominational nature. Anyone who has ever watched 3ABN KNOWS that this is a lie. 3ABN and their attorneys are lying in that part of the lawsuit. We know it, and they know it. It is established FACT that 3ABN IS affiliated very closely with the SDA church, and that their programming is very denominational in nature. So where else are they lying? How much of the rest of that suit is also lies? Perhaps Joy has a good point where he talks about misuse of process.

This post has been edited by beartrap: Aug 26 2007, 11:38 PM

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Aug 26 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #123

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Ozzie @ Aug 27 2007, 01:04 AM) *
So, these 'loyal supporters' see this as 'THEIR MONEY' rather than God's money do they? Srewardship principles remind us that ALL that we have, belongs to God. We are favoured with the means to do God's Will and His Work. Would you call it 'responsible stewardship' taking brethren to Court? no.gif I wonder how God sees it, or doesn't that matter to DS and Co? sadwalk.gif

Here's an idea...

How about you don't sit in judgment of others and tell them where they should and should not spend their hard earned money, and in turn they won't sit in judgment of you and where you decide to spend the money you earn?

The golden rule solves so many of lifes dilemmas....

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Aug 26 2007, 11:36 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Aug 26 2007, 11:48 PM
Post #124

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(lowender @ Aug 27 2007, 01:24 AM) *
Fallible Human Being...

I wrote an e-mail to Walt Thompson telling him that the excesses at 3ABN are unnecessary. Meaning, the corporate jet, the state of the art gymnasium, the corporate jet trips to Salt Lake City for Danny to take in a Utah Jazz game, the fleet of vehicles, etc...

Dr. Thompson wrote back & said he had no knowledge of what I was talking about...

So, FallibleHuman Being... Is Walt Thompson intellectually honest?

I know about the jet thing. It's been addressed before, maybe you forgot.

Danny didn't comandere the jet for his own selfish reasons, he was in town already because of the ministry and while there was invited to the Jazz game, he went to part of it before he had to leave...

I know about the gymn too, but have no knowledge of what you mean by excesses in regards to it. Have you seen it?

Like Dr Thompson I also have no knowledge of excesses spent on a fleet of vehicles, and actually have no idea of what you even mean by "fleet"??

Also, I like Dr Thompson and consider him very conscientious and honest. smile.gif That probably doesn't change your opinion about him though, huh?

~ Aletheia

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Aug 27 2007, 12:04 AM
Post #125

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(FHB)
Has Gailon Joy been granted prophetic powers?

Even if he accidentally predicted the truth, I bet you'd still expect him to apologize.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
lowender
post Aug 27 2007, 12:08 AM
Post #126

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,696

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Aug 27 2007, 12:48 AM) *

Danny didn't comandere the jet for his own selfish reasons, he was in town already because of the ministry and while there was invited to the Jazz game, he went to part of it before he had to leave...

I know about the gymn too, but have no knowledge of what you mean by excesses in regards to it. Have you seen it?

Like Dr Thompson I also have no knowledge of excesses spent on a fleet of vehicles, and actually have no idea of what you even mean by "fleet"??

Also, I like Dr Thompson and consider him very conscientious and honest. smile.gif That probably doesn't change your opinion about him though, huh?

~ Aletheia

Walt Thompson knew all this stuff was happening & he denies it... Besides, the question was addressed to Fallble Human Being...

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Aug 27 2007, 12:08 AM
Post #127

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Aug 27 2007, 03:33 PM) *
Here's an idea...

How about you don't sit in judgment of others and tell them where they should and should not spend their hard earned money, and in turn they won't sit in judgment of you and where you decide to spend the money you earn?

So, if I get this right, it's THEIR MONEY (to spend, waste and prosecute as they like) and NOT God's for them to use wisely? Have I got that right? uhm.gif

I must have got it all wrong about STEWARDSHIP then. dunno.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 27 2007, 12:10 AM
Post #128

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Aug 26 2007, 08:33 PM) *
A prime example of how the save/not crowd just have not been "listening" . . . the legal fees are not being paid from the coffers of 3ABN, they are being handled by a group of supporters who have taken this responsibility on. But, to accept such wouldn't allow this group the opportunity to continue to rail on this issue, so of course they will not acknowledge it - or they just simply haven't been reading......

