Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18119&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:53:20 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Motion To Dismiss Bankruptucy, from PACER
JustTheFaxMan
post Jan 27 2008, 06:26 PM
Post #16

Welcome Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,662

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Jan 16 2008, 04:42 AM) *
Well, um.

Thanks, Ian, for posting these documents. It is interestig that Pickle didn't bother to post them himself. Wonder why?

Another question is with all the cross posts from here to maritime why did Daryl fail to cross post this information there? I do believe there is a GAJ bankruptcy thread there. IF these had been posted there would they have been allowed to remain?

Since the hearing is this next week isn't it, will these be posted at Adventtalk?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jan 27 2008, 08:33 PM
Post #17

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(JustTheFaxMan @ Jan 27 2008, 06:26 PM) *
Another question is with all the cross posts from here to maritime why did Daryl fail to cross post this information there? I do believe there is a GAJ bankruptcy thread there. IF these had been posted there would they have been allowed to remain?

Since the hearing is this next week isn't it, will these be posted at Adventtalk?

Why don't you go over to Adventtalk and ask them.

+Quote Post
mystery- man
post Jan 27 2008, 11:09 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,439

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jan 15 2008, 01:15 AM) *
There have been issues I have had with 3ABN in the past. I am supportive of Jim Gilley and what I consider to be his long term plans for 3ABN. I support him and what he is doing with the ministry. I believe that he is truly dedicated to ministry. He may prove me right, or he may prove me wrong. In any case, I do believe that 3ABN has a bright future, and I support the direction they are taking. Sister and other have very solid points regarding matters such as the issue of Jean Fiscalini. I am aware of that issue. Some may also remember a school board meeting that was cut short over the Fiscalini matter. In any case, I hope that 3ABN survives and thives as a purveyor of information that improves the human condition. I believe in that mission and support it completely! I beg the support of people, the church, and the world for the furthering of true ministry to humanity through whaterver venue it may come through.

May the good survive, and the bad go away!

I more than any other want to see 3ABN continue, however not under the current situation. Often the truth bent is worse than the actuall clear lie or perversion. That is why Jesus would say I would that you were cold or hot, Danny always preached countering the counterfiet but now his ministry has become the counterfiet. It is not enough to know the truth and then to preach it under a cloud. You will see in the future that the wrong choices the church has made will put them in the same light as the Jews before Christ showed up on the sene. They the Church became the tool for Satan the Frankeinstein the monster because they would not see themselves in the light of their true condition. "Mending Broken People" became, bending broken people. I dont know all the facts except the ones that are right before my face, Linda is erased from the television show, the man marries in two years a woman as young as his daughter. Forget all the other stuff, God gave us a brain to think with, something aint right about that. If you are in love with your spouse like the lord would have you to be there is know way you could do to them what Danny did. I am sure there are some so brainwashed that they will say something like well the Lord sent that good looking younger woman to teach Linda a lesson. Please, give it a rest, lets be honest here the facts are what they are. I dont totally blame Danny though, he saw that pretty lady and wow. But the board at 3abn really should be sacked there is some element there that cant see the forest for the trees. For the sake of the people they should have sat Danny down and not taken sides.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:53 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church