Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1839&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:57:27 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kay Kuzma Launches 3abn Books, The rising career of Kay Kuzma
beartrap
post Jul 17 2006, 03:56 PM
Post #31

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(watchbird @ Jul 17 2006, 04:34 PM) [snapback]139953[/snapback]

Thanks, Bear. I was wondering if you were ever going to speak up for yourself. You have had a lot to say in regard to the way Linda was mistreated, but you slide over your own heartaches and the insults and trashing that you received as though you were "teflon coated". We have looked straight in the face at the lies that have been spread about Linda -- and now we have rejoiced to hear Dr Abrahamson tell the truth about what really happened.

We have been aware that many others besides Linda have been trashed, but we haven't heard their stories. Are you willing now for yours to be told? Are you willing to tell it?

I saw that book and browsed over it at an ABC store. While there, I picked up one of my ex-wife's cds and looked at it. brought back so many memories... I've done my best to be teflon coated and just keep going on. Nope, not ready for that. Cuts too deep.

I understand Kay is in the same town I am in right now. I will be keeping an eye out for her. I have had my say with some of the others, but not her.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jul 17 2006, 04:11 PM
Post #32

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Just so I have this straight, Bear. i thought this book was about "how to mend". Since I had no intention of picking up anything by Danny or the 3ABN gang, I haven't seen the book. But I thought it was in the way of chritian self-help kind of thing.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 17 2006, 04:23 PM
Post #33

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jul 17 2006, 05:11 PM) [snapback]139962[/snapback]

Just so I have this straight, Bear. i thought this book was about "how to mend". Since I had no intention of picking up anything by Danny or the 3ABN gang, I haven't seen the book. But I thought it was in the way of chritian self-help kind of thing.

Self-help? It might be more accurately described as self-abuse. It is a parade through Danny's fantasies... his personal feel-good moment. His version of the history of 3ABN, the wonders performed by him and his family, and a couple hundred pages of adulation, praise and worship of his god, and the god of his vast following... Danny Shelton.

This post has been edited by beartrap: Jul 17 2006, 04:30 PM

+Quote Post
seeshell
post Jul 17 2006, 04:27 PM
Post #34

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,679

Sorry, Bear. sad.gif I hope you do get to have your say.

--------------------
Shelley

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

"It is not my first object in life to make people like me." Elizabeth Prentiss

"Níor dhún Dia doras riamh nar oscail Sé ceann eile."

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 17 2006, 04:34 PM
Post #35

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(seeshell @ Jul 17 2006, 05:27 PM) [snapback]139967[/snapback]

Sorry, Bear. sad.gif I hope you do get to have your say.

Thank you Seeshell, and I will.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jul 17 2006, 04:36 PM
Post #36

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Oh my! I didn't know. I am so sorry, Bear. As I said, I had no intentions of picking it up.

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jul 17 2006, 02:23 PM) [snapback]139966[/snapback]

Self-help? It might be more accurately described as self-abuse. It is a parade through Danny's fantasies... his personal feel-good moment. His version of the history of 3ABN, the wonders performed by him and his family, and a couple hundred pages of adulation, praise and worship of his god, and the god of his vast following... Danny Shelton.

This post has been edited by princessdi: Jul 17 2006, 04:41 PM

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jul 17 2006, 04:38 PM
Post #37

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jul 18 2006, 12:34 AM) [snapback]139968[/snapback]

Thank you Seeshell, and I will.

May the Good Lord give you the strenght and wisdom. Because it is needed!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 17 2006, 04:47 PM
Post #38

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Jul 17 2006, 05:38 PM) [snapback]139971[/snapback]

May the Good Lord give you the strenght and wisdom. Because it is needed!

Hey Johann,

Have you gone through that book? Its appalling. I understand Kay lives here and she is going to hear from me regarding what she did to me in that book!

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jul 17 2006, 05:09 PM
Post #39

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jul 18 2006, 12:47 AM) [snapback]139975[/snapback]

Hey Johann,

Have you gone through that book? Its appalling. I understand Kay lives here and she is going to hear from me regarding what she did to me in that book!

Say hello from me. I went to the same college as her husband, and about the same time. I wonder how he is faring? Kay was writing/editing that book sitting in another room at the hospital where her husband was, and we visited them there. She was supposed to have turned in the manuscript then already, but something kept her waiting. Was she waiting for the divorce? And for your story?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jul 17 2006, 05:31 PM
Post #40

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

She ain't ethical! That's all I gotta say on her.....

NOT ETHICAL AT ALL!

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 17 2006, 05:47 PM
Post #41

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jul 17 2006, 06:31 PM) [snapback]139987[/snapback]

NOT ETHICAL AT ALL!

Well now, lets not get all hasty. I'm sure her ethics would be welcome in some areas. Perhaps she could go apply for Minister of Propaganda under Supreme Leader, Kim Jong Il.

Dr. Thompson, Kay, Danny... they all remind me of that Propaganda Minister in Iraq. As he was dodging bombs and running away from American tanks, yelling "The infidels are hundreds of miles from Baghdad. As I speak, our great leader is chasing them across the desert and into the sea. Indeed, our navy has chased them half way across the Ocean. There are no Americans in Iraq!" (parapharased LOL)

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jul 17 2006, 05:48 PM
Post #42

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jul 18 2006, 01:31 AM) [snapback]139987[/snapback]

NOT ETHICAL AT ALL!

I get to like how you go right to the point, and often with your special sense of humor!

--------------------

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jul 17 2006, 05:52 PM
Post #43

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Johann @ Jul 17 2006, 07:48 PM) [snapback]139995[/snapback]

I get to like how you go right to the point, and often with your special sense of humor!

Tell the truth; shame de debil.....

DEBIL!

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jul 17 2006, 05:57 PM
Post #44

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jul 18 2006, 01:52 AM) [snapback]139997[/snapback]

Tell the truth; shame de debil.....

DEBIL!

Are you writing your theses the way write on the net?

--------------------

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 17 2006, 06:01 PM
Post #45

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Jul 17 2006, 06:57 PM) [snapback]140000[/snapback]

Are you writing your theses the way write on the net?

I do believe she could turn a 500 page thesis into a one page document that people would actually read, and all of the essential elements would somehow be built in... somehow...

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:57 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church