Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16920&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:01:40 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn Employees Not Getting Annual Raises?, Does anyone know more?
Johann
post Nov 8 2007, 07:34 AM
Post #46

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Nov 8 2007, 02:29 PM) *
You have misjudged my point. Sister stated (as if were fact and I have no way to determine if what Sister stated was a fact) that most of 3ABN employees were paid so little that they qualified for public assistance. My point was there is probably some truth to what Sister said - some low skilled workers will earn wages that will, in all likelihood, not be very high. But Sister's sweeping statement included most employees at 3ABN.

Did I say anything about the "typical" employee at 3ABN having few marketable skills? God forbid. I have seen the product that 3ABN airs, the programming, the producing, the graphics, the lighting, the engineering and who knows what all else goes into TV programming is very professionally done and those persons, clearly, are highly skilled.

It is now 5 or 6 days since I replied to Sister's post. I have checked and she has been on BSDA since I posted my reply, so I am assuming she read my reply and questions. So it iinteresting that she has not yet backed up her claims with any hard data/facts. (I'm betting that she won't!)

Be patient, SP. I have had to wait now for more than 3 years for a number of answers to questions I have asked Danny Shelton and his supporters. Linda is waiting too for answers.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:01 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church