Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15223&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:04:23 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Don Schneider Expresses Support For 3abn
princessdi
post Sep 9 2007, 12:34 PM
Post #16

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Ok, here are my /02 about why Don Schneider and even WT still support Danny, int he face of all of these allegations. First, I don't believe either to be bad men, just good men in a bad situation. They are in a place that we all often find ourselves. Especailly WT. He has been party to a great many things, if only by his silence, or looking the other way. Even in the case of Linda. Had there not been other "compromises" along the way, he may have had the back bone to stand up to the injustices in this situation.

I believe the Don Schneider was riding on 3ABN coatails when they were large enough for everyone, so he now has to pay the piper. He can do nothing else but to "support" Danny and 3ABN.

Our prayers need to be that these men, and all the rest will just stand up and be counted, no matter the cost to themselves and their careers.

Just my .02

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Sep 9 2007, 02:57 PM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Artiste @ Sep 7 2007, 11:20 PM) *
PeacefulBe, as we have all been told when we first come to this forum--read, read, read.

I went back and searched and read the AToday article that reports the political intrigue around Don Schneider's presidency. I am left to wonder if he knew what was allegedly being done to get him appointed to the office. I am not one much involved with church politics since I am fairly newly back.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Sep 9 2007, 03:47 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,536

Don not knowing Danny would strongly vote for him is not something I can visualize easily. I could be way off base. I wasen't there that day.

Would love to be proved wrong with documentation, even though I can't prove my theory. All we have is history of how Danny operates.

IMHO

Rosyroi (just another former enthusiastic stockholder in the pew)

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:04 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church