Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19568&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:53:11 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gailon Joy Responds To Questions., Gailon Joy posts under his own name.
sister
post Jan 26 2008, 02:34 PM
Post #16

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

QUOTE(clay @ Jan 24 2008, 08:20 AM)
my opinion based on what I have observed here for the past few years is that there are those who are not interested in any "realistic" closure nor are these same folks interested in stifling the urge to engage in speculation or innuendo...

So for them daily hashing and rehashing must continue....

QUOTE(appletree @ Jan 26 2008, 03:00 PM) *
Only if you, the admins, allow it.

QUOTE(clay @ Jan 26 2008, 02:00 PM)
we allow civil discussion regardless of our personal opinions about what is being discussed....

Nice try, Appletree...

If only you could wave a magic wand and make everyone that knows the truth about the real Danny Shelton, the man behind the public facade of sainthood, disappear. Or close down public access where the truth is allowed to be freely spoken.

Sister
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ian
post Jan 26 2008, 02:38 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 26 2008, 03:34 PM) *
Nice try, Appletree...

If only you could wave a magic wand and make everyone that knows the truth about the real Danny Shelton, the man behind the public facade of sainthood, disappear. Or close down public access where the truth is allowed to be freely spoken.

Sister

Au contraire mon amie.

If only we could act civilly and discuss things in a progressive manner, instead of in essence running on a treadmill, seeing the same things, and going nowhere.

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 26 2008, 02:44 PM
Post #18

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

roflmao.gif Come on Apple Tree, can't you find a better comparison than with the President of the United States?

QUOTE(appletree @ Jan 26 2008, 02:54 PM) *
The trouble with Gailon's answers to 3abn questions is this: He is usually wrong. Though he knew the date of the board meeting (as many people did) his statements of what would happen in the meeting were totally generic, speculative and wrong as usual. Once he put his "ideas" in writing, in people's minds they became facts. "Joy is in the know, he knows what is happening in the board meeting." This, is why there is a lawsuit. His stabs in the dark were exactly that, stabs in the dark....with no basis of fact whatsoever. As far as I can see, he was wrong on all counts concerning the boards agenda, Danny and the future outlook for 3abn.

How ironic that this board has been busy this past year saying how wrong it was for Danny to be placed on a pedestal and for people to take his word as if he were a prophet. And yet, the same is taking place here. Now that Joy is posting, his words are being passed around like they are coming from the President of the United States instead of a man who, court records show, has contradicted himself, given false information, given himself titles that he can't back up, and has done it all with an arrogant and unchristian character. Joy knows no more "Hidden Truths" about 3abn than someone on the street. He isn't "in the know" as has been proven time and time again when his speculation and opinions have played out. If anyone wanted "true" facts about 3abn, the Pickle/Joy team would be the last place you would go to find them.

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 26 2008, 07:04 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Jan 27 2008, 07:44 AM) *
roflmao.gif Come on Apple Tree, can't you find a better comparison than with the President of the United States?

Now, Richard, you know that a President would never lie don't you? Not even if he said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"! clapping.gif roflmao.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
Ian
post Jan 26 2008, 08:10 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(Ozzie @ Jan 26 2008, 08:04 PM) *
Now, Richard, you know that a President would never lie don't you? Not even if he said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"! clapping.gif roflmao.gif

What if a President said this?

Click Here

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 26 2008, 08:24 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Ian @ Jan 27 2008, 01:10 PM) *
What if a President said this?

Click Here

I agree with the baby. It's all a big joke! Seems like 'Presidents' are notorious for lying! Is this how DS developed the trait? An occupational hazard? unsure.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Jan 27 2008, 12:38 AM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 26 2008, 02:34 PM) *
Nice try, Appletree...

Sister

My bitter, bitter sister.... My fervent prayer is for the public to know the real Danny Shelton not the lies and fiction told her. Wish I could wave a wand to make that happen. I would wave it for you if it would help you to get over your hatred for Danny. There's no denying how you feel with your "stir the pot" actions and silly novels all spun your way. Don't you realize that for all your blow and go and accusations about how unchristian Danny is, that, if all you say were true, you would be putting yourself on the same level you say he is on. You have basically said his actions have put his soul in danger. Do you think your hatred, bitterness and your actions are not endangering your own soul? HELL burns just as hot for the supposed sinner and the one, hating the sinner.
I can see why you and Joy are such good friends. The more you open your mouths, the more your character is revealed and the less credible you become.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Jan 27 2008, 12:39 AM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Jan 26 2008, 02:44 PM) *

Guess I could have said God, but that would have been blasphemous to compare Him with Joy.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 27 2008, 12:45 AM
Post #24