- FHB

REALLY FHB?? no.gif

Well here we are...a word of wisdom from the infallible fallible...yes just another oxymoron. The point fallible continues to miss is that nothing they say has proven to be the truth. The basis for divorce was falsified by Danny, et al; the basis for the firing Linda was falsified byWalt Thompson, et al; That fact that GC believes Danny is falsified; The prescience andGod inspired exuberance over the merger with Amazing Facts was falsified; The evidence against Linda was falsified; The funding for the Cessna Jet was falsified; The defense of Tommy Shelton was falsified; The 990's for 3ABN have been falsified; The disclosure ofroyalties for the sale of Ten Commandments Twice Removed has been falsified; The invoicesfrom Miller were falsified; Romrell is not an ASI Member; Romrell does not own Direct TV; Since the constitution and bylaws guarantees legal fees to officers and directors of 3ABN It is most likely that a group of supporters is deliberately misleading hyperboly that is reallyTHE ENTIRE GROUP OF CONTRIBUTORS THAT CONTINUE TO CONTRIBUTE TO FORTRESS DANNY LEE SHELTON aka 3ABN.
Of course, fallible, you do have the opportunity to name names and sums, but doubt you have that information. It is most lilely like the evidence, elusive til eternity dawns. Hurry and maybeyou can put together a list before tomorrow. We could go on for days and we will at trial... it will likely take weeks to give the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth to a jury of our peers; But I would not miss this opportunityfor the world. And think of it, the odds are so overwhelming, six plus lawyers against us incompetent nerds!!! How can we win...oh yeah...its about the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. The Lord is my Shepard, I shall not want. Yay, tho I walk through the valley....Psalms 23. Peace is assured. Victory will be ours. WE HAVE THE TRUTH!!! WE WILL WIN!! FHB can yell and scream about embezzlement, but people who live in glass houses should not throw stones. My restitution was $1,100 dollars...Danny's will be a site bit more...you see the civil penalty for falsifying 990's is 200% of the private inurement. And directors and other officers can pay as well....up to $20,000 per incident. Would you like me to recite the incidents??? Would you like me to stop at three years or go back six.? And there is another difficulty in a Federal Court-room...once a liar, always a liar. I guess you know direction that will go. And will Danny Lee Shelton, Dr Walter Thompson, Mollie Steenson, Larry Ewing, CPA, Larry Welch and the other directors get 1099s for the money 3ABN pays for their legal fees?

Oh, yeah, the board allows Danny to review all W-2's and 1099's...hum, guess the IRS will loose again!!! Heh, your tax dollars at work!!! And your contributions!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Aug 27 2007, 12:10 AM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 27 2007, 12:14 AM
Post #129

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Aug 26 2007, 10:48 PM) *

~ Aletheia

Aletheia, Aletheia, Aletheia.....

Are you sure you want to stick with that story?

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Aug 27 2007, 12:16 AM
Post #130

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ozzie @ Aug 27 2007, 02:08 AM) *
So, if I get this right, it's THEIR MONEY (to spend, waste and prosecute as they like) and NOT God's for them to use wisely? Have I got that right? uhm.gif

I must have got it all wrong about STEWARDSHIP then. dunno.gif

Yes you can and should be a good steward, and others are accountable to God also. I don't remember Jesus telling us to be good stewards of our neighbours money tho---

I'm just curious.
Do you have a problem with "God's money" being spent on the Pickle/Joy legal fund too? dunno.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Aug 27 2007, 12:18 AM
Post #131

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(Aletheia)
Here's an idea...

How about you don't sit in judgment of others...

Good thinking. Hey where were you a while back when we needed you on the "spiritual adultry" accusations? Oh, I forgot, the double-minded are allowed to be both judgemental and non-judgemental.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Aug 27 2007, 12:30 AM
Post #132

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Aug 27 2007, 04:16 PM) *
Yes you can and should be a good steward, and others are accountable to God also. I don't remember Jesus telling us to be good stewards of our neighbours money tho---
I'm just curious.
Do you have a problem with "God's money" being spent on the Pickle/Joy legal fund too? dunno.gif

Yes. In as much as that would not be happening, had it not been for DS and his mob, setting up this charade for a start off.