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

....Or there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq........ This one kind of reminds of the "spiritual adultery" thing. nonono.gif

QUOTE(Ozzie @ Jan 26 2008, 05:04 PM) *

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 27 2008, 06:09 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 27 2008, 05:45 PM) *
....Or there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq........ This one kind of reminds of the "spiritual adultery" thing. nonono.gif

That is a great analogy Di. laugh.gif

--------------------
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
JustTheFaxMan
post Jan 27 2008, 07:06 PM
Post #26

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 4,662

QUOTE(appletree @ Jan 26 2008, 08:54 PM) *
How ironic that this board has been busy this past year saying how wrong it was for Danny to be placed on a pedestal and for people to take his word as if he were a prophet. And yet, the same is taking place here. Now that Joy is posting, his words are being passed around like they are coming from the President of the United States instead of a man who, court records show, has contradicted himself, given false information, given himself titles that he can't back up, and has done it all with an arrogant and unchristian character. Joy knows no more "Hidden Truths" about 3abn than someone on the street. He isn't "in the know" as has been proven time and time again when his speculation and opinions have played out. If anyone wanted "true" facts about 3abn, the Pickle/Joy team would be the last place you would go to find them.

Not everyone seems to put Joy on a pedestal. There seemed to be little discussion of the following posts from Maritime.

I am quoting this from the following link:

http://www.save3abn.com/news-releases-irs-...on-11-30-07.htm

Quote:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: IRS Criminal Investigation
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:19:27 -0700

REAPING THE WHIRLWIND: The IRS Criminal Investigation of 3ABN
Recently there has been much discussion on Black SDA Forums, etc, regarding the source of information that led to the IRS Criminal Investigation. The inference has been made that the source of the investigation, and therefore the beneficiary of any financial reward, was either Robert Pickle or Gailon Arthur Joy.

Gailon Arthur Joy,
AUReporter
Save3ABN.com

I would be interested in any comments in relation to this from those who claim to be in the know on these things.

Daryl

http://www.maritime-sda-online.org/forums/...93184#Post93184

To which Watchbird replied:

Daryl, I find this roughly accurate on some things, inaccurate in some details, and slanted towards making Joy much more of a major player that what he, in fact, was.

The most grossly inaccurate detail is that the IRS Criminal Investigation originated with the EEOC complaint in 2006. In fact, the IRS Criminal Investigation originated much before... and initially therefore was totally unrelated to the EEOC complaint.... and this was much before Joy had made any appearance on the scene of action.

http://www.maritime-sda-online.org/forums/...94219#Post94219

and after Pickle did his best spin....

The point is.... it IS inaccurate. Gailon's absolute or relative knowledge either a year ago or now has no bearing on the fact that what he stated does not merely "appear inaccurate".... it IS inaccurate.

You do not strengthen your credibility by seeking to excuse or defend him for reporting something as fact which by your own admission he actually only "wonder[ed]" about. It is, IMO, one of both your and Gailon's unfortunate tactics to state something that is either known to be false or which is "wondered" about as though it were a known fact... in what seems to be hopes that someone will not only challenge the correctness, but provide additional information by "correcting" the errant statement.

I am not the only person to have noticed this and with whom you have both lost credibilty because of this tactic. I would suggest that you would do yourself a favor by not pressing this point further.

http://www.maritime-sda-online.org/forums/...94229#Post94229

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jan 30 2008, 08:34 AM
Post #27

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(JustTheFaxMan @ Jan 27 2008, 08:06 PM) *
Not everyone seems to put Joy on a pedestal. There seemed to be little discussion of the following posts from Maritime.
http://www.maritime-sda-online.org/forums/...93184#Post93184

To which Watchbird replied:
http://www.maritime-sda-online.org/forums/...94219#Post94219

and after Pickle did his best spin....
http://www.maritime-sda-online.org/forums/...94229#Post94229

Hello JustTheFaxMan and welcome.gif

So, what dog do you have in this issue exactly? And why are you bring pickings from Maritime to BlackSDA? I am sure anyone who has an interest in what is going on over there will happily trot over to see. dunno.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jan 30 2008, 08:51 AM
Post #28

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

All JustTheFaxMan is doing is sharing some information that was posted over at Maritime SDA OnLine, just as some over at Maritime SDA OnLine shares some information that has been posted over here, so what's the fuss!?! dunno.gif

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 30 2008, 08:53 AM
Post #29

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

no fuss as far as I am concerned....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jan 30 2008, 08:58 AM
Post #30

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

No fuss as far as I am concerned either.....

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:53 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church