As Pickle & Joy have been prosecuted by their so-called brethren, friends who are able, are doing what many do to help people who are in 'tight situations', and that is 'lending them a helping hand'. Would we desert them in their time of trouble? Not likely. no.gif I'm sure that those who can't afford money, are still praying for those who are prepared to stand for truth; no matter the personal cost to themselves.

Have you ever helped out a friend who is in some kind of trouble? I see many Biblical situations that could be applied to how we deal with people in our lives today. None of those indicate that we should prosecute our brethren though.

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 27 2007, 12:35 AM
Post #133

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Aug 27 2007, 07:33 AM) *
Here's an idea...

I did not realize that your grace was that cheap, Aletheia. Does your favorite church follow no Biblical rule of conduct besides the golden rule? Do you hide any sinful wish behind the golden rule?

What did Jesus say about those who hid their financial obligations behind the word "corban", or money dedicated to the temple?

Jesus never excused them with the golden rule, but in stead he said they were "making the word of God of no effect."

Does your favorite church teach that when you get caught in a corner with your evil deceit and surmising you find an escape through the golden rule?

Another question: Are the tithes and offerings people send to 3ABN money Danny Shelton earns and can spend without considerations? Does the Lord have no part in these funds?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Aug 27 2007, 12:41 AM
Post #134

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Aug 27 2007, 02:10 AM) *
REALLY FHB?? no.gif
Well here we are...a word of wisdom from the infallible fallible...yes just another oxymoron. The point fallible continues to miss is that nothing they say has proven to be the truth. The basis for divorce was falsified by Danny, et al; the basis for the firing Linda was falsified byWalt Thompson, et al; That fact that GC believes Danny is falsified; The prescience andGod inspired exuberance over the merger with Amazing Facts was falsified; The evidence against Linda was falsified; The funding for the Cessna Jet was falsified; The defense of Tommy Shelton was falsified; The 990's for 3ABN have been falsified; The disclosure ofroyalties for the sale of Ten Commandments Twice Removed has been falsified; The invoicesfrom Miller were falsified; Romrell is not an ASI Member; Romrell does not own Direct TV; Since the constitution and bylaws guarantees legal fees to officers and directors of 3ABN It is most likely that a group of supporters is deliberately misleading hyperboly that is reallyTHE ENTIRE GROUP OF CONTRIBUTORS THAT CONTINUE TO CONTRIBUTE TO FORTRESS DANNY LEE SHELTON aka 3ABN.
Of course, fallible, you do have the opportunity to name names and sums, but doubt you have that information. It is most lilely like the evidence, elusive til eternity dawns. Hurry and maybeyou can put together a list before tomorrow. We could go on for days and we will at trial... it will likely take weeks to give the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth to a jury of our peers; But I would not miss this opportunityfor the world. And think of it, the odds are so overwhelming, six plus lawyers against us incompetent nerds!!! How can we win...oh yeah...its about the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. The Lord is my Shepard, I shall not want. Yay, tho I walk through the valley....Psalms 23. Peace is assured. Victory will be ours. WE HAVE THE TRUTH!!! WE WILL WIN!! FHB can yell and scream about embezzlement, but people who live in glass houses should not throw stones. My restitution was $1,100 dollars...Danny's will be a site bit more...you see the civil penalty for falsifying 990's is 200% of the private inurement. And directors and other officers can pay as well....up to $20,000 per incident. Would you like me to recite the incidents??? Would you like me to stop at three years or go back six.? And there is another difficulty in a Federal Court-room...once a liar, always a liar. I guess you know direction that will go. And will Danny Lee Shelton, Dr Walter Thompson, Mollie Steenson, Larry Ewing, CPA, Larry Welch and the other directors get 1099s for the money 3ABN pays for their legal fees?

Oh, yeah, the board allows Danny to review all W-2's and 1099's...hum, guess the IRS will loose again!!! Heh, your tax dollars at work!!! And your contributions!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

yawn.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Aug 27 2007, 12:43 AM
Post #135

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Aug 27 2007, 02:18 AM) *
Good thinking. Hey where were you a while back when we needed you on the "spiritual adultry" accusations? Oh, I forgot, the double-minded are allowed to be both judgemental and non-judgemental.

Please put your scissors away and stop hacking up what I said, it's dishonest.

--------------------

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:06 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church